Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

People And Bad Birthday Attitude - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / People And Bad Birthday Attitude (28269 Views)

My Wife Attitude Towards My Food / Married People And Their Sense Of Entitlement! / Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Jamaall(m): 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2023
PussyGalore:
If cannot afford to send me a gift worth at least 50K then do not bother wishing me happy birthday!

#TeamBossLady#
Team boss beger rather
Kuku carry gun now...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2023
Kriss216:

Rule wey you go still break undecided
Lol..not with that angry bird, I don't know him or her.

For you, you have become an annoying pest i can't ignore tongue

How are you? It's nice to see you have this moniker running.
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by id4sho(m): 2:15pm On Apr 05, 2023
clerkent:
The worst now na posting of account number. As in make I send you money via beggers way because its your birthday.
That's how one girl sent me her account number. No greetings, no reason. Only account number, I just view

3 Likes

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by id4sho(m): 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
Ashirioluwa:
Nigerians going too far in anything ………. Birthday, marriage

Some will even borrow money to celebrate it.
Nawaooo undecided
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Kriss216: 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
Persephone1:
Lol..not with that angry bird, I don't know him or her.

For you, you have become an annoying pest i can't ignore tongue

How are you? It's nice to see you have this moniker running.
Maybe he's trying to know you better, be soft with him abeg.

I'm good, can't complain and you?. This is my only moniker na tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Ishilove: 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
Persephone1:
This is gross.

Nigerians and their misplaced hardness. We are already in a loveless ,dog eat dog world and we keep killing every form of humanity in us with some unreasonable "wokeness"

Birthdays ought to be celebrated, it means you remember the day you were born and grateful for it. It is only reasonable to support or at least be happy for whoever chooses to celebrate his or her day. Life is hard and sometimes not worth celebrating if someone chooses to be happy and merry for a day, it is only expected of a sane being to atleast show support or pretend to.

When people send you pictures, it is to help you remember them. They shouldn't be the one to do that but they understand YOU ARE BUSY. It won't kill you to type shortest HBD if you are too busy or uncaring to congratulate someone who knows you and find you worthy enough to share their big day with you.

It's very ironic when people like you litter the internet and WhatsApp with pictures of dead friends or relatives inscribing RIP in different fonts and colours whereby you complain of them reminding you to celebrate them when they are alive. Na your type dey carry dead people picture follow undertaker. Nonsense!

PS: I don't celebrate birthdays big, I don't share pictures with contacts on my birthday either but I appreciate those who remember and celebrate me.

I just find your post entirely gross!
And the bolded is the crux of the matter. Just wish them well and move on. It doesn't take anything from you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2023
Kriss216:

Maybe he's trying to know you better, be soft with him abeg.

I'm good, can't complain and you?. This is my only moniker na tongue cheesy
You should know me by now. Your mode of approach determines my response. I'm monotonous on Nl. grin GIGO.

I'm very well. LoL I hope so.

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
Ishilove:

And the bolded is the crux of the matter. Just wish them well and move on. It doesn't take anything from you
Very simple sturv cry

Everybody is now forming RAMBO on birthday wishes. Hain!

1 Like

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Kriss216: 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2023
Persephone1:
You should know me by now. Your mode of approach determines my response. I'm monotonous on Nl. grin GIGO.

I'm very well. LoL I hope so.

Frankly, I don't know you. The only thing I know is you're a difficult person to handle and also stubborn. It will take the grace of God to hush you in any argument.

*Waiting for your drag in the next thread, as always.

2 Likes

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by id4sho(m): 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2023
Kriss216:
Na mostly ladies dey demand for birthday gifts and all that.

For my side, if any of the cartel is celebrating his birthday, the rest of the gang don sure say food and drinks for that day na for the celebrant head that day. As early as 8am, boys don dey troop your house go chop and drink, whether you get money or not, that one no concern the gang. It's a tradition and it must be observed.
cheesy Men no get chill
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by FiremanX: 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2023
Don't mind them
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by 43Ronin: 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
Some poverty striken girls start from the first day of the month to announce that their bday and start early begging people to drop something. One stupid ex even called me on her bday after I wished her HBD o that I should send her something.... I asked if she would come to my hotel room in kalakuta to collect her gift but she refused. She said she can't fùck me cos she has a new BF, I said then bill your new BF and not me. Bìtch even explained that her new BF has done a lot, then why not manage him. Why greed about everywhere?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
Kriss216:

Frankly, I don't know you. The only thing I know is you're a difficult person to handle and also stubborn. It will take the grace of God to hush you in any argument.

*Waiting for your drag in the next thread, as always.
The little you have known is enough. grin

If you behave like a stubborn donkey, you will be dragged. grin
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by etrange: 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
Lol... the earlier we start appreciating individual differences the better. It's not a Nigerian thing. People have different things their brains interpret as love. It could be act of service, words of affirmation, gifts, physical touches, etc. As shocking as it may sound, it's actually a mistake to love someone the way we want to be loved. Our intentions might be good, but our efforts might be in vain because the other party isn't feeling it.

I personally don't even want people to know my birthday. I don't need your gifts or your lame messages. But if I figure it's very important to a friend, I'd happily store the date on my phone and send them a message that morning. It's not to much to do for someone I care about. I'm not expected to memorize the date. Storing it on my phone is already a show of care. On the other hand, vehemently refusing to store the date on your device simply because you yourself don't like birthdays and don't see the importance even when it obviously means the world to the other party is a total lack of consideration.

So OP, there's no need to get worked up. If your friend shows you care the way you need it, show them care the way they need it. It's as simple as that.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Xtristopher: 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2023
Birthday(+1-1)
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Kriss216: 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2023
Persephone1:
The little you have known is enough. grin

If you behave like a stubborn donkey, you will be dragged. grin
Enough and valid, bah? cheesy

Na newbies you fit threaten like that. I don pass that level of threat na

2 Likes

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by AsaBlackheart(m): 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2023
Op don para grin

2 Likes

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by clerkent(m): 2:41pm On Apr 05, 2023
id4sho:

That's how one girl sent me her account number. No greetings, no reason. Only account number, I just view
That attitude is bad
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by dontbothermuch: 2:41pm On Apr 05, 2023
Tomiwasamuel:
There is an evil which the daughters and sons of men have put into practice this days that ought not to be so. I know birthdays are days of celebration to many but there are some of us who either see birthdays as insignificant or as equal as the other days of the year.

First of, know that no body owe you the responsibility of putting your birthday before other things in their life, if I can't even remember mine why should I remember yours?

Secondly, if I don't send you a message or give you a call on your birthday it doesn't mean I don't wish you well, how important is my good will message to you being alive next year?

Thirdly, with emphasis on the ladies, stop demanding anyone to get you a birthday gift, if you need something start contributing the money and buy it for yourself. Also you can gift us some snacks on your birthday if gifts are so important.

In conclusion, please stop flooding our DM with your pictures a day before your birthday, if we want to post you we know where to get it. Sending me your pictures doesn't mean I will post you or even send you a happy birthday message. I mean no problem, this is the bitter truth and I just said it. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT
Exactly.

2 Likes

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Karnice600: 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2023
Tomiwasamuel:
There is an evil which the daughters and sons of men have put into practice this days that ought not to be so. I know birthdays are days of celebration to many but there are some of us who either see birthdays as insignificant or as equal as the other days of the year.

First of, know that no body owe you the responsibility of putting your birthday before other things in their life, if I can't even remember mine why should I remember yours?

Secondly, if I don't send you a message or give you a call on your birthday it doesn't mean I don't wish you well, how important is my good will message to you being alive next year?

Thirdly, with emphasis on the ladies, stop demanding anyone to get you a birthday gift, if you need something start contributing the money and buy it for yourself. Also you can gift us some snacks on your birthday if gifts are so important.

In conclusion, please stop flooding our DM with your pictures a day before your birthday, if we want to post you we know where to get it. Sending me your pictures doesn't mean I will post you or even send you a happy birthday message. I mean no problem, this is the bitter truth and I just said it. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT

Then we have the 'in addy' crew. Very yeyecious kind of people.

1 Like

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Nehyooh(m): 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2023
Tomiwasamuel:
I'm not a sadist... I wish you well on your birthday just that I can decide not to show it to your face
Of course bro, it not mandatory I call or send you messages for birthday. I can easily say words of pray in my closet for you as you celebrate your birthday. Publicity stunt is not really my thing.

1 Like

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2023
Persephone1:
This is gross.

Nigerians and their misplaced hardness. We are already in a loveless ,dog eat dog world and we keep killing every form of humanity in us with some unreasonable "wokeness"

Birthdays ought to be celebrated, it means you remember the day you were born and grateful for it. It is only reasonable to support or at least be happy for whoever chooses to celebrate his or her day. Life is hard and sometimes not worth celebrating if someone chooses to be happy and merry for a day, it is only expected of a sane being to atleast show support or pretend to.

When people send you pictures, it is to help you remember them. They shouldn't be the one to do that but they understand YOU ARE BUSY. It won't kill you to type shortest HBD if you are too busy or uncaring to congratulate someone who knows you and find you worthy enough to share their big day with you.

It's very ironic when people like you litter the internet and WhatsApp with pictures of dead friends or relatives inscribing RIP in different fonts and colours whereby you complain of them reminding you to celebrate them when they are alive. Na your type dey carry dead people picture follow undertaker. Nonsense!

PS: I don't celebrate birthdays big, I don't share pictures with contacts on my birthday either but I appreciate those who remember and celebrate me.

I just find your post entirely gross!

Which countries outside nigeria do you see people waste their limited time and resources celebrating birthdays?

If for anything, the celebration is even more common in Nigeria where many girls like you use it as a means of fund-raising.

There's absolutely nothing worth celebrating about birthdays.

If you must celebrate, do so for your achievements, not birthdays.

2 Likes

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Which countries outside nigeria do you see people waste their limited time and resources celebrating birthdays?

If for anything, the celebration is even more common in Nigeria where many girls like you use it as a means of fund-raising.

There's absolutely nothing worth celebrating about birthdays.

If you must celebrate, do so for your achievements, not birthdays.
Lol... How do I answer this without bragging. Okay, I've seen and I have friends outside Nigeria who celebrate me and their friends on birthday. Where do you think "surprise party" idea comes from?
I'm not even saying you go out of your way. Just wish them and move.

1 Like

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2023
id4sho:

Birthday celebrations have become fund-raising events in Nigeria, unfortunately.

Anyone who's keen on celebrating his/her birthday should be the one to entertain people, and not the other way round.

5 Likes

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by mariahAngel(f): 2:57pm On Apr 05, 2023
Caleb15:
It is better to go to the house of mourning than the house of celebration

That is one verse I will never agree with. 🙄
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Streetmovement(m): 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Country hard o grin

Who wan wish make them wish, who no want wish make them leave am, it's not by force.

I don't take anything to heart from dust I came and to the dust I shall return grin

If them wish you happy birthday thank God and if them no wish you still thank God and drink water grin

Life is so simple

1 Like

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by R2bees2: 3:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
Even worse when they fake birthdays to swindle money out of a guy

1 Like

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by IranianSea: 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
merits:

I see the comrade that wrote all this is on sapa level.😅😂🤣🤣😭Well we all know that sapa level can't be conceal for long it must show by the beholder boldly like rainbow 🌈
Shutup! Ode! I know the OP personally. He is better than anyone in your family. So, no sapa in his life. Na you suppose work on yourself with your poor pocket, poor upbringing and poorest mentality. Most of those who asks for good will messages, are very poor people. On my birthday, I couldn't even check all the wishes because I will be somewhere enjoying myself with men and celebrating. Better a transfer to my ASA than posting my pictures on your WhatsApp status.

3 Likes

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Ijaya123: 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2023
Karleb:
I really hate people who demand for things on their birthdays and it's always ladies and their entitlement mindset.

But unless you are a sadist, I don't see what is wrong with you wishing a friend or colleague a happy birthday, doesn't matter if you don't care about your own birthday.

I know some that will start posting their account details on their status asking people to appreciate them.

This is nothing but online begging, common!!!

2 Likes

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Lovelydaisies: 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2023
What of those snapping their account balance when a well-wisher credits them, and displaying the transaction on WhatsApp status? cheesy

People fit kill diasef on top birthday o!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Godsownfc(m): 4:07pm On Apr 05, 2023
Muffassa:
Lots of people taking birthday celebration wishes personal like their lives depends on it nigga, I dont even wish / post myself on my birthdays why should yours matter.
I don't celebrate birthdays too, sometimes I feel guilty when I see friends wishing me a happy birthday while I didn't post anything related to it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Wedding In Nigeria Cost Less Than 700k? / A Cute Daughter Of A Proud Afonja & Pretty Igbo Is 2yrs Today / Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.