Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

People And Bad Birthday Attitude - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / People And Bad Birthday Attitude (28270 Views)

My Wife Attitude Towards My Food / Married People And Their Sense Of Entitlement! / Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Chetas81(m): 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2023
IS THIS NIGERIA AND HER CITIZENS QUALIFIED TO BE COUNTRY BASED ON TERRIBLE THINGS HAPPEN IN THE LAND
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2023
As I run for my life..πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈ grin grin grin
GindoX:

I don see wife ooooooooo... I don't understand how this dm here works... Chat me up grin
Zero seven zero 8.73.453.2.0

1 Like

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Reelmii: 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2023
cheesy...
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by mariahAngel(f): 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2023
Qatar2022:

What value will that message add to your life? Learn not to give value to a valueless things

Wouldn't you want to be celebrated in life?
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Bukky001(m): 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2023
Persephone1:
This is gross.

Nigerians and their misplaced hardness. We are already in a loveless ,dog eat dog world and we keep killing every form of humanity in us with some unreasonable "wokeness"

Birthdays ought to be celebrated, it means you remember the day you were born and grateful for it. It is only reasonable to support or at least be happy for whoever chooses to celebrate his or her day. Life is hard and sometimes not worth celebrating if someone chooses to be happy and merry for a day, it is only expected of a sane being to atleast show support or pretend to.

When people send you pictures, it is to help you remember them. They shouldn't be the one to do that but they understand YOU ARE BUSY. It won't kill you to type shortest HBD if you are too busy or uncaring to congratulate someone who knows you and find you worthy enough to share their big day with you.

It's very ironic when people like you litter the internet and WhatsApp with pictures of dead friends or relatives inscribing RIP in different fonts and colours whereby you complain of them reminding you to celebrate them when they are alive. Na your type dey carry dead people picture follow undertaker. Nonsense!

PS: I don't celebrate birthdays big, I don't share pictures with contacts on my birthday either but I appreciate those who remember and celebrate me.

I just find your post entirely gross!

This is the best post here so far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by streetfabulous: 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
Samantha124:
I also don't like birthday celebrations and the idea of people posting me on their statuses because I may not even view them.

I feel like going into hiding whenever that day approaches because I really hate being the center of attention..🀦🀦🀦
cheesy cheesy I thought I was the only one like this.

1 Like

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2023
Bukky001:

This is the best post here so far
Thank you.

And I'm glad you agree with the post. It's nice to read from a human not robots cheesy

1 Like

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by GindoX(m): 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
Samantha124:
As I run for my life..πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈ grin grin grin

Lols... No need to run, inspect am na if he match cool
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by ednut1(m): 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2023
Those that repost posts of their birthdays ehn. Una dey mad

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Krisdan(m): 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2023
Tomiwasamuel:
There is an evil which the daughters and sons of men have put into practice this days that ought not to be so. I know birthdays are days of celebration to many but there are some of us who either see birthdays as insignificant or as equal as the other days of the year.

First of, know that no body owe you the responsibility of putting your birthday before other things in their life, if I can't even remember mine why should I remember yours?

Secondly, if I don't send you a message or give you a call on your birthday it doesn't mean I don't wish you well, how important is my good will message to you being alive next year?

Thirdly, with emphasis on the ladies, stop demanding anyone to get you a birthday gift, if you need something start contributing the money and buy it for yourself. Also you can gift us some snacks on your birthday if gifts are so important.

In conclusion, please stop flooding our DM with your pictures a day before your birthday, if we want to post you we know where to get it. Sending me your pictures doesn't mean I will post you or even send you a happy birthday message. I mean no problem, this is the bitter truth and I just said it. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT
Bam!!!!,u get everything walahi especially dat pictures stuff

2 Likes

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by mariahAngel(f): 1:11pm On Apr 05, 2023
PussyGalore:
If cannot afford to send me a gift worth at least 50K then do not bother wishing me happy birthday!

#TeamBossLady#

As long as you can give yourself a gift worth 50k, that is all that matters.
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by fredpeter(m): 1:13pm On Apr 05, 2023
PussyGalore:
If cannot afford to send me a gift worth at least 50K then do not bother wishing me happy birthday!

#TeamBossLady#
You can still ask ur parents to send u the gifts na them born you, no disturb people children. 50k giftfinder
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by SmallDick99(m): 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
Birthdays don't mean anything to me, but it means a lot to some people; so I understand people are different.

When I see some people using weeks to plan for their birthdays eh, it just gets me marvelled. Well I do wish my friends on their birthdays but I always expects nothing from mine.

Conclusion: people are different!

8 Likes

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2023
Nope, you're not alone.
streetfabulous:

cheesy cheesy I thought I was the only one like this.
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
I don't understand broken English.
GindoX:

Lols... No need to run, inspect am na if he match cool
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by SeriouslySense(m): 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2023
who are the people that dont like birthday celebrations, we are going to celebrate your birthday, whether you like it or not. grin grin grin

seriously, demanding for things because its your birthday, may not be okay, because people think differently about it, personally i think it can become maybe unreasonable, if you begin to expect unrealistic gifts. Because could become exploitative, nobody wants to be exploited, they want meaningful relationships.

2 Likes

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2023
You sound like my family and friends, those people always have something planned for me no matter what I say or do... grin grin grin

My sisters have already started asking me what I'd like for my birthday this year..🀦🀦🀦
SeriouslySense:
who are the people that dont like birthday celebrations, we are going to celebrate your birthday, whether you like it or not. grin grin grin

seriously, demanding for things because its your birthday, may not be okay, because people think differently about it, personally i think it can become maybe unreasonable, if you begin to expect unrealistic gifts. Because could become exploitative, nobody wants to be exploited, they want meaningful relationships.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by BarrElChapo(m): 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2023
Tomiwasamuel:
There is an evil which the daughters and sons of men have put into practice this days that ought not to be so. I know birthdays are days of celebration to many but there are some of us who either see birthdays as insignificant or as equal as the other days of the year.

First of, know that no body owe you the responsibility of putting your birthday before other things in their life, if I can't even remember mine why should I remember yours?

Secondly, if I don't send you a message or give you a call on your birthday it doesn't mean I don't wish you well, how important is my good will message to you being alive next year?

Thirdly, with emphasis on the ladies, stop demanding anyone to get you a birthday gift, if you need something start contributing the money and buy it for yourself. Also you can gift us some snacks on your birthday if gifts are so important.

In conclusion, please stop flooding our DM with your pictures a day before your birthday, if we want to post you we know where to get it. Sending me your pictures doesn't mean I will post you or even send you a happy birthday message. I mean no problem, this is the bitter truth and I just said it. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT

I agree totally with your submissions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Karleb(m): 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
Qatar2022:

If he don't send good Will message It doesn't mean that person hate you, you see exactly what he was saying

You got a promotion, everyone's congratulating you but your buddy doesn't because of one funny reason.

How fair is that?
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Karleb(m): 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2023
CLATHRIN:

That also suggests that the moment you decide to identify as another gender or even identify as an object, I must use whatever pronoun that describes that gender or object to address you. That's the type of logic ripping the west to shreds. The day you decide to identify as a gangrene, I must call you a gangrene. Doesn't that make me a fool?

Make una dey reason wetin una dey talk sometimes. Once you need help, talk am or seek therapy. Don't blame others for your weakness or fallibility. You don't need anybody's validation to have happiness or live a good life. Try and train yourself and possibly, your kids to be strong and independent people who wouldn't rely on prevarications like what is obtainable in the west to survive.

I don’t know what led you to this illustration and narrative.

You have obviously missed the point along the way.
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Emuforlife1: 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2023
Samantha124:
I also don't like birthday celebrations and the idea of people posting me on their statuses because I may not even view them.

I feel like going into hiding whenever that day approaches because I really hate being the center of attention..
Stop describing me Anty...

1 Like

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Caleb15(m): 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2023
It is better to go to the house of mourning than the house of celebration
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Emuforlife1: 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2023
Persephone1:
This is gross.

Nigerians and their misplaced hardness. We are already in a loveless ,dog eat dog world and we keep killing every form of humanity in us with some unreasonable "wokeness"

Birthdays ought to be celebrated, it means you remember the day you were born and grateful for it. It is only reasonable to support or at least be happy for whoever chooses to celebrate his or her day. Life is hard and sometimes not worth celebrating if someone chooses to be happy and merry for a day, it is only expected of a sane being to atleast show support or pretend to.

When people send you pictures, it is to help you remember them. They shouldn't be the one to do that but they understand YOU ARE BUSY. It won't kill you to type shortest HBD if you are too busy or uncaring to congratulate someone who knows you and find you worthy enough to share their big day with you.

It's very ironic when people like you litter the internet and WhatsApp with pictures of dead friends or relatives inscribing RIP in different fonts and colours whereby you complain of them reminding you to celebrate them when they are alive. Na your type dey carry dead people picture follow undertaker. Nonsense!

PS: I don't celebrate birthdays big, I don't share pictures with contacts on my birthday either but I appreciate those who remember and celebrate me.

The bolded is the only place you made sense. You are the one trying to be woke here.
I can only wish you happy birthday, I don't owe anybody posting of thier pictures on my timeline or status. I also don't go around sending people my pictures to post as I may not even view it.
My Friends use to send me pictures to post during thier birthdays but the most I do is wish them a Happy birthday and some prayers.
I don't even post my own pictures on my status, why should I post yours??

Not everyone that wish you 'a happy birthday' wishes you good

7 Likes

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2023
Emuforlife1:

The bolded is the only place you made sense. You are the one trying to be woke here.
I can only wish you happy birthday, I don't owe anybody posting of thier pictures on my timeline or status. I also don't go around sending people my pictures to post as I may not even view it.
My Friends use to send me pictures to post during thier birthdays but the most I do is wish them a Happy birthday and some prayers.
I don't even post my own pictures on my status, why should I post yours??
You really do not make any sense at all. You weren't forced at gunpoint to post anyone's picture, neither did I insinuate that you MUST post people's pictures.

Learn to read and filter in silence if you are bereft of constructive criticism skills.

1 Like

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Trojan8(m): 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2023
Persephone1:
This is gross.

Good post. I am not even a fan of birthdays, but those that feel the need to celebrate their birthday should be allowed to.

And I make it a personal task to call those around me on thier birthday, and maybe a gift if I can afford it. What better moment to celebrate those you call your loved ones than on their birthday. They won't be graduating every day, neither would they be celebrating new jobs every week. So what's bad about a day in a full year?

Woke people are the worse kind of humans. Once something does not conform to the way they see things, it's automatically wrong.

PS: I don't support those that hound others over birthdays
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Allisgud: 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2023
Women are easily intimidated,they just want to do what they saw their friend doing
Wedding preparation, medicure, pedicure Photoshoot, birthday celebration,boat cruising, picnic at the beach,all expenses on their numerous boyfriend or one sugar daddy

4 Likes

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Emuforlife1: 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
Persephone1:
You really do not make any sense at all. You weren't forced at gunpoint to post anyone's picture, neither did I insinuate that you MUST post people's pictures.

Learn to read and filter in silence if you are bereft of constructive criticism skills.
You make too much noise, that's why you couldn't comprehend the inference from your write up.
It's Understandable.

2 Likes

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2023
Emuforlife1:

You make too much noise, that's why you couldn't comprehend the inference from your write up.
It's Understandable.
Let's play a game.

You act like you don't know me, I act like you don't exist.

Your time starts now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Kriss216: 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
Na mostly ladies dey demand for birthday gifts and all that.

For my side, if any of the cartel is celebrating his birthday, the rest of the gang don sure say food and drinks for that day na for the celebrant head that day. As early as 8am, boys don dey troop your house go chop and drink, whether you get money or not, that one no concern the gang. It's a tradition and it must be observed.

5 Likes

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2023
Trojan8:

Good post. I am not even a fan of birthdays, but those that feel the need to celebrate their birthday should be allowed to.

And I make it a personal task to call those around me on thier birthday, and maybe a gift if I can afford it. What better moment to celebrate those you call your loved ones than on their birthday. They won't be graduating every day, neither would they be celebrating new jobs every week. So what's bad about a day in a full year?

Woke people are the worse kind of humans. Once something does not conform to the way they see things, it's automatically wrong.

PS: I don't support those that hound others over birthdays
It is really very simple, celebrate with those who celebrate, mourn with those who morn. But with "woke Nigerians" they mourn with those who celebrate and celebrate those who mourn . Very confused bunch.
Just type HBD and go, it's not that hard. Most network sends us unwanted messages,do we go to shout at them? We ignore.

I ignore those people as well.

2 Likes

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Kriss216: 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2023
Persephone1:
Let's play a game.

You act like you don't know me, I act like you don't exist.

Your time starts now.
Rule wey you go still break undecided

3 Likes

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2023
grin grin grin
Emuforlife1:

Stop describing me Anty...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Wedding In Nigeria Cost Less Than 700k? / A Cute Daughter Of A Proud Afonja & Pretty Igbo Is 2yrs Today / Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.