Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) (35721 Views)

IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) / Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) / UNN Student Offers Lecturer Weed In Class (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by Runaway: 11:20am On Apr 05, 2023
We have people like everywhere. Some of una above mind bad too much...
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by FiremanX: 11:21am On Apr 05, 2023
maleekberry:
Very rare to see a naija University lecturer behave like this.
I'm telling you
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by Streetmovement(m): 11:22am On Apr 05, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Lecturer wey know grin
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 11:24am On Apr 05, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
It will be difficult to assimilate under hunger
Even trekking from hostel to lecture theater with hunger is very dangerous
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by Shakur86(m): 11:26am On Apr 05, 2023
YoungLionken:
Two things are involved; Because he's exposed (prolly being to a developed country, where lecturers behave and treat students as humans, not as animals or perceived slaves), or an instruction from his spiritual father, so as to attain a certain position, he so desires..

Still, nice gesture Mr lecturer...
Hmm,you mean no reasonable Nigeria trained lecture can do this gesture?
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by Antidoteee: 11:33am On Apr 05, 2023
Looks like OAU
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by Obiebanks007(m): 11:33am On Apr 05, 2023
Very nice I must commend, but hope you doesn't sell hand out or text book...just asking for someone. grin

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by Nebes: 11:37am On Apr 05, 2023
YoungLionken:
Two things are involved; Because he's exposed (prolly being to a developed country, where lecturers behave and treat students as humans, not as animals or perceived slaves), or an instruction from his spiritual father, so as to attain a certain position, he so desires..

Still, nice gesture Mr lecturer...

A student complained of hunger. I believe his actions have spiritual implications but I doubt if it is because of an instruction. It would have been different if he just entered the class and declared food for the students.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by koladata(m): 11:42am On Apr 05, 2023
i know one day you will be positive in thinking . How can you not just appreciate the man!!!!
Father4all:
Just to impress his female students

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by Omooh34(m): 11:44am On Apr 05, 2023
https:///5yu3cdjx

Click on the above link and make money online while sitting at comfort of your home.
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by CaptainFM1: 11:46am On Apr 05, 2023
We are just not serious for anything in Nigeria!
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by godofuck231: 11:48am On Apr 05, 2023
Definitely not a sadist
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by spencekat(m): 11:50am On Apr 05, 2023
Good one
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by lolu2019: 11:52am On Apr 05, 2023
Shakur86:
Hmm,you mean no reasonable Nigeria trained lecture can do this gesture?
don't mind him.i used to do it when I was teaching.right from my NYSC days to when I was teaching as an N-Power staff.i do it to encourage my students.And I realized that it increases concentration in class.they always want to win something,so that they can show their parents at home.
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by spencekat(m): 11:54am On Apr 05, 2023
GindoX:

Someone just think like me... smart move, hidden agenda
Impress fire.Does he have to impress any female student?It is the female student that will impress him.
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by johnobama1: 11:54am On Apr 05, 2023
Good one. This is going to boost students motivation to learn.
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by okrikaboi: 11:58am On Apr 05, 2023
donestk:
Givers nearly lack last year

Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by Burgerlomo: 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2023
God bless him 🙏
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by Favor875: 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
Bxbdhdh

Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by Viq2orh: 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
The student must have impressed the Lecturer probably by rendering good answer to question been asked by the lecturer.
May God replenish his pocket in thousand folds. Giver never lack and it's scriptural.
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by merits(m): 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
Voice22:
Lecturer surprises his students with ‘something light’ after one of them complained of hunger in class. https://www.instagram.com/p/Cqmy38YtpbW/?igshid=ZWU2MTYxZTY=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5EaRF6NjfE

Na rituals.
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by gloryman91: 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
Nice one, God bless and guide you Mr Lecturer and everyone of us alright.
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by GindoX(m): 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2023
spencekat:
Impress fire.Does he have to impress any female student?It is the female student that will impress him.

What's this one saying. grin
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by jayAjoku(m): 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2023
sacajawea:
POVERTY!!!
Sugar and cheap, bad tasting Snacks/junk Foods.
Nigerian schools just reek of Poverty in and Out... from the Students to the Behaviour of everyone, speech environment and the General climate, Nigerian schools reek of Real Heavy Poverty! Backwardnes, starvation, unpleasantness & Low self esteem!

The foolish students too, when they meet someone or something that's Progressive, they springforth hate jealousy and Self esteem issues
Richest Man in the world Odogwu of the Universe oya you do your own and show us Na since you know the best thing to do.
Nonsense 🤨you are and will forever remain a critic and an observer instead of a doer na your type dey stingy die
Tufiakwa !!!! as if you don’t have indomie or milk and milo in your house shey those ones are natural food
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by Albertone(m): 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2023
Antidoteee:
Looks like OAU

Yep AUD II
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by Chetas81(m): 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2023
FOOLISH BLOGGER AND THEIR POST
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by Chetas81(m): 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2023
Runaway:
We have people like everywhere. Some of una above mind bad too much...
YOU MEAN THE NIGERIA CITIZENS
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by Chetas81(m): 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2023
jayAjoku:
Richest Man in the world Odogwu of the Universe oya you do your own and show us Na since you know the best thing to do.
Nonsense 🤨you are and will forever remain a critic and an observer instead of a doer na your type dey stingy die
Tufiakwa !!!! as if you don’t have indomie or milk and milo in your house shey those ones are natural food
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by MILLERMannn: 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2023
sacajawea:
POVERTY!!!
Sugar and cheap, bad tasting Snacks/junk Foods.
Nigerian schools just reek of Poverty in and Out... from the Students to the Behaviour of everyone, speech environment and the General climate, Nigerian schools reek of Real Heavy Poverty! Backwardnes, starvation, unpleasantness & Low self esteem!

The foolish students too, when they meet someone or something that's Progressive, they springforth hate jealousy and Self esteem issues
May God bless you with this quote. Again may God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by Chetas81(m): 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
jayAjoku:
your illness response show the level of your liability under the people you know but they're not create because of people like you
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by BadVoyage: 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
Nice one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dichotomy: HND Graduates Can’t Rise Above Grade Level 14 ― FG / World Aids Day As Celebrated In UNILORIN (Photos) / My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.