Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer (35753 Views)

University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) / Kisuze Edward, Ugandan Lecturer Suspended Over Sex Scandal (Photo) / Lecturer Gives Kenyan Student MouthAction In Office. Photos Shared On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by JAZES(m): 8:52am On Nov 05, 2015
There was this particular lecturer in my department when I was still in school. We all knew him to be a womanizer. He liked all kinds of women, young, old, fat, thin, tall, and short. Every girl in the department tried as much as possible not to get noticed by him. That means doing your assignment with others and coming to his classes on time so you don’t have to beg him to enter his class.

One day, (I am sure it was because I didn’t pray that morning, it gave devil the opportunity to deal with me.) It started with waking up late for classes that day. When I realized that it was this lecturer’s class we had, I just decided that I would miss the class. Only for my friend to ping me that they were registering the man’s course. I quickly dressed up wore my deeper life gown, even white powder I didn’t rub that day and ran to class. By the time I got to the department, the man had already locked the door and took attendance. That was when I knew my village people swore for me that day.

I waited till he finished teaching and joined the other late comers to go to his office to beg him. Did I tell you that our lecturers each had their own office? Well furnished o! This particular lecturer even had extra seats and curtains. May be he normally held prayer sections in his office, who knows?

I had already finished planning the lie I will tell the man, how I was very sick and just came from the school medical center. Am sure God was just watching me and my plans. (I already started with not praying now am about lie).

We reached the man’s office and started begging him to please just let us register the course even if we will miss the attendance. The man acted like we were asking Buhari to legalize gay marriage. I made sure I was very invincible in the back of the crowd.

The next thing I heard was “hey you at the back on glasses, come here”

Shoo! I joined others to turn to see who he was talking to even though I knew that it was the wall I was turning to look at. One over-sabi girl just shouted my name “Chidinma, he is talking to you o” I just used my eyes to dissect the girl. I came closer and he gave me money and some paper to photocopy for him. In my mind I was hoping that he will allow me to register after going for the errands.

I ran better than Usain Bolt that day, did the photocopy and came back. As I was getting closer to his office I noticed that my classmates were no longer there. I became sacred. I quietly knocked on his door and he asked me to come in. as I stepped in he asked me to close the door. Ah! Close door ke? I just murmured the devil is a liar. I banged the door but made sure it wasn’t locked. I moved closer to him and gave him the documents.

He now asked me my name I quickly shouted the name my grandma gave me (I normally get angry when my siblings called me the name) “sir, my name is Erinma”

The next thing he asked me was “so who is eating this bush meat you carrying around?”

I quickly checked if I had mistakenly carried someone’s bush meat when I went to do photocopy only to see I was carrying only my bag.

“Sir, it’s just my hand bag am carrying o; there is no bush meat here”

“So you don’t know what I mean? You are trying to form for me abi?

“No o sir I honestly don’t know.”

Ok, then, who is enjoying this bush meat you are carrying in front of you. Which of the guys?

Oh! He was talking about breasties.

I suddenly became dumb. And started calling on my ancestors and God at the same time to give me the wisdom he gave Solomon in the bible so I can I get out of this situation.

“Sir nobody o”

“Hmm, so when will you give me to enjoy?”

In my mind I was calculating my fainting skills incase anything happened.

“Sir…. Sir” I suddenly became a stamarer.

I was seriously praying and promising God to even become a reverend sister if I can get out from here.

It was like God or my ancestors’ sef saw that I had suffered enough and decided to intervene.

He then asked me “where are you from”

“Enugu” I replied

“Where in Enugu?”

Sir, Ezeagu”

Ah! Ezeagu, I heard they do juju very well

I shouted “Yes sir o!, they are very good at it. In fact, both my paternal and maternal grandparents are well known native doctors in the village. Even my dad was also one but recently converted. See the lies jumping from my mouth like I was reciting National Anthem.

“Hmmm, serious?” he asked looking almost sacred

“Yes sir, you can ask around” I replied

He immediately brought out the registration booklet and told me to find my name and sign across it and leave his office

I quickly took the book, signed my name and ran away.

Since then the man doesn’t even answer my greeting and I made sure I escaped his wahala till I graduated.

By: chidinma igbokweuche

Visit: http://www.onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/11/05/my-experience-with-my-perverted-lecturer/

136 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by zizazizu: 8:54am On Nov 05, 2015
Op, male. Is ur lecturer gay too?

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by madgoat(m): 8:56am On Nov 05, 2015
grin grin OP wait oh... U are a MALE... U don dey attract admirations from men grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 05, 2015
Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by JAZES(m): 8:58am On Nov 05, 2015
madgoat:
grin grin OP wait oh... U are a MALE... U don dey attract admirations from men grin

Na story o and u can see say the description of the character na female..... grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by jamex93(m): 9:04am On Nov 05, 2015
gay school

op male wey dey wear gown

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by boboLIL(m): 9:15am On Nov 05, 2015
Lolss wo no go wear puci wey cari juju? I no blame am

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by imsuboi(m): 10:37am On Nov 05, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by JAZES(m): 10:47am On Nov 05, 2015
boboLIL:
Lolss wo no go wear puci wey cari juju? I no blame am

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 05, 2015
scared or sacred?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by damton(m): 11:44am On Nov 05, 2015
v

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by Spiff20(m): 11:45am On Nov 05, 2015
K
Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by admax(m): 11:45am On Nov 05, 2015
Tales by Moonlight.

9 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by eleko1: 11:46am On Nov 05, 2015
Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by cyara(f): 11:46am On Nov 05, 2015
It is common in the higher institution

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by MadCow1: 11:46am On Nov 05, 2015
OP so did you fhuck him?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by Seculent: 11:46am On Nov 05, 2015
MadCow1:
huh
Thanks for booking space.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by Sunnycliff(m): 11:47am On Nov 05, 2015
The zoo lecturers treating their students as animals, is no longer a new story!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by showreals(m): 11:47am On Nov 05, 2015
Nairaland oh my nairaland, you are gradually turning to Hints Magazine

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by ClassCaptain(m): 11:47am On Nov 05, 2015
Lol.U go fear Lecturers !!!
Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by Seculent: 11:47am On Nov 05, 2015
This op is a gay.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by Blackberrybabes: 11:48am On Nov 05, 2015
lol...its normal fo rthose men to chase things in skirts...its abnormal for us girls to say yes to all of them..some selected few will be okay

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by Coach8: 11:49am On Nov 05, 2015
SB
Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by Misterlaby: 11:49am On Nov 05, 2015
Copied....

Naijasinglegirl
Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by xender(m): 11:49am On Nov 05, 2015
Kay Kay Kay Kay kay
Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by HopeAtHand: 11:50am On Nov 05, 2015
ezeagu..Hehehehe. that NL biafra propagandist is bearing the name of a devilish town.. i am not surprised. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by tintingz(m): 11:50am On Nov 05, 2015
Women don suffer

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer by ebubey(f): 11:51am On Nov 05, 2015
choi! shocked
badt man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnancy, Drug Test: Covenant University Subtly Reacts To Allegations (video) / Can You Go Back To JSS1 For 300million naira? / University Of Jos Post-utme For 2015/2016 Academic Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.