Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,053 members, 7,841,982 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Abia Ra.ppe Victim - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia Ra.ppe Victim (1052 Views)

In Abia: Man Butchers Sister,Buries Brother Alive, Then Runs Away(photos) / 65year-old Landlord Lured, Raped Our Daughter For Rituals – Victim’s Mother(pic) / Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Ra.ppe Victim by paraphase(m): 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2011
Dear violation Victim, you can help us minimize the stress of searching for these boys by creating Anon FB/Twttr accounts & drop off their names.
Plz put this on your FB\Twitter and where you think you can,I Know she would see it one day and would gather courage to list the names of these wicked animals to the world.   sad

Justmytot#
Re: Abia Ra.ppe Victim by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2011
Seriously, is she on NL?
Re: Abia Ra.ppe Victim by paraphase(m): 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2011
You should read the next sentence.I said you can write the first sentence on your fb wall,twitter or wherever and I hope she sees it.
Re: Abia Ra.ppe Victim by VoodooDoll(m): 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2011
Better to send it round Blackberry Messenger, - Faster and will get the names sent round. Though the risk of innocent people getting lynched is high.

(1) (Reply)

New Fraud. Pls Beware!! / Inside The Tunnel Mexican Drug Lord 'el Chapo' Used To Escape Prison / Girl Forced To Sleep With 110 Men In A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.