Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) (32527 Views)

Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car / If You Are THIRSTY To Be FILLED With The HOLY SPIRIT:SING THIS SONG After Prayer / Next Bars To The Bank That Will Be Release From United Bank For Africa Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by UgoFly: 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
M
Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by MrAgbakoReloade: 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
lamdbull:
Dbull on this one!

Omo shey I no go enter police wahala wey go make me popular like this?

Abeg which crime I fit commit wey go make me viral?
Nah u dey fvck up nah. No even bother try police. E fit no blow.
Try portable. U know say portable popular. Waka go meet am for sango and land 3 slap for him face. Make sure say you record am and upload immediately.
Guy once once you don blow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by goslowgoslow(m): 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
lamdbull:
Dbull on this one!

Lmao.... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Go slap Buhari!... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by dododawa1: 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2023
Rememberdeath:
If you like hate this Guy.. na your family problem. Nigga is Good. He is street. He is a Star.
I love and respect him
No one hate him but he should calm down

2 Likes

Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by MrAgbakoReloade: 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2023
Owaincouncil:
You mean he has been rehearsing the song before or while in detention.
You people are making the prison experience of this guy looks like an arangee prison to get more popularity
Wotowoto dey bring money according to portable πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by mrcelebrity1: 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
That’s not bad though..
Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by wahahlawahala: 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
Owaincouncil:
You people are making the prison experience of this guy looks like an arangee prison to get more popularity
to write portable type of song no need sitting down for along time to reason na . πŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by johnfem321: 1:30pm On Apr 05, 2023
Amazing guy .. the energy and work ethic is second to none…
Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by VenExchangee: 1:30pm On Apr 05, 2023
lamdbull:
Dbull on this one!

Go rape
Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by VenExchangee: 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2023
Waloba:
Someone should please help me with little amount to buy food eat I ll really appreciate.. the hunger is unbearable things are really tough please I beg and if you have any job I can do to sustain I ll appreciate please am hungry 90 15 28 37 28 Joseph OPay Bank
You again

1 Like

Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by 2ndchildhood(m): 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
lamdbull:
Dbull on this one!

some people even with bomb for them body, they still no fit blow up.
You don try barbing Salon πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by chatinent: 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2023
What’s with the released, re zealed, relizilized 😦
Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by BadVoyage: 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2023
ZazoOOo virus !
Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by StraightGaay: 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2023
lamdbull:
Dbull on this one!

Sodomy

1 Like

Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by Badguy77(m): 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2023
Forget o this guy is talented
Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by samuzee26: 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2023
From Star 🌟 to Eagle πŸ¦… ...... 9ice wan
Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by Revolva(m): 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2023
Which prison he go....someone dat was detained una de call am prison

Make e see d 4 wallks of kirikiri first na there e eyes go clear
Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by Benrosaria(m): 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2023
did the song inspirationally come after or before
Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by Benrosaria(m): 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2023
bastard paid some men from the police force to act up a drama to keep up the traffic. Weldone ooh, making money from your own brothers ignorance and yet come out speaking against the government. that's the same thing everyone is doing. making money from the ignorance of others
Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by MightySparrow: 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2023
lamdbull:
Dbull on this one!

Kill Buhari

1 Like

Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by Darnell9(m): 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2023
Lol, portable don turn to gospel song singer
Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by MisteerConcord(m): 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
Madt o cheesy

Nwadu:
No matter what you do please do it well..

Are you a tout please tout well
Are a thief
A pastor
A liar
A prostitute
Anything at all
Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by MT: 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
damilola4162:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmabkvKpdso][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/portable-releases-new-song-after-his-release-from-prisonvideo/

This guy is playing 200 million Nigerians. He has no talent. He is still riding on the wave of "zazzou" which was accidentally made popular by Olamide.

He loves to be in the news for people to be talking about him on somethings rather than his music talent which is seriously non existent.

Stop pushing anything that has to do with him to the frontpage, you are giving him unpaid advertisement.
Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by RaptorX: 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
This freestyle from portable is sweeter than all the songs on Davido's mediocre album.
Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by Lucasinho(m): 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
fnep2smooth:
They won stop this guy, seems e sabi waytin naija needs which is attention.
gbam
Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by millionboi2: 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
Rememberdeath:
If you like hate this Guy.. na your family problem. Nigga is Good. He is street. He is a Star.
I love and respect him
he is not good anything, na backyard celebrity him be
Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2023
Na today I confirm without good collabo Zazoo can't go far in this industry. This his Afonja village voice won't take him high
Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by ncoolsome(m): 2:57pm On Apr 05, 2023
Owaincouncil:

U too arrange ur own prison experience now whether u self will blow...music that can be made in 5mins u there talking bout rehearsal..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
Dat was quick grin i wonder wat he's sayin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 / 4 Dope Comeback Songs By Nigerian Artistes / Davido Features Vinicius Jr, Bellingham, Others In 'Away' Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.