Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

My Hand Mistakingly Touched His Zip - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Hand Mistakingly Touched His Zip (5753 Views)

My Brother Used A Knife And Destroyed My Car Just Because I Touched His Dog / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument / Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hand Mistakingly Touched His Zip by Louis8796: 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2023
Go and ask ur father?
Preciousgirl:
My hand mistakingly touched the zip of my male colleague at work. It hit his thing, it felt small

And surprisingly he smiled

Does that mean he is into me?
Re: My Hand Mistakingly Touched His Zip by udede(m): 12:34am On Apr 06, 2023
He will soon mistakenly enter your head office.
Re: My Hand Mistakingly Touched His Zip by JustPowerApps(m): 4:02am On Apr 06, 2023
It's hard to say since you hit it first wink
Re: My Hand Mistakingly Touched His Zip by IkeIgboNile(m): 9:45am On Apr 06, 2023
It's called [b]Sexual harassment [/b]and what you're doing here is called [b]Body shaming. You should be arrested and thrown into jail where Sexual Predators like you live. Hypocrite.[/b]
Re: My Hand Mistakingly Touched His Zip by Woodaz: 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2023
She did it to me, and we still work together. Don't know the next step tho.
Re: My Hand Mistakingly Touched His Zip by gly(m): 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2023
Blupen969:
They person weh create the universe no talk anything after e create am e leave am for us to decide bros everything deh your hand but karma exist and nothing concern karma with sex unless na rape you rape person

10 commandment nko?
nor talk am again o because if to say anything sex done outside the expected no be sin I for no react to ur post and more so you for nor post unto say e go be normal thing to everi bodi
Re: My Hand Mistakingly Touched His Zip by Blupen969(m): 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2023
gly:

10 commandment nko?
nor talk am again o because if to say anything sex done outside the expected no be sin I for no react to ur post and more so you for nor post unto say e go be normal thing to everi bodi
Geology who write the 10 commandment give you??
Re: My Hand Mistakingly Touched His Zip by gly(m): 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2023
Blupen969:
Geology who write the 10 commandment give you??

As geologists we respect nature and know that wonders the Earth potrays didn't happened by chance! Las las for me I have come to term with the fact that na God handi work in my 17 years of practice as a geologist.
For me I dey convinced say na God give us the ten commandments based on things wey I don see as a geologist
Re: My Hand Mistakingly Touched His Zip by Blupen969(m): 3:12am On Apr 07, 2023
gly:

As geologists we respect nature and know that wonders the Earth potrays didn't happened by chance! Las las for me I have come to term with the fact that na God handi work in my 17 years of practice as a geologist.
For me I dey convinced say na God give us the ten commandments based on things wey I don see as a geologist
lols geologist calm down nah white man be your god then if you believe in the ten commandment na good commandments ooh but no be god give am, nobody know how we take come bro go do your research well nothing is real life na fugazi
Re: My Hand Mistakingly Touched His Zip by citywal(m): 3:33am On Apr 07, 2023
Re: My Hand Mistakingly Touched His Zip by Truvelisback(m): 4:25am On Apr 07, 2023
Preciousgirl:
My hand mistakingly touched the zip of my male colleague at work. It hit his thing, it felt small

Now, it is it colleague at work. grin
Re: My Hand Mistakingly Touched His Zip by mysticwarrior(m): 5:00am On Apr 07, 2023
Preciousgirl:

You can't possibly ascertain the size of a male's manhood just by "mistakingly touching it". He must have been putting on a boxer beneath his trousers, thereby making it even more difficult for anyone to determine the size when it wasn't even erected. Op tell us the truth did you grabbed it like you wanted to consumed it?
Re: My Hand Mistakingly Touched His Zip by gly(m): 8:45am On Apr 07, 2023
Blupen969:
lols geologist calm down nah white man be your god then if you believe in the ten commandment na good commandments ooh but no be god give am, nobody know how we take come bro go do your research well nothing is real life na fugazi

O bros! Even you fall for that scam of NOBODY KNOW HOW WE TAKE COME THIS WORLD. Na lie o! No join that thinking group o!

Happy weekend bro
Re: My Hand Mistakingly Touched His Zip by Blupen969(m): 9:02am On Apr 07, 2023
gly:

O bros! Even you fall for that scam of NOBODY KNOW HOW WE TAKE COME THIS WORLD. Na lie o! No join that thinking group o!

Happy weekend bro
Na the truth bro anybody weh tell you anything else wan decieve you, my weekend good bros i study geology too but i be dropout lols
Re: My Hand Mistakingly Touched His Zip by gly(m): 12:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
Blupen969:
Na the truth bro anybody weh tell you anything else wan decieve you, my weekend good bros i study geology too but i be dropout lols

wow! see my granitic brother! God bless you!
why you no crystalise (finish) na? Any way God bless your hustle.
Regards
Re: My Hand Mistakingly Touched His Zip by Blupen969(m): 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
gly:

wow! see my granitic brother! God bless you!
why you no crystalise (finish) na? Any way God bless your hustle.
Regards
My crystal finish na why i no crystallize finish but sha e don pass
Re: My Hand Mistakingly Touched His Zip by gly(m): 10:36pm On Apr 07, 2023
Blupen969:
My crystal finish na why i no crystallize finish but sha e don pass

Na so brother. E don pass.
Ahead we move.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Tell-tale Sign Of Low Self-esteem Women! / Nigeeria Girls Front And Form A Lot? / I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.