Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Release Nnamdi Kanu, Create 6th S’east State – Ohanaeze's 4 Demands From Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Release Nnamdi Kanu, Create 6th S’east State – Ohanaeze's 4 Demands From Tinubu (30885 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Nigerian Govt Will Soon Release Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho / Fulani Herdsmen Make Fresh Demands From FG, Northern Governors / Atiku did not make any demands from Buhari, APC - PDP Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Create 6th S’east State – Ohanaeze's 4 Demands From Tinubu by oyin44: 3:48am On Apr 06, 2023
27Pushing30:
The more i see things unfold the more i believe the "so called" Aburi accord na just typical misinformation to garner sympathy

grin grin grin abio thank you
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Create 6th S’east State – Ohanaeze's 4 Demands From Tinubu by Actuarydeji(m): 4:48am On Apr 06, 2023
Igbo people are very funny and cunning, a region that is not up to Niger state and Borno state already have 5 states and they still want another extra 6 states. It means that they want to turn 3 local government to a state, Gof have mercy. You can't reap anything meaningful where you've not sow.
quote author=Herdsmen post=122317420]Ohaneze Ndi igbo are the very first enemies of igbos ..

When they say they’re divided .. they said it’s lie

OBi is in court .. Atiku in court

No statement from ACF.. or AEF..

But Ohaneze don Dey rush Tinubu already.. on a stolen mandate ..

Like this Obi people don sell am cheap

Na so Kenneth Okonkwo sell am throwaway on top voice note wey he no Dey..

What of other tribes that believe Obi and his mandate .. or is Obi all about igbos and dia interest

Or they no just send Obi .. like he’s not part of Ohaneze project afyer endorsing him?

I no just understand

Igbo people sef[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Create 6th S’east State – Ohanaeze's 4 Demands From Tinubu by Guyman01: 4:57am On Apr 06, 2023
Ohaneze unrecognised faction this is Isiguzoro opinions
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Create 6th S’east State – Ohanaeze's 4 Demands From Tinubu by Mayorseun: 4:59am On Apr 06, 2023
Are they seriously asking BAT OR PO because I don't understand.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Create 6th S’east State – Ohanaeze's 4 Demands From Tinubu by Samtob90(m): 5:01am On Apr 06, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/05/release-nnamdi-kanu-create-6th-seast-state-ohanaeze-makes-four-demands-from-tinubu/?amp=1
I trust them, they never voted but would be the very first to beg for position. Iranu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Create 6th S’east State – Ohanaeze's 4 Demands From Tinubu by zomby(m): 5:19am On Apr 06, 2023
Owontime:
Nothing for IPOB.

Absolutely nothing for the losers.
The number one priority of this incoming administration is to completely eradicate any terrorist organizations in the country…IPOB should be first on the list.

The rule of thumb is:
Never NEGOTIATE or ENTERTAIN terrorists under any circumstances…Anything less will be the greatest mistake.

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Create 6th S’east State – Ohanaeze's 4 Demands From Tinubu by zomby(m): 5:21am On Apr 06, 2023
Samtob90:

I trust them, they never voted but would be the very first to beg for position. Iranu

That is how they are wired…and the main reason why they continue to struggle politically on a national level.

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Create 6th S’east State – Ohanaeze's 4 Demands From Tinubu by Banhammy717: 5:22am On Apr 06, 2023
They should channel their demand through their son.
They ought not to have involved in politics in the first instance.
Ohaneze and Afenifere should hang up with Peter Obi and their fake pastors
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Create 6th S’east State – Ohanaeze's 4 Demands From Tinubu by egunna(m): 6:03am On Apr 06, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/05/release-nnamdi-kanu-create-6th-seast-state-ohanaeze-makes-four-demands-from-tinubu/?amp=1
you are in no position to make demands.u get what comes to you.oliver twist ppl.so a first timer shud go and head the Senate?truly truly these ppl no get sense.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Create 6th S’east State – Ohanaeze's 4 Demands From Tinubu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:10am On Apr 06, 2023
yommen:

My exact thought. The people and their character baffles me, really!
entitlement mentality... Who even told them president has powers to create State... Such powers rest with legislature... this is how they imagine Nigeria owe Igbo presidency... Al these demands is laughable

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Create 6th S’east State – Ohanaeze's 4 Demands From Tinubu by Kingstanding: 6:30am On Apr 06, 2023
Owontime:
Nothing for IPOB.
. You people should go and for the favour from Peter Obi yes daddy.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Create 6th S’east State – Ohanaeze's 4 Demands From Tinubu by lebienconnu: 6:31am On Apr 06, 2023
ndi 0.00000002% wants more states. Issoke

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Create 6th S’east State – Ohanaeze's 4 Demands From Tinubu by Senator777: 6:40am On Apr 06, 2023
Funny people
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Create 6th S’east State – Ohanaeze's 4 Demands From Tinubu by Chucks13: 6:47am On Apr 06, 2023
Sorry you mean same Ohanaeze some people sad will kill Tinubu because of obi or another ohanaze?

If this is true, then where are those NL obi warriors? Didn't I told you all that at the end of these noise obi will be left alone for his insensitiveness politically? Now the prophesy is setting in gradually.

Anybody dem tell say calm down leave to fight anoda day wey hin ear block na regret go face him las las. This is Nigeria not Kenya or Lesotho, you can't fight or go against the Fed govt of Nigeria and survives it.

Good morning to all sane comrades.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Create 6th S’east State – Ohanaeze's 4 Demands From Tinubu by Jogs1900: 6:51am On Apr 06, 2023
Denoh68:
OGA SHUT UP,TRAVEL AND SEE
Kid, don't be emotional here ..Bring out your facts and counter what I said.
I lived in Enugu for years..I know the east very well.

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Create 6th S’east State – Ohanaeze's 4 Demands From Tinubu by RAY44: 7:09am On Apr 06, 2023
Wonder shall never end, I don't understand what ohanezer are saying, I day gave the incoming president oder or what.
Nowing you recognize him as your president after so much hated.
The person you didn't vote for and you people think you can reap where you didn't sow.

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Create 6th S’east State – Ohanaeze's 4 Demands From Tinubu by bn2murphy(m): 7:12am On Apr 06, 2023
You are Nigerians anyway but you can't have your way this time but you can have your say.
You can't expect too much from a child you abandoned but groomed by others.
He should be more concerned about his groomers first and you may come second because you are part of him.
EcoBrick:

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Create 6th S’east State – Ohanaeze's 4 Demands From Tinubu by Zzxx(m): 7:23am On Apr 06, 2023
Ohaneze ndi Ara,you old fools are stupid and senseless, instead of fighting d Nigerian government to release kanu unconditionally and restore to obi is stolen mandate,you gray headed idiots are here talking another thing.i must confess that you fools are the real enemy Igbos are facing.you animals must reap what you sow,the blood of innocent biafrans killed by Nigerian government
will definitely hunt you fools down, it's a promise.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Create 6th S’east State – Ohanaeze's 4 Demands From Tinubu by femicyrus(m): 7:24am On Apr 06, 2023
Jogs1900:
Ehehe...The whole of Southeast which is a little larger than Oyo state wants to have 6 states. Wonders shall never end...If not for politics looking at their population and landmass, the whole of south East is not meant to be more than 3 states.
Tinubu ought to merge all southeastern state into 1 then name it ipob state then appoint kanu as sole administrator till democratic election is conducted

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Create 6th S’east State – Ohanaeze's 4 Demands From Tinubu by Jogs1900: 7:29am On Apr 06, 2023
femicyrus:

Tinubu ought to merge all southeastern state into 1 then name it ipob state then appoint kanu as sole administrator till a democratic election is conducted
Haahahaa.They will shout marginalization because they are from a particular tribe.These people are getting too much from the federal government than other regions. Other regions have been catering to the social responsibilities of their state governments and they will still be asking for more.

2 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Create 6th S’east State – Ohanaeze's 4 Demands From Tinubu by Zzxx(m): 7:30am On Apr 06, 2023
You said you are ohaneze ndi Igbo,what have you done for Igbo race,what good have you brought to Igbo land if not going to Nigerian government to beg for power to come back home to start killing your own people, shameless ohaneze ndi Igbo.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Create 6th S’east State – Ohanaeze's 4 Demands From Tinubu by Dbestbrest: 7:31am On Apr 06, 2023
See demands with entitlement mentality. Just commands as if they are in the military. Na wa for these people oo
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Create 6th S’east State – Ohanaeze's 4 Demands From Tinubu by Lacash: 7:32am On Apr 06, 2023
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Create 6th S’east State – Ohanaeze's 4 Demands From Tinubu by Komu1048(m): 7:38am On Apr 06, 2023
Igbodicool:
Okechukwu Isiguzoro cannot speak for the Igbo he is a distraction and speaking for himself.

Igbo is not expecting anything from Buhari and Tinubu.

Please who made u a spoke person for yourself let alone for the whole igbo
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Create 6th S’east State – Ohanaeze's 4 Demands From Tinubu by Julliet1122: 7:50am On Apr 06, 2023
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Create 6th S’east State – Ohanaeze's 4 Demands From Tinubu by nedzuby: 7:54am On Apr 06, 2023
Massiveglory:
Don't let anybody deceive you in the name of this group or that group.
PODATTI is fully committed to the mandate we Nigerians gave to him.
If you fall mugu for anybody, you are on your own.
OBIDATTI mandate is unbuyable, unstoppable and non-negotiable.

If I may ask, which Nigerians gave him the mandate?

Out of the 24millions that voted, 18 million rejected him while 16 million didn’t vote for Tinubu and all games the highest scorer is always the winner.

So please rest. OBIDATTI mandate is on Social Media let him go and collect his from Zuckerberg or Elon
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Create 6th S’east State – Ohanaeze's 4 Demands From Tinubu by dalass(f): 8:02am On Apr 06, 2023
What's their contributions towards Jagabans emergence as President elect? Nada

Yet they are already making demands grin

I wonder why they couldn't demand all these from Buharis government. They fought him everyway they could. They're still fighting him online, offline, in court but yet, see demands list!

Na wah oh undecided
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Create 6th S’east State – Ohanaeze's 4 Demands From Tinubu by seeyounow: 9:10am On Apr 06, 2023
what nonsense is that
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Create 6th S’east State – Ohanaeze's 4 Demands From Tinubu by Invitationn: 9:13am On Apr 06, 2023
Herdsmen:
Ohaneze Ndi igbo are the very first enemies of igbos ..

When they say they’re divided .. they said it’s lie

OBi is in court .. Atiku in court

No statement from ACF.. or AEF..

But Ohaneze don Dey rush Tinubu already.. on a stolen mandate ..

Like this Obi people don sell am cheap

Na so Kenneth Okonkwo sell am throwaway on top voice note wey he no Dey..

What of other tribes that believe Obi and his mandate .. or is Obi all about igbos and dia interest

Or they no just send Obi .. like he’s not part of Ohaneze project afyer endorsing him?

I no just understand

Igbo people sef
Ohanaeze ain’t emotional like an average Obi fanboy.
Read the room!

The whole Obi is in court back and forth is stale- go and taste it and revert 😅

Meanwhile, Ohanaeze wey no support Tinubu happens to be the first to make demands. This guys flatter themselves a lot.

Which the tiny states do they want to split again to create a new state and for what exactly? grin
As for Nnamdi Kanu, …errm… he’s a criminal and he is not complaining about his new home.
Somethings are better left alone!

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Create 6th S’east State – Ohanaeze's 4 Demands From Tinubu by Invitationn: 9:17am On Apr 06, 2023
Igbodicool:
Okechukwu Isiguzoro cannot speak for the Igbo he is a distraction and speaking for himself.

Igbo is not expecting anything from Buhari and Tinubu.
Good.
For what it’s worth, hopefully, we won’t hear “they’re marginalising us “ this time.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Create 6th S’east State – Ohanaeze's 4 Demands From Tinubu by blackpanda: 9:31am On Apr 06, 2023
Why is south east always looking to reap where it did not sow. They are just like spoilt cry babies. All of you fought against Tinubu but now you want him to make you Senate President. Smh

If i am Tinubu, i will rather pick South South. South East should wait till 2031

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Attends Jumaat Prayers At Aso Villa Mosque. / Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months / "Pussy Cat Where Have You Been?", Reno Omokri Mocks Those Visiting Buhari In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.