Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,636 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja (36825 Views)

Air Peace Aircraft Develops Engine Failure Mid Air / Owerri Bound Airpeace Flight Develops Fault Mid Air / Nigerian Priest, 199 Others Escape As SAA Flight Develops Fault Midair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by Chucks13: 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2023
So Aero still exist?
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by dfrost: 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2023
Last prayers cheesy
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by Rahkman: 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2023
grin
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2023
one dollar stuffing baba has stuffed the dollars in his babaringa, money needed to send this planes abroad for routine maintenance endangering lives, U can sue the airline for negligence
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by Kemadealadire(f): 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2023
Haaa, just imagine how even atheist among them will be shouting, "Jesus" grin

3 Likes

Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by Randy111(m): 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2023
Imagine person dey thousands of kilometers above sea level and then suddenly they announced say our plane get fault and we are now struggling to land. How people heart go nearly fly out from the mouth. God forbid nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2023
Nairaland plz a member here help me cure my hunger tonight.Help me not to go to bed empty again...I won't last long like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by CaptainFM1: 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2023
Pierohandsome:
Who still flies aero, the person doesn't like his life.

Are all of them not the same? Make God just dey save us.

2 Likes

Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by Konjiboii: 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2023
Aero has one of the best pilots, they just have crappy planes.

2 Likes

Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by spencekat(m): 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2023
helinues:
Aero Aero

One of the oldest airlines in Nigeria. They have survived so many economy hardship even when big airlines couldn't survive with their cupboard planes.

[/b]Flew them regularly around 2016[b].

Say Aero no go delay your flight, na lie

Thank God they landed safely

grin
I really flew on board those planes from 2014-2016.
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by elujah1(m): 8:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
ggood:
Nigeria is lawless country the aero company can't tell me that the plane didn't show signal of fault engine or what ever. But Nigerian mentally in them will keep whispering into their ears to continue using it till the gather enough money for new parts
Watch aircraft investigation videos and you will understand aviation isn't like driving a car, some faults my have been there for years unnoticed or small human errors. Just pray for safety wherever you are. There are still countless aircrafts issues worldwide. Those Pilots have families they wish to return to.

2 Likes

Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by IPG25(m): 8:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
Devil's a lia
Thank God for putting the devil to shame
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by Kenneth4u205(m): 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2023
TINUBU destroying our aviation sector

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by Eriokanmi: 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2023
I expected aero to have come back stronger and better after a long time of recess. My colleague and i had vowed never to board aero again before they went on break. It was in 2021. We boarded in abuja and headed for lagos in the night. Mid air, a carbin crew member with a co-pilot came to have a chat with us as they put it, that the plane had developed fault so, it would be returning to abuja for an emergency landing.

We were over 30 minutes away from abuia already. See pandemonium. Eventually, we landed in abuja safely. Almost half of the passengers disembarked and went to town. They said they weren't going to lagos again. The plane refuelled after the fault was rectified. We landed safely in lagos around midnight.

The NCAA should do the needful right away to prevent a disaster.

3 Likes

Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by BigBashiru: 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Nigeria.
Lack of maintenance.

Lack of maintenance means laziness....
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
arik, dana and these ones should be avoided
new nigeria also
old planes everywhere
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by Okiton: 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2023
Obara Jesus
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by Gasayi(m): 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
Hmmm nawa ooo
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by Sammy5413(m): 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2023
One of the reasons why I hate using flight but when I say it people say I don't have money

Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by NAC1666: 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2023
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by Benwallt(m): 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2023
Thank God for safe landing. Hope there is no attempt by Pandora desperados.
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by Dogalmighty17: 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2023
Godisablealltim:
The passengers should go to court.

You no well i swear
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by descartes400: 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
Some one said obi's voice would have sounded like a shrieking banshee were he to be inside the plane. angry
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by LegendaryArnold(m): 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by JohnBullMySon: 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2023
scholarsfunding:
Aero and Arik air. 2 calamity waiting to happen
Swap arik with airpeace.

Arik is the safest Nigerian airline you can fly. Take it to the bank. But you see that airline called airpeace, only grace of God has prevented calamity from happening.

1 Like

Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by ud4u: 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2023
Thank God
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by Enosa1(m): 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2023
Thank God for safety ooo... I can only imagine the plight of those onboard.
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by HappyPagan: 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2023
ChrisP92:
Thank God they landed safely.
Wetin God do abeg? If d plane crash, Una go still thank this same God. Na program dem program una?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by Reference(m): 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2023
Noticed an aircraft making terrible howling noises overhead this morning but couldn't see it in the dense cloud cover. Wonder if it was this case.
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by jessedaflow: 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2023
Hope say e don land lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad / A Visit To The Popular Oja Ipata Market In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) / Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.