Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja (36792 Views)

Air Peace Aircraft Develops Engine Failure Mid Air / Owerri Bound Airpeace Flight Develops Fault Mid Air / Nigerian Priest, 199 Others Escape As SAA Flight Develops Fault Midair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by abidem4real: 8:45am On Apr 06, 2023
References1:

https://leadership.ng/just-in-aero-aircraft-develops-fault-mid-air-struggles-to-land-in-abuja-2/
Thank God! That situation is the worst anybody can encounter, seeing death face-to-face! Many may eventually not get out of the heart attack they had been given by the fortunately unfortunate event.

May the Lord keep protecting His people πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by mmsen: 9:25am On Apr 06, 2023
Pierohandsome:
Who still flies aero, the person doesn't like his life.

I say the same for Dana.

1 Like

Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by okeysoninv: 9:54am On Apr 06, 2023
Randy111:
Imagine person dey thousands of kilometers above sea level and then suddenly they announced say our plane get fault and we are now struggling to land. How people heart go nearly fly out from the mouth. God forbid nonsense.
thousands wetin, na mars planet you want to enter
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by Image123(m): 10:43am On Apr 06, 2023
HappyPagan:

Wetin God do abeg? If d plane crash, Una go still thank this same God. Na program dem program una?

In every thing, give thanks. If you know how insignificant you really are in the scheme of things, you would immediately give thanks.
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by HappyPagan: 10:45am On Apr 06, 2023
Image123:

In every thing, give thanks. If you know how insignificant you really are in the scheme of things, you would immediately give thanks.
God must be really really insignificant to demand thanks for every and anything.... Poor guy.
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by Image123(m): 10:58am On Apr 06, 2023
HappyPagan:

God must be really really insignificant to demand thanks for every and anything.... Poor guy.

Give two examples of insignificant beings that demand thanks for every and anything.
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by karimusa: 11:05am On Apr 06, 2023
Stop talking like a novice. Fault can develop at any time as this is a mechanical machine. Mr. Signal
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by HappyPagan: 11:07am On Apr 06, 2023
Image123:

Give two examples of insignificant beings that demand thanks for every and anything.
My dad.
Nigerian Politicians.
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by Image123(m): 11:11am On Apr 06, 2023
HappyPagan:

My dad.
Nigerian Politicians.

i don't know your dad so i might take in your answer with half mark. You should be grateful to him though. He could have easily sold you for blood money or something.
Nigerian politicians are not insignificant beings, they rule Nigeria the largest black population in the world and are almost worshipped by millions of people.

Try again.
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by BTCog: 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2023
Aero, Aero, Aero! the aircraft with the poorest maintenance culture. The window of their chopper once flew off while in the air.
I once boarded the chopper and was looking for handkerchief to wipe off sweath due to no ac.
I once boarded the chopper and was almost praying all through because everywhere was vibrating and they used cello tape everywhere.
I thought the airline jas been blacklisted.
Thank God, I now have break from Nigeria Oil and gas.
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by Randy111(m): 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
okeysoninv:
thousands wetin, na mars planet you want to enter

Sorry I actually meant to say feet.
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by vanvickie(m): 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2023
Hmmmm.. AERO? Same aero I flew sometime back... Abeg o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Forerunner Of The Eze Ndigbo Malaysia, Dies In An Auto Crash In Kuala Lumpur / Lady’s Leg Crushed By A Truck After Accident On Her Way To Work. Graphic Photos / Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.