Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja (36802 Views)

Air Peace Aircraft Develops Engine Failure Mid Air / Owerri Bound Airpeace Flight Develops Fault Mid Air / Nigerian Priest, 199 Others Escape As SAA Flight Develops Fault Midair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by oshonwambada: 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2023
ChrisP92:
Thank God they landed safely.
Yes ooo
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by descartes400: 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2023
References1:

https://leadership.ng/just-in-aero-aircraft-develops-fault-mid-air-struggles-to-land-in-abuja-2/
“We later realised that the engine had serious issues like hydraulic leakage or something like that. It was terrifying. Many people on board started crying and saying their last prayers. But we managed to land back in Abuja despite the difficulty encountered,” the passenger narrated.

These are people in their various prayers in churches and mosque have claimed in there ferocious prayers that they want to go to heaven and walk on gold plated Street in paradise, now they have been give an opportunity to have their prayers come true, just small breeze wey blow plane, dem begin dey shriek like pikin wey dem comot breast from him mouth.
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by Kog45(m): 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2023
ggood:
Nigeria is lawless country the aero company can't tell me that the plane didn't show signal of fault engine or what ever. But Nigerian mentally in them will keep whispering into their ears to continue using it till the gather enough money for new parts
Oga na only naija plane Dey get faults even in United State Plane do develop faults and crash...pls sometimes let us be positive about our country.

1 Like

Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by BreconHills(m): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2023
Pierohandsome:
Who still flies aero, the person doesn't like his life.

Still has one of the best safety records when you factor in number of flights flown from inception. Clearly its seen better days

1 Like

Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by Yoighaman(m): 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2023
Serious turbulence or crisis during a flight is not your mate, you will almost wee in your pants...that is if you don't eventually do. May God keep protecting us whenever we fly.
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2023
you think I'm not well? Go to court.
Dogalmighty17:

You no well i swear
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by sisisioge: 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2023
Dearest Lord in heaven! Struggle bawo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by victorazy(m): 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2023
ChrisP92:
Thank God they landed safely.

I flied it from Abuja to Lagos last 2 month and it was awesome.

1 Like

Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by OtunbaALEXANDER: 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2023
Everything about this country is just wrong
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by sishol(m): 9:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
Don't allow your financial life to develop fault mid air while you are flying through life.

Check my siggy to discover how you can avoid this.THIS IS 100% LEGIT. You will thank me later. Don't dull
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by Omoawoke: 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
Which kind torture be this
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by Adebowale89(m): 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
Sunnyski:
Giant of acirfA....

Tifnubu and shit-tima go show una shege

As peter obi shown Anambra people shege for 8yrs, you're used to bad governance in shout east

Tinubu govt we surprise you, God will protect you to witness a great Nigeria in Tinubu's govt that's if your hate filled heart will allowed that
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by Mrtaye: 9:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
Godisablealltim:
you think I'm not well? Go to court.
We ogun court laye ni🤣😂😂
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by Myself2(m): 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2023
Hian !!!
Aero kwa !!

Are those ones still flying
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by Sunnypan: 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
God of safety have saved them from disaster. With God safety is guaranteed.
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by LastProphet: 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2023
GloriousGbola:
Cecilia ibru has used naija mismanagement style to destroy what was once the star of Nigerian based airlines

Thank you for recalling that, you know nigerians have poor memory both old and young so much that you have to assume old people are still children like fani kayode or omokri, Dino and the rest mumus.
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by Bimpe29: 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
Alihamdulillahi Rabili Alameen.
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by tecnolad(m): 2:17am On Apr 06, 2023
I won't forget saying my last prayer on one of these flights in December 2021.

I had boarded one of them from Lagos because I had an urgent delivery to make in Abuja, and everything went smoothly until it was time to land.

I had some terrifying 20 minutes of my life. I'm not sure if it happened because of a engine failure, but this plane suddenly lost its aerodynamics and would plunge violently for a few seconds before gaining its power back.

These happened a couple times, each time more terrifying than the other. My life flashed before my very eyes, and I couldn't but wonder what agony my parents would be in after learning of what had happened.

I also remembered seeing the popular Yoruba TV host, Doyin Kukoyi board the same flight as I did. I wondered how scared she would have been, knowing that it could be the very end for her, despite the name she's built.

While these thoughts roamed my mind in an endless barrage, I heard the screeching sound of the aeroplane's tires as they kissed the runway.

I should be relieved, but several images from the Final Destination series played in my head and left me imagining 101 things that could go wrong as the plane headed for its gate.

I thought I was man enough until the plane finally came to a halt, and I almost jumped out of the window beside me.

Here's the crazy part:

After I was done with the assignment for which I was in Abuja, I went back to the airport to buy another plane ticket back to Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by InvertedHammer: 4:42am On Apr 06, 2023
/
AirPeace couldn't land in PH after multiple attempts and had to fly the passengers back to Lagos. Almost a month and the passengers are yet to get their full refunds. Go figure!
I never understood why Nigerians pray too much until I realized that the basics of things need divine intervention to function properly in Nigeria.

/
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by bong4(m): 4:46am On Apr 06, 2023
noyd911:
Thank God there was no casualty plus no life was lost in all their 4kups and jonzing.. indeed God is great.

Meanwhile were the best in kitchen cabinets design and development.. just call or email

I looked at your profile and posts eagerly to see post and pictures of your works to no avail. I think if you put some up, it will advertise your work better.
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by AnthonyAk(m): 5:10am On Apr 06, 2023
My dad was on that flight
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by sinero: 5:41am On Apr 06, 2023
Pierohandsome:

What is wrong with flying aero?
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by sinero: 5:54am On Apr 06, 2023
Kog45:
Oga na only naija plane Dey get faults even in United State Plane do develop faults and crash...pls sometimes let us be positive about our country.

U dey mind d goat? All they know how to do is to criticise, ask him what he has ever done to contribute to the greatness of Nigeria, the idiot will have nothing to say.
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by CANTICLES: 6:11am On Apr 06, 2023
Ykc2:
They will still go to their various house start mistreating their house maids

Hmm

The experience will change some people sha
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by JuanDeDios: 6:40am On Apr 06, 2023
Pierohandsome:
Aero still has a clean safety record naa.
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by Newness2019: 6:50am On Apr 06, 2023
THE PILOTS DID NOT STEAL THEIR CERTIFICATES FROM ANYONE AND GOD WAS WITH THEM.

THEY WERE NOT FAKE PILOTS.

THEIR EMPOYMENT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ETHNICITY OR RELIGION.

THE MONEY SPENT FOR THEIR TRAINING IS JUSTIFABLE.

IS THERE ANY LESSON TO LEARN HERE AS A PEOPLE AND COUNTRY ??

MAY GOD HELP OUR CHILDREN.
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by Kingdexter1(m): 7:22am On Apr 06, 2023
Maybe that is where they saw available fligh or that's what they can afford.
Pierohandsome:
Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by id4sho(m): 7:27am On Apr 06, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I expected aero to have come back stronger and better after a long time of recess. My colleague and i had vowed never to board aero again before they went on break. It was in 2021. We boarded in abuja and headed for lagos in the night. Mid air, a carbin crew member with a co-pilot came to have a chat with us as they put it, that the plane had developed fault so, it would be returning to abuja for an emergency landing.

We were over 30 minutes away from abuia already. See pandemonium. Eventually, we landed in abuja safely. Almost half of the passengers disembarked and went to town. They said they weren't going to lagos again. The plane refuelled after the fault was rectified. We landed safely in lagos around midnight.

The NCAA should do the needful right away to prevent a disaster.

Boss, you get mind ooo.

1 Like

Re: Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja by DanielPop(m): 7:42am On Apr 06, 2023
This is why i like Aero Contractors. A history of no crash of any of its aircraft. Fault, the pilots are able to navigate and fly safely to land. I will continue with them. See my top four -
1. Aero
2. Air Peace
3. Ibom Air
4. Arik

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

31 Roads In Lagos And The Famous Nigerians They Were Named After / Should I Go For NYSC Or Continue My Journey Abroad? / Lady’s Leg Crushed By A Truck After Accident On Her Way To Work. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.