Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager (29285 Views)

Klopp Beats Lampard To Win Back-to-back EPL Manager Of The Month For Sep / Lampard To Become Chelsea’s New Boss / Frank Lampard To Become Next Chelsea Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by moshino(m): 2:25am On Apr 06, 2023
Iseoluwani:
Chelsea no ready

I just pray Chelsea enters relegation

Why would you pray for someone to fail, instead of praying for you to succeed. It shows the evil in you.
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by moshino(m): 2:31am On Apr 06, 2023
Philistine:
The new Chelsea owner is daft. The guy is bereft of basic sense. This is the beginning of the end of Chelsea, I doubt the team can survive under the chairman's incompetence .

"He's daft, he's bereft", yet he's a £ billionaire, and he owns Chelsea. How about you and your entire family lineage, how much are you all worth, all combined.
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by Amigoss: 3:25am On Apr 06, 2023
Lmao cheesy
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by Fcwilly: 5:21am On Apr 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:
It may seem as though Chelsea really wants to test the relegation waters....

How many times will Lampard prove himself to be a failure for Chelsea and the Overhyping British media to see?

His status as a Chelsea legend is okay, but he has no business being a Coach.

Gernot Rohr is more technically sound than Lampard.

They can even bring back Andri Vila boss, Chelsea and managers ennnh
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by Maski87: 5:22am On Apr 06, 2023
Come and support arsenal una no go gree,every time cheasee
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by chloride6: 5:32am On Apr 06, 2023
English boys are ready to take EPL by force by fire.
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by clockwisereport: 6:10am On Apr 06, 2023
Otulented:

When you people were told to vote the right choice, you refused. Now you need help, suffer no dey taya una, abeg make you suffer de go. Nonsense. I wanted to help, but I saw you don't deserve my help.

Thank God you kept your money. That guy is a fraudster. His real name is Anthony Munachi Okeke

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by clockwisereport: 6:12am On Apr 06, 2023
rafabenitez:
hunger go kee u,you were part of those defending Tinubu,and worse of it all u're from ekiti state.

That guy is a fraudster. His real name is Anthony Munachi Okeke. Shiaondo Hembadoon Faith is a fraudster
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:12am On Apr 06, 2023
Las Las we'll relegate. Boli wan turn Chelsea to British club
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by clockwisereport: 6:13am On Apr 06, 2023
winner37:

Have share you 3k do you see message from first bank?

That guy is a fraudster. His real name is Anthony M Okeke. Shiaondo Hembadoon Faith is a fraudster

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:13am On Apr 06, 2023
Otulented:

When you people were told to vote the right choice, you refused. Now you need help, suffer no dey taya una, abeg make you suffer de go. Nonsense. I wanted to help, but I saw you don't deserve my help.

If you don't help her. Another useful soul will. Son of hate obidient. See Obi as god that can save Nigeria. You have forgotten he's a politician too like the rest
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by Omolomo4eva(m): 6:25am On Apr 06, 2023
Chelsea's menstruation continues
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by Jaykid0x: 6:33am On Apr 06, 2023
When Sapa hits Bohely eyes will open
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by Otulented: 6:36am On Apr 06, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:

If you don't help her. Another useful soul will. Son of hate obidient. See Obi as god that can save Nigeria. You have forgotten he's a politician too like the rest

Help her and stop talking trash
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by Otulented: 6:36am On Apr 06, 2023
clockwisereport:

Thank God you kept your money. That guy is a fraudster. His real name is Anthony Munachi Okeke

Thank God ooo baba
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by Corroro: 6:39am On Apr 06, 2023
Okay o, let's see how it goes.
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by Iseoluwani: 7:04am On Apr 06, 2023
Madups:
Enter relegation how? You well so?

Ask the person wey born you
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by Iseoluwani: 7:04am On Apr 06, 2023
moshino:

Why would you pray for someone to fail, instead of praying for you to succeed. It shows the evil in you.

Assistant bros J
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:28am On Apr 06, 2023
Otulented:

Help her and stop talking trash

You don't have the money. If you really did you'll send.

Bigot
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by Otulented: 7:30am On Apr 06, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:

You don't have the money. If you really did you'll send.

Bigot

Go and say that to your parents that failed as parents to train you very well.
Poor and ass licking tribalistic dog.
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by ericmor: 8:02am On Apr 06, 2023
It's now clear that these new owners are confused set of people. They know nothing about football. They just keep moving backward. Employ Enrique and let him get to know the club and build the team for the rest of the season and give us what we want next season, simple. But I know d mumu people will still end up employing neglesman or what do they call him cuz they have no idea of football success. If you are not ready to employ Enrique now then leave the guy that coach the last game against Liverpool till end of season cuz I believe he's better than lampard
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by Alpharey: 8:02am On Apr 06, 2023
Iseoluwani:
Chelsea no ready

I just pray Chelsea enters relegation

Not possible again this season. They are already at 39 points, very very close to safety if not already. Just to see things over so that from next season they will start planning
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by Alpharey: 8:04am On Apr 06, 2023
Relegation is almost impossible this season, for those shouting relegation, go rest joor
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by Alpharey: 8:10am On Apr 06, 2023
Babamide:
Them send Boehly come ni. Person carry Everton from beginning of the season enter relegation. Them say na him go be caretaker.

Caretaker you said. That's not bad. Just one point, they are almost safe. Maybe they want to take time to employ a coach of their choice.
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by Madups(m): 8:19am On Apr 06, 2023
No be one person born me. Now wey you don show your fo0lishness say you no know anything about wetin you de talk, run back to person wey born you(your single moth£r) cos no be everybody be like you wey no know im p@p@.
Iseoluwani:

Ask the person wey born you
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by ericmor: 8:22am On Apr 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:
It may seem as though Chelsea really wants to test the relegation waters....

How many times will Lampard prove himself to be a failure for Chelsea and the Overhyping British media to see?

His status as a Chelsea legend is okay, but he has no business being a Coach.

Gernot Rohr is more technically sound than Lampard.

it's an insult to rohr coaching career comparing him with lampard, lampard is more like most Nigerian coaches that no nothing
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by abidem4real: 8:27am On Apr 06, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE
Wat! Honestly, Chelsea's "Baba Olowo' is a critical werey for doing this to our beloved club!!!
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by Awise09(m): 8:35am On Apr 06, 2023
End of the road for Chelsea
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:38am On Apr 06, 2023
Otulented:

Go and say that to your parents that failed as parents to train you very well.
Poor and ass licking tribalistic dog.

Oh. You are a kid. Laughing.
I really should have known

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Finidi George Appointed Super Eagles Assistant Coach, Shorunmu Replaces Agu / Wikki Tourists FC Bus Burnt In Accident (Photos) / Messi Hits Out At Referee, Says 'He Does It On Purpose' As Argentina Struggles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.