Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager (29283 Views)

Klopp Beats Lampard To Win Back-to-back EPL Manager Of The Month For Sep / Lampard To Become Chelsea’s New Boss / Frank Lampard To Become Next Chelsea Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by gentlesmithugo(m): 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2023
Chelsea has already used 3 different coaches this season.if lampard comes now,it will the 4th coach in a single season.what a shame of a club.smh
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by ABAGA1(m): 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2023
So far,the new Chelsea owners have proved to be clueless...the sacking of Potter just made them look stupid honestly.....the question remains "WHY SACK TUCHEL IN THE FIRST PLACE?"

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by Streetmovement(m): 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Speechless grin
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by Emuforlife1: 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Sterling joining Chelsea is the reason y same Chelsea that finished 3rd last season is terrible this season according to Messi minions analogy
This Pendu fan is still in Sifia pains after 4 months. U go dey alright Las lasgrin
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by okorogodwin4(m): 10:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
These English owner is a racist

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by bentenny(m): 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2023
Out of the frying pan and into the fire shocked shocked
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by Bimpe29: 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
From frying pan to fire. Thomas Tuchel should have been given more time in the first place.
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by Obalola4: 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
Chelsick!!!!

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by jojothaiv(m): 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
JasonScoolari:
It may seem as though Chelsea really wants to test the relegation waters....

How many times will Lampard prove himself to be a failure for Chelsea and the Overhyping British media to see?

His status as a Chelsea legend is okay, but he has no business being a Coach.

Gernot Rohr is more technically sound than Lampard.
They are testing the waters indeed at least they are reminicient of Ralf's Manchester United team famous for the stupid 'Genghis Khan' pressing..
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by Banbanna(m): 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
Left for me ehn! I would have appointed that lady coaching the Chelsea Women instead of FL. That woman is more tactically sound & a proven winner, albeit in the women's game. I don just gerrit with this FL temporary appointment. I hope he's learnt some lessons while there before. It seems Boehly just want 2 be completely done with anyone with GP connection, thats why he's booted Saltor out.

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by omotola90(m): 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2023
Heffalump:
This is the worst moment for Chelsea fans.

Chelsea is the only club in Europe that changes coach the way women change sanitary pads every month.

I'm tired of being a fan, who will bale me?
bail undecided
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by kals4luv990(m): 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
Ifemidey:
Omo, Chelsea fans over to you 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Kai this our new owners just like defeat I swear
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by izubext007: 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2023
I see Chelsea in championship
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by VikingKing: 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2023
Banbanna:
Left for me ehn! I would have appointed that lady coaching the Chelsea Women instead of FL. That woman is more tactically sound & a proven winner, albeit in the women's game. I don just gerrit with this FL temporary appointment. I hope he's learnt some lessons while there before. It seems Boehly just want 2 be completely done with anyone with GP connection, thats why he's booted Saltor out.
ABAGA1:
So far,the new Chelsea owners have proved to be clueless...the sacking of Potter just made them look stupid honestly.....the question remains "WHY SACK TUCHEL IN THE FIRST PLACE?"
stanluiz:
Them don use Chelsea play politics.

British government forcefully collect Chelsea from Abrahimovic because he is a Russia and selling it to the American.

The American must do everything to please the British government that sold the club to him by appointing their own as a coach whether he is competent or not.

That is the problem with American and British football club owners. They are too sentimental and they must appoint their own as the managers.
pinkasso:
By now una suppose don understand say this decision is political, Chelsea needs a British coach to promote the Britain agenda especially to get the protection they want from England since they have broken the UEFA fair play rules..I think it's part of the agenda .
Relationshipbad:
I believe there was a clause in the selling of Chelsea to Todd Boehly, where by he is under obligation to appoint an English coach no matter what.
This appointment is unreasonable and it just goes to show that Chelsea is in a big danger under this owners.

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by VikingKing: 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
They should change their name to
Chelsea Petroleum Industry grin grin

The amount of oil Chelsea will discover as they keep going deep down this season. Dangote will be jealous of them.
With the way Porter was doing down
He almost dig oil for Chelsea grin
Unfortunately he got fired
Now A world renowed former petroleum minsiter Frank Lampard has been employed to oversee the drilling project grin
I'm very sure with the way Chelsea is going down they might soon discover crude oil, uranium, zinc.

Dey talk rubbish
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by NAC1666: 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE
He won't say no. Blues for Life
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by baralatie(m): 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2023
Obaofaba:
Up Chelsea!!!!!!!!

Madrid in trouble, that I can confirm.
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by Larlan2012: 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2023
Wetin be this one like this
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by Madups(m): 11:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
Enter relegation how? You well so?
Iseoluwani:
Chelsea no ready

I just pray Chelsea enters relegation
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
For me it's fine

Super Franky will do well
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by Madups(m): 11:28pm On Apr 05, 2023
Nor mind the f0ol..
SuperBlack:

But you're part of those supporting Tinubu to be Nigerian's President
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by Madups(m): 11:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
[quote author=KanuSE post=122320766]Relegation battle loading... hahahahaha
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by ravensckar(m): 12:37am On Apr 06, 2023
Young03:
Chelsea is completely finished
More like Chelsea is FINISHED COMPLETELY. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by tojahh(m): 12:48am On Apr 06, 2023
winner37:

Have share you 3k do you see message from first bank?

If you truly share 3k to "Him" you just got scammed and your money has been used to buy more data for scamming.

This incompetent buffoon has more money than you can imagine.

Pele

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by oluwasegun007(m): 1:01am On Apr 06, 2023
Which kind Egyptian movement be this undecided

Na when we go reach the promise land with this rubbish board.
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by sexysunnyb(m): 1:18am On Apr 06, 2023
I tire for too oooo
Na everyday dem dey post same message.
Buhari don scatter Nigeria
clydecarson:

This news no dey tire you,copy and paste

Na every day una no dey chop
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by Abdelux223: 2:17am On Apr 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:
It may seem as though Chelsea really wants to test the relegation waters....

How many times will Lampard prove himself to be a failure for Chelsea and the Overhyping British media to see?

His status as a Chelsea legend is okay, but he has no business being a Coach.

Gernot Rohr is more technically sound than Lampard.

grin no be that our drunkard looking coach oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl / Finidi George Appointed Super Eagles Assistant Coach, Shorunmu Replaces Agu / Wikki Tourists FC Bus Burnt In Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.