Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager (29299 Views)

Klopp Beats Lampard To Win Back-to-back EPL Manager Of The Month For Sep / Lampard To Become Chelsea’s New Boss / Frank Lampard To Become Next Chelsea Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by phemmyfour: 8:39am On Apr 06, 2023
habsydiamond:
Werin be this one again... chelsea owners must be out of their minds oo.. why bring in lampard when u can get an outstanding Coach out of those out there
caretaker
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by Ikem11(m): 9:04am On Apr 06, 2023
Wetin be this? Jesus Jesus! Seems Abramovich departure effect never finish
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by mywells: 9:43am On Apr 06, 2023
Chelsea has loss direction,like seriously need overhauling.
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by sterlingD(m): 9:47am On Apr 06, 2023
The problem is the management is at a quagmire as to what to do.They put theirself in this situation.They should not have hired Potter in the first place.They know the pedigree of Chelsea yet look at what they went for.They just have to look for a way to manage till end of the season since they have just 9 matches to play. Getting a good coach that will match Chelsea's pedigree will just have to wait till after end of the season.
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by xjiggy: 10:06am On Apr 06, 2023
habsydiamond:
Werin be this one again... chelsea owners must be out of their minds oo.. why bring in lampard when u can get an outstanding Coach out of those out there
No mind dem. Even Conte with all him mental problems is 10 times better and available
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by HarsharGoon(m): 11:01am On Apr 06, 2023
Someone should help me with 1k please

I’m stranded at a bus station

Opay
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by VIKTO83(m): 11:19am On Apr 06, 2023
I had always said it that the reason Chelsea hasn't sacked potters since is because of lack of quality coaches.
There are no coaches available but chelshit fans in their OBIDENT nature has refused to believe d reality. Now resigning lanyard has proved me right.
Next thing will be Chelsea owner to put d club for sale.
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by Lekan239(m): 11:42am On Apr 06, 2023
Chelsea that bought many players because they where losing, benched all the players they bought and continue using the set of players that make them buy the new players.
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by habsydiamond(m): 1:57pm On Apr 06, 2023
OChimex:

These crop of mangers now are all crooks. They want long term so that if you decide to sack them, the pay off will be huge.
So they are taking their time to make a good decision so that they don’t get to hire and sack. But honestly Boehly is an bummer who doesn’t know shiit about football
the thing is that, they won't be paid all the compensation stated in their contract at a go.. the club will keep paying their salaries till they get another job and after that no more payment.
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by Babamide(m): 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2023
Alpharey:

Caretaker you said. That's not bad. Just one point, they are almost safe. Maybe they want to take time to employ a coach of their choice.

Employ someone full time. He would have 2 competitive months to access the team and make the right adjustment in preparation for a new season.
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by winner37(m): 7:29am On Apr 07, 2023
clockwisereport:

That guy is a fraudster. His real name is Anthony M Okeke. Shiaondo Hembadoon Faith is a fraudster

I knew it , I wanted him to be looking his phone like five times waiting for audio alert!!!
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by winner37(m): 7:30am On Apr 07, 2023
tojahh:

If you truly share 3k to "Him" you just got scammed and your money has been used to buy more data for scamming.

This incompetent buffoon has more money than you can imagine.

Pele

Hahahahahaha, am not a fool oooo ... I was just given him audio alert 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by constancefriday(m): 8:41am On Apr 07, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

Lamps on again, best of luck with your Coaching career, Mr Lamps.
Re: Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager by SuperBlack: 6:49am On Apr 10, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
you're a drunkard cool

Lolz, How did you know?? Who told you 😀😀😀😀

I Sabi High no be small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua vs Andy Ruiz Jr Rematch Announced For Dec. 7th In Saudi Arabia / Roy Keane Says De Gea And Maguire Shouldn't Join Team Bus After Drawing Spurs / Oshoala Scores Twice As Barcelona Defeat Sociedad 10:1 To Win The Super Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.