Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

How I Knew That Nigeria Will Get Better - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Knew That Nigeria Will Get Better (324 Views)

How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna / I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) / The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Knew That Nigeria Will Get Better by ScamHunter: 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
Tribes in the country are increasingly wiser. You remember that the Middle-belt, especially Benue was among our problem in 2015 when they joined the North and Yoruba to chant Sai Baba. I remember arguing with one Benue woman pointing out to her that Benue would pay in tears and blood if APC won, she scoffed. I also harangued a man from Southern Kaduna for the same reason. Today, both Benue and Southern Kaduna are front-run campaigners for competent leaders at the national level.

They've learnt that bad government doesn't necessarily favor anyone just because they supported them. If you're following the trend of events, you'll agree with me that it seems to be the turn of Kogi to learn the same lessons that Benue and Southern Kaduna learned the hard way. What is the outcome of this? The Middle-belt as a whole is just one step to political sanity like the SE and SS. Who says the SW won't also learn the hard way? Imagine all of the South and Middle-belt collectively start making sensible political choices. I reckon the remaining region still making tribal choices would come around like the MB. Soon.

1 Like

Re: How I Knew That Nigeria Will Get Better by helinues: 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2023
Pkele. Una still dey mourn about the election lose.

Una gonall be alright

1 Like

Re: How I Knew That Nigeria Will Get Better by ScamHunter: 12:53am On Apr 06, 2023
helinues:

Una gonall be alright

But hunger and poverty from bad government still affect you more...
Re: How I Knew That Nigeria Will Get Better by SalamRushdie: 1:01am On Apr 06, 2023
Yet the same Benue heavily voted APC

2 Likes

Re: How I Knew That Nigeria Will Get Better by ScamHunter: 1:27am On Apr 06, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Yet the same Benue heavily voted APC

They didn't, I assure you that. Just the same way Rivers, Edo, Akwa Ibom didn't. The court will reveal all these.
Re: How I Knew That Nigeria Will Get Better by raskymonojendor: 1:31am On Apr 06, 2023
ScamHunter:
Tribes in the country are increasingly wiser. You remember that the Middle-belt, especially Benue was among our problem in 2015 when they joined the North and Yoruba to chant Sai Baba. I remember arguing with one Benue woman pointing out to her that Benue would pay in tears and blood if APC won, she scoffed. I also harangued a man from Southern Kaduna for the same reason. Today, both Benue and Southern Kaduna are front-run campaigners for competent leaders at the national level.

They've learnt that bad government doesn't necessarily favor anyone just because they supported them. If you're following the trend of events, you'll agree with me that it seems to be the turn of Kogi to learn the same lessons that Benue and Southern Kaduna learned the hard way. What is the outcome of this? The Middle-belt as a whole is just one step to political sanity like the SE and SS. Who says the SW won't also learn the hard way? Imagine all of the South and Middle-belt collectively start making sensible political choices. I reckon the remaining region still making tribal choices would come around like the MB. Soon.
cheesy

Re: How I Knew That Nigeria Will Get Better by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 06, 2023
helinues:

Una gonall be alright

Helanus abi ko mi pie!

You no win election na. You are part of the populace who will suffer from the misrule of politicians. Campaign time is over and it is time for reality check 101.

Abi you be Jagaban ni. Pele o!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's actually happening in Benue State, Nigeria? / Question On The Tinubu Forfeiture? / 2023: Igbo Little Children Rally For Biafra Referendum And Release Of Mazi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.