Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,861 members, 7,866,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:58 PM

Tinubu Has Started Building Is Team That Ŵill Work For His Administration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Started Building Is Team That Ŵill Work For His Administration (1419 Views)

Yahaya Bello: Tinubu Has Paid His Dues, Nobody Is Undermining Him / Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence / Tinubu Has No Known Business - Reno Omokri Reacts As EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Tinubu Has Started Building Is Team That Ŵill Work For His Administration by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
SpatialKing:

Very soon you will come here to tell us that a certain cabal have hijacked his government
You will tell us that Tinubu never made all the promises

You will tell us that PDP ruined the economy beyond repairs

Finally, we will hear things like Peter Obi is the one frustrating the Tinubu's government...

I will remind you then

Okay. I can accept your pessimism. Yet will you come here to apologize if Tinubu performs satisfactorily?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Started Building Is Team That Ŵill Work For His Administration by SpatialKing(m): 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2023
Dsalvo:

Okay. I can accept your pessimism. Yet will you come here to apologize if Tinubu performs satisfactorily?

Will you apologize if he performs woefully
Or come here to defend rubbish as usual
Re: Tinubu Has Started Building Is Team That Ŵill Work For His Administration by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2023
SpatialKing:

Will you apologize if he performs woefully
Or come here to defend rubbish as usual

I will admit I was wrong supporting him if he performs woefully. I did same with PMB. I stopped supporting Buhari when insecurity became the norm under his leadership.

Check my past post. For some of us it is about progress for every Nigerian in every corner of our nation.

Nothing should be bigger or more important than that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

As An Igboman I'm I Happy For Ekweremmadu's Fate / Dangote Is Nothing To Be Proud Of Or Celebrate. / El Rufai, The New Saint In Obidients Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.