Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

As An Igboman I'm I Happy For Ekweremmadu's Fate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As An Igboman I'm I Happy For Ekweremmadu's Fate (1346 Views)

An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. / Parties Candidates Submitted To INEC- Ekweremmadu's Fate If He Defects / Saraki, Ekweremmadu Could Have Been Killed Last Tuesday – Senator Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

As An Igboman I'm I Happy For Ekweremmadu's Fate by mokwechineme: 8:17am On May 07, 2023
Ekweremmadu represents the systemic rot of the Nigerian political system. This is a man who has been influential in the scheme of things when it comes to the Nigerian politics. They ve continued to sit on the country's progress while impoverishing tens of millions of Nigerians. They ve failed to provide adequate healthcare for the nation so Nigerians can die on treatable health challenges and they will easily travel abroad for better healthcare. As far as i'm concerned, the British court was very lenient because Ekweremmadu and his team would ve been given a longer years

Nigerians die in their numbers because of these leaders clear wickedness. He was doing everything to save the daughter not minding the eventual fate of the brainwashed donor. I know he cared less if the donor doesn't make it alive.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Igboman I'm I Happy For Ekweremmadu's Fate by Parachoko: 8:21am On May 07, 2023
Even me wey no b Igbo is not sad
Re: As An Igboman I'm I Happy For Ekweremmadu's Fate by Nobody: 8:22am On May 07, 2023
Never be happy for anyone's misfortune, if you can't pray for them, don't mock them.

1 Like

Re: As An Igboman I'm I Happy For Ekweremmadu's Fate by ebenhazard(m): 8:27am On May 07, 2023
wink angry grin
Re: As An Igboman I'm I Happy For Ekweremmadu's Fate by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:31am On May 07, 2023
He wan buy kidney but he no pay advance..

Very wicked he goat...if that boy had gotten advance,wahala for no dey...
Re: As An Igboman I'm I Happy For Ekweremmadu's Fate by Ogiame: 8:34am On May 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Never be happy for anyone's misfortune, if you can't pray for them, don't mock them.
Don't be silly.
Condemn what is wrong and stop covering for nonsense.

Ekweremadu almost harvested that young man organs just because he is rich.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As An Igboman I'm I Happy For Ekweremmadu's Fate by OneCandleAway(f): 8:34am On May 07, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
He wan buy kidney but he no pay advance..

Very wicked he goat...if that boy had gotten advance,wahala for no dey...

Actually he paid the doctor 4.5 million or so to pay the boy but the doctor have the boy 270,000. The evidence was in the chats and bank records examined. You can imagine paying someone ordinary 270,000 for kidney.

1 Like

Re: As An Igboman I'm I Happy For Ekweremmadu's Fate by ElisonKen: 8:37am On May 07, 2023
Fake Igboman. This account was registered today, not up to 2 hours ago with an Igbo name. Just to write and post this nonsense. Post with your real account
Re: As An Igboman I'm I Happy For Ekweremmadu's Fate by Nobody: 8:38am On May 07, 2023
Ogiame:
Don't be silly.
Condemn what is wrong and stop covering for nonsense.

Ekweremadu almost harvested that young man organs just because he is rich.
The boy agreed to it for the financial gains and played a fast one on them when he got to UK, the boy is also guilty just like Ekweremadu. Don't condemn one side because he's rich while leaving the other side because he's not rich. Learn to be fair in your judgement
Re: As An Igboman I'm I Happy For Ekweremmadu's Fate by colorsofrainbow: 8:42am On May 07, 2023
ElisonKen:
Fake Igboman. This account was registered today, not up to 2 hours ago with an Igbo name. Just to write and post this nonsense
I'm Igbos and I support his fate 100000%. He's part of the criminal system that has messed up this country. I wish he was executed straight away. 85% of all politicians deserve to die by firing squad afterall they too have taken lives one way or the other.

6 Likes

Re: As An Igboman I'm I Happy For Ekweremmadu's Fate by Exc2000: 8:43am On May 07, 2023
Lawmakers are elected to make Laws and not build hospital

Enugu State has teaching hospital and Federal Medical center

1 Like

Re: As An Igboman I'm I Happy For Ekweremmadu's Fate by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:43am On May 07, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Actually he paid the doctor 4.5 million or so to pay the boy but the doctor have the boy 270,000. The evidence was in the chats and bank records examined. You can imagine paying someone ordinary 270,000 for kidney.

Really..?..

4.5 million for kidney? Usd or naira..

1 Like

Re: As An Igboman I'm I Happy For Ekweremmadu's Fate by nairalanda1(m): 8:45am On May 07, 2023
mokwechineme:
Ekweremmadu represents the systemic rot of the Nigerian political system. This is a man who has been influential in the scheme of things when it comes to the Nigerian politics. They ve continued to sit on the country's progress while impoverishing tens of millions of Nigerians. They ve failed to provide adequate healthcare for the nation so Nigerians can die on treatable health challenges and they will easily travel abroad for better healthcare. As far as i'm concerned, the British court was very lenient because Ekweremmadu and his team would ve been given a longer years

Nigerians die in their numbers because of these leaders clear wickedness. He was doing everything to save the daughter not minding the eventual fate of the brainwashed donor. I know he cared less if the donor doesn't make it alive.

Good point , but as regards healthcare it is far more complex than you think

Yes, healthcare is bad, but, and emphasis on but, not disastrous. Kidney transplants can be done at at least 10 hospitals in Nigeria. Including UNTH, in Ekweremadu's senatorial district.

The issue is really why he went out of the country, and did something illicit, to get a kidney for his daughter.

1 Like

Re: As An Igboman I'm I Happy For Ekweremmadu's Fate by ElisonKen: 8:52am On May 07, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

I'm Igbos and I support his fate 100000%. He's part of the criminal system that has messed up this country. I wish he was executed straight away. 85% of all politicians deserve to die by firing squad afterall they too have taken lives one way or the other.
You are not an Igboman and you can't be Igboman. Tell me a politian in Nigeria, who has done less than this. To me, this is just a business gone wrong thats all.
Re: As An Igboman I'm I Happy For Ekweremmadu's Fate by colorsofrainbow: 8:55am On May 07, 2023
ElisonKen:
You are not an Igboman and you can't be Igboman. Tell me a politian in Nigeria, who has done less than this. To me, this is just a business gone wrong thats all.
You are not more Igbo than me. Go check my history on nairaland. Maybe I should be the one to doubt your ancestry cos you are speaking like one tribe that always support criminality grin grin grin grin
Re: As An Igboman I'm I Happy For Ekweremmadu's Fate by Ogiame: 8:55am On May 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The boy agreed to it for the financial gains and played a fast one on them when he got to UK, the boy is also guilty just like Ekweremadu. Don't condemn one side because he's rich while leaving the other side because he's not rich. Learn to be fair in your judgement
Where did you read that the boy agreed to it Rozz?
Re: As An Igboman I'm I Happy For Ekweremmadu's Fate by Nobody: 8:58am On May 07, 2023
Ogiame:
How did he get to UK? He was supposed to be paid a very huge sum of money after the transplant or didn't you read about the story when it came out? The boy only flipped on them after he successfully got to the UK, unknown to the Ekweremadus that he had his own plans. That boy is not innocent as you all are thinking, he's a smart criminal too.
Re: As An Igboman I'm I Happy For Ekweremmadu's Fate by Ogiame: 8:59am On May 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
How did he get to UK? He was supposed to be paid a very huge sum of money after the transplant or didn't you read about the story when it came out? The boy only flipped on them after he successfully got to the UK, unknown to the Ekweremadus that he had his own plans. That boy is not innocent as you all are thinking, he's a smart criminal too.
You didn't answer my question, where did you read that he agreed to it?
Re: As An Igboman I'm I Happy For Ekweremmadu's Fate by Nobody: 9:01am On May 07, 2023
Ogiame:
You didn't answer my question, where did you read that he agreed to it?
Google search and you'll see it, it was even on nairaland here
Re: As An Igboman I'm I Happy For Ekweremmadu's Fate by Akungitit: 9:02am On May 07, 2023
IPOB come IPOB go.

2 Likes

Re: As An Igboman I'm I Happy For Ekweremmadu's Fate by Ogiame: 9:02am On May 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Google search and you'll see it, it was even on nairaland here
I googled search, and I couldn't find it, help me with it.
Re: As An Igboman I'm I Happy For Ekweremmadu's Fate by Nobody: 9:03am On May 07, 2023
Ogiame:
I googled search, and I couldn't find it, help me with it.
Don't stress me, I hate stress.
Re: As An Igboman I'm I Happy For Ekweremmadu's Fate by Depriest2020: 9:03am On May 07, 2023
The truth is that Ekweremadu didn't trust Nigerian Medical system, that's why he opted for UK treatment.

Zenith Kidney Center Gudu, Abuja is one of the best, if not the best Kidney ailments hospital in Nigeria. It's a private hospital. It's close to what you get abroad. Just that it's not for the poor.
My brother was treated there. Believe me they're good.

1 Like

Re: As An Igboman I'm I Happy For Ekweremmadu's Fate by OneCandleAway(f): 9:04am On May 07, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Really..?..

4.5 million for kidney? Usd or naira..

Ekweremady paid the Nigerian doctor 4.5 million naira to be paid to the boy. The doctor sent 270,000 naira to the boy.

I was even reading somewhere that the doctor had previously bought kidney like that before and they sent the donor back to naija after the operation.
Re: As An Igboman I'm I Happy For Ekweremmadu's Fate by Ogiame: 9:05am On May 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Don't stress me, I hate stress.
Lol, you see!!! There's no where he agreed on that devilish act.
Re: As An Igboman I'm I Happy For Ekweremmadu's Fate by ElisonKen: 9:07am On May 07, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

You are not more Igbo than me. Go check my history on nairaland. Maybe I should be the one to doubt your ancestry cos you are speaking like one tribe that always support criminality grin grin grin grin
I am not against your view. In fact to me all potician in this country deserves to die by firing squad. Where i have issues is your claim of being an Igboman which i know you're not. okay interpret this if you are igbo: Jis'ike! Asula ngongo. M'uzo-gi gba ochichi. Ihe di gedu ndi nwayo. Tukwasi chukwu obi
Re: As An Igboman I'm I Happy For Ekweremmadu's Fate by nabiz(m): 9:07am On May 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I sympathize with the daughter but i am also happy of Ekweremmadu's predicament. Our leaders are wicked.
Re: As An Igboman I'm I Happy For Ekweremmadu's Fate by Nobody: 9:09am On May 07, 2023
nabiz:
I sympathize with the daughter but i am also happy of Ekweremmadu's predicament. Our leaders are wicked.
This is not about leadership now, this is about an agreement that turned sour
Re: As An Igboman I'm I Happy For Ekweremmadu's Fate by nabiz(m): 9:10am On May 07, 2023
ElisonKen:
I am not against your view. In fact to me all potician in this deserves to die by firing squad. Where i have issues is your claim of being an Igboman which i know you're not. okay interpret this if you are igbo: Jis'ike! Asula ngongo. M'uzo-gi gba ochichi. Ihe di gedu ndi nwayo. Tukwasi chukwu obi
oga I am igbo man I love what happens to him. Ekweremmadu has been into corridors of power for so long. Can you point out what he has done when compared to the position he has held

1 Like

Re: As An Igboman I'm I Happy For Ekweremmadu's Fate by Nobody: 9:10am On May 07, 2023
Ogiame:
Lol, you see!!! There's no where he agreed on that devilish act.
I'm not joking, please try and search you'll surely find it
Re: As An Igboman I'm I Happy For Ekweremmadu's Fate by OneCandleAway(f): 9:10am On May 07, 2023
Ogiame:

Don't mind Nigerians . We are used to illegality. Was there any signed agreement, or did tge family of the donor come out to say they agreed.

The whites don't want this to turn into organ trafficking where people will be taken advantage of because of poverty. Nigerians don't know when you donate kidney, it affects your future and you might have to be on drugs for a long time. White people want to be sure the donor to be able to afford aftercare.

That's how they took someone's kidney in a hospital in Nigeria and paid only 500,000 naira.
Re: As An Igboman I'm I Happy For Ekweremmadu's Fate by Ogiame: 9:11am On May 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I'm not joking, please try and search you'll surely find it
You think I am joking also? There's no where he agreed to it Rozz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Thread: 6 Most Developed Capitals In Nigeria / PDP Missing As Obi And Jagagban Supporters Meet In Eket Stadium (pix) / 12 US Investors With $1 TRILLION In Assets Storm Nigeria To Talk Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.