Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Nice Looking Female Caregiver Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nice Looking Female Caregiver Needed (623 Views)

Nice Looking Lady Needed For Hookup / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" / Say Something Nice About Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nice Looking Female Caregiver Needed by Veryfoolishboy: 7:58am On Apr 06, 2023
Ok so I am a working class lonely guy. My job description gives me ample time to chase women but the money dey.

The point of the thread is, I am looking for a lady... Sole purpose is just sex... That's the care you'll be giving.

On my part, I'll be paying you 50,000 salary among other bonuses and HMO.
Feeding and housing expenses will be on me

1 Like

Re: Nice Looking Female Caregiver Needed by Jeon(f): 8:04am On Apr 06, 2023
lolz. look for ur gender. They're very good in keeping u accompany.

2 Likes

Re: Nice Looking Female Caregiver Needed by woginid967: 8:10am On Apr 06, 2023
Veryfoolishboy:
Ok so I am a working class lonely guy. My job description gives me ample time to chase women but the money dey.

The point of the thread is, I am looking for a lady... Sole purpose is just sex... That's the care you'll be giving.

On my part, I'll be paying you 50,000 salary among other bonuses and HMO.
Feeding and housing expenses will be on me

Re: Nice Looking Female Caregiver Needed by Veryfoolishboy: 8:38am On Apr 06, 2023
The job opening is solely for female abeg.
Re: Nice Looking Female Caregiver Needed by Berrityga: 8:46am On Apr 06, 2023
All the female members of your family are they not good looking??
Re: Nice Looking Female Caregiver Needed by Tobest94: 11:09am On Apr 07, 2023
Berrityga:
All the female members of your family are they not good looking??
does any member of his family fit the description he put up? Why una Dey read without sense to comprehend?

1 Like

Re: Nice Looking Female Caregiver Needed by Veryfoolishboy: 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2023
Tobest94:
does any member of his family fit the description he put up? Why una Dey read without sense to comprehend?

Naa crase dey worry hin papa. No mind am
Re: Nice Looking Female Caregiver Needed by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2023
Why not get an intimacy gadget

(1) (Reply)

How Achraf Hakimi Hid His Money From His Wife / Is This The Highest Duration Of Ban On Nairaland? / Deleted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.