Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment (20357 Views)

Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment / Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos / Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment by Ttipsy(f): 9:57am On Apr 06, 2023
FriendsAndFans:

Go and take them yourself na
kama will surely take them including you supporting this..
Re: Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment by Saga16: 9:58am On Apr 06, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
mc oluomo is greater than Obi of Onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment by spagettiluv: 9:58am On Apr 06, 2023
crixlight2:

That is the difference between landlord and tenant be that , if tenant talk say he wan do Wetin landlord do , na disgrace he go meet , if MC go Enugu State to run him mouth anyhow he go chop beating for there
you talk my mind

6 Likes

Re: Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment by fr3do(m): 9:58am On Apr 06, 2023
How about this guy

Re: Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment by Okoroawusa: 9:59am On Apr 06, 2023
KingsCity:
Rubbish

My question is why has the Police not arrested M C Oluomo or whatever they call that criminal, I don’t even know

See, all these unwarranted harassment has an expiry date
That's to show you who actually owns Lagos.
Even as an Igbo, a diehard APC member, born, grew, schooled and still living in Lagos, calls some prominent Lagos officials by first name, a third generation Igbo-Lagosian, I still know my boundaries as a non-Yoruba in Lagos. How come some of you that came by night bus won't draw a limit to the interference in Lagos politics?

Something we can't take from a foreigner in our own land....

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment by legitnow1: 9:59am On Apr 06, 2023
Ttipsy:

THAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH THEM.

THEY ARE SO EVIL, THAT YOU CAN NEVER FIND ANY REASONING WITH THEM.

THEY ARE JUMPING OVER THE ILLEGAL DETENTION OF A MULTI-MILLIONAIRE THAT HAVE ENTIRE CULTURAL ORGANISATION AND A MAJOR TRIBE BEHIND HIM.

THE DAY, THIS SAME INJUSTICE WILL HAPPEN TO THEM AND THEIR FAMILY, WHO WILL SAVE THEM?

THEY NEVER THINK, AND THAT IS WHY THEY LIVE IN A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY.
Re: Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment by Houseontherock1: 10:00am On Apr 06, 2023
Let him eat some watery beans and get some sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment by pafo(m): 10:00am On Apr 06, 2023
KingsCity:
Rubbish

My question is why has the Police not arrested M C Oluomo or whatever they call that criminal, I don’t even know

You've been asking this question for weeks now. Why don't you just pick a speaker and go to the nearest market at this point? Seems you'll get better audience there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment by MrAgbakoReloadi: 10:00am On Apr 06, 2023
EmirGold:
Pls help us tell simon ekpa the fool to come show us how powerful he is... Shebi the bastard dey threaten shey if dem not release eze ndigbo of ikoyi prison in 72 hrs, wahala go sele, 72 hrs don pass now, simon ekfool and his fellow ipob idiots are nowhere to be found, dem don hide..... Like ojukwu, like simon ekpa
nah IPOB people be the real coward buh their chest beating no go make dem admit😂 see people wey dey call other people coward nah dem no get liver😂

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment by FriendsAndFans(m): 10:01am On Apr 06, 2023
Ttipsy:

Naa when? Please be specific

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment by legitnow1: 10:01am On Apr 06, 2023
WHEN YOU ARREST A MAN, YOU WILL SPEND MONEY TO FEED HIM AND HOUSE HIM.

THEY WILL SPEND MONEY ON LAWYER AND BRIBING TO BREAK THE LAW AND RAPE THE CONSTITUTION TO UNJUSTLY DETAIN HIM.

ALL THIS IS PART OF THE SHARING OF NIGERIA MONEY THAT COULD BE USED TO DEVELOP THE COUNTRY.

AT THE END OF THE DAY, HE WILL BE RELEASED AND WILL TAKE NIGERIA TO COURT FOR COMPENSATION.

NIGERIA IS PRESENTLY RULED BY THE STUPID.
Re: Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment by xevove2061: 10:01am On Apr 06, 2023
Adebayofficial:
Hmmm! And the majority suffer for the sins of the minority in power.
Nairalanders! Please, have mercy on me. I'm about to be homeless, as my landlord has given me a 7 days ultimatum to pay up the other half of my house rent which is #125,000 and I just started a job for #65k/month. Please have mercy. I'm ready to drop my house address and landlord's phone number for verification. Please help me as a member of this great community. It's my first time of doing this and it's because I've exhausted all options.
Yours' Faithfully.
@Adebayoofficial.[color=#990000][/color]

You will be homeless in 7 days. If you do not leave nairaland and go and look for the money you will use to pay your house rent. The audacity!

4 Likes

Re: Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment by Saga16: 10:01am On Apr 06, 2023
Revolution2022:
The law is selective.So mc oluomo is not going to be arrested and charged too?

He would not be arrested.

2 Likes

Re: Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment by Ttipsy(f): 10:01am On Apr 06, 2023
legitnow1:

THAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH THEM.

THEY ARE SO EVIL, THAT YOU CAN NEVER FIND ANY REASONING WITH THEM.

THEY ARE JUMPING OVER THE ILLEGAL DETENTION OF A MULTI-MILLIONAIRE THAT HAVE ENTIRE CULTURAL ORGANISATION AND A MAJOR TRIBE BEHIND HIM.

THE DAY, THIS SAME INJUSTICE WILL HAPPEN TO THEM AND THEIR FAMILY, WHO WILL SAVE THEM?

THEY NEVER THINK, AND THAT IS WHY THEY LIVE IN A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY.
well

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment by Ttipsy(f): 10:02am On Apr 06, 2023
FriendsAndFans:

Naa when? Please be specific
calm down... Nothing goes for nothing you know
Re: Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment by FriendsAndFans(m): 10:04am On Apr 06, 2023
Saga16:
The chest dj would be humbled.

Chest DJ bawo grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment by Mckandre(m): 10:04am On Apr 06, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i hope he rots in prison and never see the sun again sad
born again christian doesn't treat their fellow human and enemy with condemnation "But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven" you born again satanist. Desist from blasphemy or u shall invite the wrath of God upon yourself and your household.
Re: Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment by Bellotelli: 10:05am On Apr 06, 2023
KingsCity:
Rubbish

Stale..
tongue tongue
Re: Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment by FriendsAndFans(m): 10:05am On Apr 06, 2023
Ttipsy:
calm down... Nothing goes for nothing you know
mugu grin
Re: Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment by colestephan86: 10:05am On Apr 06, 2023
KingsCity:
Rubbish

Lol, one after the other you all will be taken out,
Re: Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment by legitnow1: 10:06am On Apr 06, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i hope he rots in prison and never see the sun again sad

BEFORE YOU REACH BORN AGAIN LEVEL, FIRST LEAVE THE ANIMAL LEVEL AND REACH THE HUMAN LEVEL.

MY 2CENT!
Re: Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment by Metronomy(m): 10:06am On Apr 06, 2023
Quest7777:
&MC Oluomo that openly threatened non APC voters is still walking free. What a joke.

They said you should bring proof and they will prosecute him, you're here wailing
Re: Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment by fridayking(m): 10:07am On Apr 06, 2023
Billionaire2:
Someone will leave his native abode, travel to another state for greener pastures(survival)
When he makes little progress, instead of focusing on what brought him out of his land(poverty) , instead of working to ameliorate the wellbeing of his family/people so he can go back to his land and enjoy his retirement in peace………..?

So, you mean Nigeria is a scam...
Re: Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment by legitnow1: 10:08am On Apr 06, 2023
THIS CASE IS NOT EVEN IMPORTANT.

I AM NOT LOSING SLEEP OVER IT.

I ENJOY THE HYPOCRISY PUT ON DISPLAY.

I WILL EVEN ADD THAT THE DAY, APC CLOWNS RELEASE HIM OR HE GET RELEASED, MAY THEIR FIRST SON DIE.

ALL THOSE SUPPORTING THIS EVIL WILL SURELY BE SERVED SAME, THE DAY HE GET RELEASED.

BLOODY TIME WASTERS.
Re: Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment by labi1977(m): 10:08am On Apr 06, 2023
Starpro87:
He should have just told them he was just joking and that settles it.

Touche lol
Re: Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment by ppogba: 10:08am On Apr 06, 2023
Djele:
Go and arrest datti if u can. They know the country will burn if they try arrest obi

The same way it burnt when Nnamdi Kanu was arrested.
Re: Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment by fridayking(m): 10:09am On Apr 06, 2023
colestephan86:

Lol, one after the other you all will be taken out,

Continue... Nairaland the home of Yoruba thugs and idiotsss
Re: Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment by Jogunomi1: 10:10am On Apr 06, 2023
KingsCity:
Rubbish

Ipob member, do your worst
Re: Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment by legitnow1: 10:10am On Apr 06, 2023
fridayking:

Continue... Nairaland the home of Yoruba thugs and idiotsss

ADD, HOPELESS JOIN FOR THEM.

THEIR IS NO HOPE WHATSOEVER FOR THEM.

YOU CAN READ IT IN THEIR COMMENT.
Re: Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment by Josephkabila12: 10:11am On Apr 06, 2023
KingsCity:
Rubbish

ibo u dey make noise
Re: Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment by Corporate2020: 10:11am On Apr 06, 2023
Ttipsy:
Lagos govt should stop this eye service they are doing abeg

Why didn't they take mc oluomo and other APC thugs to correctional center?? Are they not illiterates?

MC Oluomo is a Yoruba Son. That idiot saying nonsense is an Igbo. If you are not wanted in a foreign land, then pack your load and go back to your village. If not, you will see what Judas saw that made him to commit suicide

Did you notice the name of the prosecutor? "Yetunde Cardozo", that's a daughter of the soil.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment by Aldol: 10:12am On Apr 06, 2023
Ykc2:
Mc oluomo threatened igbos yes but this my man is the most useless man in the history of igbo people by making that video ,if he stays in onitsha and say it no one will disturb him,if lagos government wants to pull down that his house and Palace they will do it,as igbo person that I am he deserved what he got in as much I know he was just making empty threat ,tribalism is deadly disease in nigeria we need to mind how we talk when your in mist of your enemies,even blind can see how they hated us during election
Lagos government is too lienient, he is supposed to be treated like a terrorist and you know what that means. Imagine a Northern chief in the east doing a video recording that he will invite bokoharam to the east to protect his people,I know the east won't take it lightly as well

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NLC Protests Tinubu’s N500bn Subsidy Palliative, Demands 300% Pay Rise / Yekini Was Killed- Segun Odegbami / Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.