Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Supporters Of A Northern Muslim As Senate President Don't Love Nigeria - Jibrin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporters Of A Northern Muslim As Senate President Don't Love Nigeria - Jibrin (17559 Views)

Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President / Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo / FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supporters Of A Northern Muslim As Senate President Don't Love Nigeria - Jibrin by Tareq1105: 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
Nigeria belong to us northern Muslim. We will rule you till eternity. There is nothing you can do about it . You are all our slaves, including Yoruba Muslim slave's
Mad is your middle name.
Re: Supporters Of A Northern Muslim As Senate President Don't Love Nigeria - Jibrin by goodness4ever(m): 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2023
I thought you people said religion does not matter.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Of A Northern Muslim As Senate President Don't Love Nigeria - Jibrin by vena3(f): 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2023
Who was Jonathan vice as president?
MissLeslie:
Keep quiet, Jonathan, David mark, and Ekweremadu are what?
Re: Supporters Of A Northern Muslim As Senate President Don't Love Nigeria - Jibrin by Coronavirus1: 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2023
MissLeslie:
Who is the vice president of Jonathan oga sir. Which is the number 2 man
Re: Supporters Of A Northern Muslim As Senate President Don't Love Nigeria - Jibrin by Victor468: 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2023
See you, where did you hear a Northerner bearing Kenneth? Have you forgotten people can trace your previous comments? Shame on you, we know fake and shallow people like you, who take pleasure in causing trouble wherever they go.

Kenneth4u205:
Nigeria belong to us northern Muslim. We will rule you till eternity. There is nothing you can do about it . You are all our slaves, including Yoruba Muslim slave's
Re: Supporters Of A Northern Muslim As Senate President Don't Love Nigeria - Jibrin by Sapaz02: 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
Aturu spotted
Re: Supporters Of A Northern Muslim As Senate President Don't Love Nigeria - Jibrin by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2023
MissLeslie:

Are you mentally deranged

Is Sabo, the then VP, a christian?

You jihadists are doing every possible way to defend this anomalous M-M ticket, but you may end up destroying the country.
Re: Supporters Of A Northern Muslim As Senate President Don't Love Nigeria - Jibrin by Mantahirdra(m): 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2023
If it is allowed for Muslims to be no. 1 and 2 I think it's doesn't matter for Muslim to be no. 3 .

BARAU JIBRIN for 10th senate President.
Re: Supporters Of A Northern Muslim As Senate President Don't Love Nigeria - Jibrin by Arabk25: 1:36pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kenneth4u205:

Be mindful of the kind of statement you make what is all this?
Re: Supporters Of A Northern Muslim As Senate President Don't Love Nigeria - Jibrin by Defacto4truth: 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2023
You guys the play are you guys tire. A northern Muslim must be senate president.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Of A Northern Muslim As Senate President Don't Love Nigeria - Jibrin by sotall(m): 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2023
Eriokanmi:
There are no competent individuals among Christians, right?

Yes...according to APC
Re: Supporters Of A Northern Muslim As Senate President Don't Love Nigeria - Jibrin by Arabk25: 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2023
uchwar1:
A Muslim Senator from the core North should be the Senate president. Speaker HOR should be a Muslim from Jigawa or any sharia state. No christian senator should come with any religion rubbish to vie for those seats. Religion should not be used to measure competence

So there's no Christian competent enough to run the affairs of this nation? So am I save to say Muslims are oppressing Christians in this country?
Re: Supporters Of A Northern Muslim As Senate President Don't Love Nigeria - Jibrin by 08050486478ami(m): 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2023
Any one can be a senate President whether from North or South after all they don't represent our interest, rather their loyalty is for their party and their pocket
Re: Supporters Of A Northern Muslim As Senate President Don't Love Nigeria - Jibrin by LZAA: 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

This is a selection in the Senate, not a general election. That's your problem. We don't give a flying fvck about your feelings. grin grin grin
Then stop WAILING na 😄😄😂
Re: Supporters Of A Northern Muslim As Senate President Don't Love Nigeria - Jibrin by emani03(m): 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2023
Lol 😂

I love the fact that you included Yoruba Muslims!😂😂😂

So they will know we are all in these mess together.

Wow the audacity of these brainless northerns eh.

Kenneth4u205:

1 Like

Re: Supporters Of A Northern Muslim As Senate President Don't Love Nigeria - Jibrin by Okwyjesus(m): 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kenneth4u205:

Me l want Muslim as Senate President. Let the heat go higher and sorry l don't think l love Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Supporters Of A Northern Muslim As Senate President Don't Love Nigeria - Jibrin by DaTruths: 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2023
MissLeslie:

Did Jonathan had A Christan-christian vice president?
Re: Supporters Of A Northern Muslim As Senate President Don't Love Nigeria - Jibrin by slimfit1(m): 2:13pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kenneth4u205:

Kenneth stop pretending to be Muslim.
Re: Supporters Of A Northern Muslim As Senate President Don't Love Nigeria - Jibrin by uchwar1: 2:15pm On Apr 06, 2023
Arabk25:

So there's no Christian competent enough to run the affairs of this nation? So am I save to say Muslims are oppressing Christians in this country?
this question should be directed to the st*pid Christian Senators-elect who supported APC's muslim-muslim ticket and now wants to use the same religion thing to get Senate president. I was only being sarcastic
Re: Supporters Of A Northern Muslim As Senate President Don't Love Nigeria - Jibrin by onuman: 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2023
Who cares. At one point as northern hawks continue to struggle for nearly every political and economic advantage in Nigeria for the North, Nigeria will split. The same north shall become the worst hit if Nigeria splits. Let north Kwontinue.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Of A Northern Muslim As Senate President Don't Love Nigeria - Jibrin by mbaise1000: 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2023
N3TRAL:

Kenneth Okonkwo, Your propaganda has failed. APC puts Christianity First.

Chief, are you a Christian?
Re: Supporters Of A Northern Muslim As Senate President Don't Love Nigeria - Jibrin by Ebony2King: 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2023
N3TRAL:

Kenneth Okonkwo, Your propaganda has failed. APC puts Christianity First.

Same way the put Muslim-muslim ticket first abi? Ode!!
Re: Supporters Of A Northern Muslim As Senate President Don't Love Nigeria - Jibrin by AliEzeOlu: 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2023
MissLeslie:

Was Namadi Sambo a Christian? What exactly are you saying
Re: Supporters Of A Northern Muslim As Senate President Don't Love Nigeria - Jibrin by Abelino(m): 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2023
I'm so sorry Boss
uchwar1:
thanks for the insults. However, I hope admins have seen your insults.
Meanwhile, if u so wish, u can read my post again but this time around, read with your full brain intact
Re: Supporters Of A Northern Muslim As Senate President Don't Love Nigeria - Jibrin by Devil1Messenger: 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2023
MissLeslie:
This one do not have sense oo🤣🤣🤣
They are talking number 3 man, u are mentioning ekweremadu🤡
Re: Supporters Of A Northern Muslim As Senate President Don't Love Nigeria - Jibrin by N3TRAL: 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2023
mbaise1000:

Chief, are you a Christian?
I'm a minister of the Gospel.
Re: Supporters Of A Northern Muslim As Senate President Don't Love Nigeria - Jibrin by clockwisereport: 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2023
MissLeslie:

Jonathan(SS CHRISTIAN)

Sambo(NW Muslim)

David Mark(NC Christian)

Tambuwal(NW Muslim)

Ekweremadu(SE Christian )

Ihedioha ( SE Christian)
Re: Supporters Of A Northern Muslim As Senate President Don't Love Nigeria - Jibrin by DMerciful(m): 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2023
You deliberately skipped the VP Sambo?
MissLeslie:
Re: Supporters Of A Northern Muslim As Senate President Don't Love Nigeria - Jibrin by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:02pm On Apr 06, 2023
I don't blame all these Muslims. I blame Christian's. Muslims are taking Christians for ride because of Christian's cowardice. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Supporters Of A Northern Muslim As Senate President Don't Love Nigeria - Jibrin by Everlastingson: 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2023
When Peter ascends the throne---he surely will---he will form the best government Nigeria has ever known. An all inclusive government . Not Buhari type of nepotistic government. Nor the tribal and criminal government the unfortunate Yakubu- elect has in mind. Our God cannot fail. He will surely perform His word concerning this 2023 Presidential Election. All the ramblings of the kingdoms of darkness and their agents( APC) can't stop God. Peter Obi shall be the President.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Of A Northern Muslim As Senate President Don't Love Nigeria - Jibrin by moskush1(m): 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2023
But you excluded Namadi Sambo the vice president, in this case Tinubu and ShettimaBH are both Muslims ewoo
Re: Supporters Of A Northern Muslim As Senate President Don't Love Nigeria - Jibrin by Stanweezy(m): 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2023
MissLeslie:

And Jonathan Vice is a northern christian i guess undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Deserves Better – Bukola Saraki As He Decamps To PDP / Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet / Kalu Gave Obasanjo N100m For 1999 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.