Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:43 PM

How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers (56949 Views)

Who Told You That You Need Millions To Japa? / 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria / I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by armyofone(m): 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2023
[quote author=nagesh178 post=122542915][/quote]

Why did you copy the name to post your long epistle according to nagesh178 ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by shaybebaby(f): 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2023
SIRTee15:

Them don't refer to me or mention me again on this thread. I exited this thread few days back only for u to start attacking me again today with criminal intention
First I was a liar, then suffering and smiling and now criminal. Only a criminal knows the pathway of another criminal.
because I really don't understand how someone will claim for vacation he never went if it's not something you ve been doing and u know how to forge plane tickets and hotel receipt.
That's why criminal intent of property purchase also jumped into your mind. because it takes a criminal genius to cross the tedious hurdle involved in the process if its for dubious intent.
I'm sure you gone thru my posts to see what to use against me but found none. See how he's attacking the other poor girl with her hustling posts as if his life depends on it. Shameless old man.
If he sees that as something worthy of mocking, then more fool him which is why are here on this thread.

When visa is a problem for many of our country people, both business and leisure, there is a gap to monetise by those who have access on behalf of those who have means but no access for a fee.

And that's why the gentleman is back in naij whilst others are making progress here. With all the opportunities that abound, he has nought to show for it and instead decided to dissuade others who may very well do better of they had access to all the information required.

Bro, if I can as a single mum own my home in the UK, what is his excuse for his failure as a non- single parent?
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by SIRTee15: 5:43am On Apr 18, 2023
Treadway:
ha noo oo. That one no follow. I'm talking about the actual legal leeways available to businesses to reduce tax burden. Although this specific example on the house you gave will fly in Canny and the USA..in fact some on here have also exposed themselves as partaking in this.
You can actually buy a house under your company name in UK and very much legal, your company will be responsible for the mortgage. I don't understand the criminal intention u guys are associating with above.
How above becomes a criminal tax evasion baffles me. Most people into real estate buy property under their company and not their name.
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by SIRTee15: 5:45am On Apr 18, 2023
shaybebaby:

If he sees that as something worthy of mocking, then more fool him which is why are here on this thread.

When visa is a problem for many of our country people, both business and leisure, there is a gap to monetise by those who have access on behalf of those who have means but no access for a fee.

And that's why the gentleman is back in naij whilst others are making progress here. With all the opportunities that abound, he has nought to show for it and instead decided to dissuade others who may very well do better of they had access to all the information required.

Bro, if I can as a single mum own my home in the UK, what is his excuse for his failure as a non- single parent?

I couldn't believe he had to dig into your past to prove a point.
When I saw the post, my opinion of him entered the gutters immediately.
I thought he said it was a jovial thread but would mock a genuine hustle as part of fun. What a dirty mind he has, no wonder his first inclination towards everything is criminal intention.
That's why I hesitate advising/helping Nigerians because they are jealous and spiteful in nature.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by Afromentalist: 6:24am On Apr 18, 2023
SIRTee15:

I thought he said it was a jovial thread but would mock a genuine hustle as part of fun. What a dirty mind he has, no wonder his first inclination towards everything is criminal intention.
That's why I hesitate advising/helping Nigerians because they are jealous and spiteful in nature.
Sukkot (and his various alternate monikers since 2006) is a well known troll / spiritual teacher in this forum. Don't take him serious. Before engaging him in any topic, know who you are dealing with. He is actually not a bad person, just like trolling.

He indeed lived in the UK (and was actually born) and the US but at some point he developped great nostalgia for africa and was following a spiritual awakening that made him renounce it all and ultimately fly back to Nigeria. You have to understand where he is coming from to better judge his posts. He is someone that follows a simplistic, antimaterialistic and spiritual inclined way of life and judges everything from that angle. His Family is quite rich with ties to the ruling class in Lagos so he does not view the world from the perspective of a struggling nigerian japaing.

Of course pertaining to the issue at hand, on a pure economic basis, the West offers way more opportunities to the wise and hustling mind than nigeria. I even wonder how this can be a topic for debate. The difference however may be on the social / cultural side.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by sukkot: 7:19am On Apr 18, 2023
Afromentalist:

Sukkot (and his various alternate monikers since 2006) is a well known troll / spiritual teacher in this forum. Don't take him serious. Before engaging him in any topic, know who you are dealing with. He is actually not a bad person, just like trolling.

He indeed lived in the UK (and was actually born) and the US but at some point he developped great nostalgia for africa and was following a spiritual awakening that made him renounce it all and ultimately fly back to Nigeria. You have to understand where he is coming from to better judge his posts. He is someone that follows a simplistic, antimaterialistic and spiritual inclined way of life and judges everything from that angle. His Family is quite rich with ties to the ruling class in Lagos so he does not view the world from the perspective of a struggling nigerian japaing.

Of course pertaining to the issue at hand, on a pure economic basis, the West offers way more opportunities to the wise and hustling mind than nigeria. I even wonder how this can be a topic for debate. The difference however may be on the social / cultural side.
very well said my brother from another mother. people nowadays take life too serious as if they will be alive in the next 80 years. all these things mean nothing. its all folly and vanity. and yes i do enjoy my nairaland trolling adventures grin grin grin grin . salute

3 Likes

Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by sukkot: 7:28am On Apr 18, 2023
SIRTee15:

help yourself first. you cant even control your own life. can you extend your own life ? the arrogance of this guy because he is earning chicken change in the uk cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by sukkot: 7:34am On Apr 18, 2023
shaybebaby:

listen you and i exist in totally different worlds. to you, owning a house and wasting away in the uk is achievement. i am on a dangote, otedola trajectory. billionaires making it in naija and living in naija as first class citizens
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by Bacteria8: 7:53am On Apr 18, 2023
Afromentalist:

Lol its the same guy commenting with his other account.

See the way he's praising himself to make himself feel better grin

This guy is a real piece of work.

8 Likes

Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by sukkot: 8:05am On Apr 18, 2023
Bacteria8:

you must be crazy to think i would stoop that low. and watch your language or you will be reported to the moderator. mr political science
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by Bacteria8: 8:09am On Apr 18, 2023
sukkot:
you must be crazy to think i would stoop that low. and watch your language or you will be reported to the moderator. mr political science

Lol πŸ˜…
You need help bro. I just hope people around you know on time πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

2 Likes

Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by Afromentalist: 8:15am On Apr 18, 2023
Bacteria8:

Do you have comprehension problems? I actually agree with Sirtee15 that the Western World (including UK) offers more economic opportunities than nigeria. The difference is rather at the level of social life and cultural aspects of it.

I am not Sukkot! If you don't know Sukkot, you must be relatively new to this forum. He has been around with various monikers since 2006 when he was still living in Chicago Illinois.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by sukkot: 8:18am On Apr 18, 2023
Bacteria8:

Lol πŸ˜…
You need help bro. I just hope people around you know on time πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
but let me ask you ? what made you go to the university for political science in the internet age ? someone like you, you will be a liability to your wife if as you say, she is in the uk and you want to japa. you have no skillset bro. you are a liability to yourself and to your wife. you will just get there and be cleaning oyinbo yansh

2 Likes

Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by sukkot: 8:21am On Apr 18, 2023
Afromentalist:

Do you have comprehension problems? I actually agree with Sirtee that the Western World (including UK) offers more economic opportunities than nigeria. The difference is rather at the level of social life and cultural aspects of it.

I am not Sukkot! If you don't know Sukkot, you must be relatively new to this forum. He has been around with various monikers since 2006 when he was still living in Chicago Illinois.
lol these JJc folk don't know am an international playa from the himalaya grin
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by sukkot: 8:48am On Apr 18, 2023
shaybebaby:

there are many established billion naira companies who offer this service. just how much business did you think you can get on nairaland offering this service ? if you are lucky maybe one buyer a month ? can you live on that ? i put it to you that you are on universal credit and living in a council house at southend . too many liars on this forum . am tired grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by Bacteria8: 9:09am On Apr 18, 2023
Afromentalist:

Do you have comprehension problems? I actually agree with Sirtee15 that the Western World (including UK) offers more economic opportunities than nigeria. The difference is rather at the level of social life and cultural aspects of it.

Exactly πŸ˜‚
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by sukkot: 9:22am On Apr 18, 2023
Bacteria8:

Exactly πŸ˜‚
in my past life I was a marriage counsellor and I had this case that I remember very well. This vibrant lady was a computer science graduate living in the UK and she was troubled about bringing her boyfriend who was a political science student in Nigeria to the UK to join her. I told her hunny a man who studies political science in the internet age is the type of confused man you should cut lose. That man is a baggage that would bring you down,. You are in the UK find you a nice man who is a doctor or an IT guru here in the UK and forget that confused political science baggage. Such a memorable case this was for me
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by Hybkay(m): 10:19am On Apr 18, 2023
sukkot:
more taxes
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by shaybebaby(f): 10:33am On Apr 18, 2023
sukkot:
listen you and i exist in totally different worlds. to you, owning a house and wasting away in the uk is achievement. i am on a dangote, otedola trajectory. billionaires making it in naija and living in naija as first class citizens
Dangote and Otedola stomping with you in barking and Ilford.πŸ˜‚
Drop the crackpipe bro.

1 Like

Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by shaybebaby(f): 10:35am On Apr 18, 2023
sukkot:
there are many established billion naira companies who offer this service. just how much business did you think you can get on nairaland offering this service ? if you are lucky maybe one buyer a month ? can you live on that ? i put it to you that you are on universal credit and living in a council house at southend . too many liars on this forum . am tired grin
I'm at work this morning, I no get your time..yet. but I'll be back.
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by sukkot: 10:44am On Apr 18, 2023
shaybebaby:

I'm at work this morning, I no get your time..yet. but I'll be back.
cheesy grin Have a good work day
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by sukkot: 10:46am On Apr 18, 2023
shaybebaby:

Dangote and Otedola stomping with you in barking and Ilford.πŸ˜‚
Drop the crackpipe bro.
grin grin those were slamming spots back in the day. trust me
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by AngelicBeing: 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2023
@sukkot, my unsolicited advise to you, you have made all your points clear enough on this thread, no point responding to everyone and every poster again, those who choose to move to England are free to go, see and possibly enjoy the good, bad and the ugly side of the United Kingdom , and those who prefer to remain in Nigeria can as well continue to enjoy Buhari, APC and everything it offers, this should bring a peaceful closure to this thread, oya sukkot, you can now move back to your stargazing / astronomy / astrology profession and don't continue responding to everyone on here otherwise you make people look at all your submissions as badbelle or a frustrated troll or frustrated diasporan who is back to Nigeria and speaking against the same England that you have lived, worked and enjoyed and you don't want others to go and also pick Pounds from the street of Birmingham , enough said shocked

2 Likes

Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by Philistine(m): 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2023
sukkot:

Kindly show me the way Sir. Can I send you a PM?
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by shaybebaby(f): 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2023
sukkot:
grin grin those were slamming spots back in the day. trust me
Sukkot's stomping ground. Water will always find its level.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by sukkot: 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2023
shaybebaby:

Sukkot's stomping ground. Water will always find its level.
i am sure you have heard about Essex girls ? These beautiful white women who like getting doled up . Well all the clubs to get Essex girls back then WAs in ilford. That’s the draw. Essex girls
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by sukkot: 11:05pm On Apr 18, 2023
AngelicBeing:
@sukkot, my unsolicited advise to you, you have made all your points clear enough on this thread, no point responding to everyone and every poster again, those who choose to move to England are free to go, see and possibly enjoy the good, bad and the ugly side of the United Kingdom , and those who prefer to remain in Nigeria can as well continue to enjoy Buhari, APC and everything it offers, this should bring a peaceful closure to this thread, oya sukkot, you can now move back to your stargazing / astronomy / astrology profession and don't continue responding to everyone on here otherwise you make people look at all your submissions as badbelle or a frustrated troll or frustrated diasporan who is back to Nigeria and speaking against the same England that you have lived, worked and enjoyed and you don't want others to go and also pick Pounds from the street of Birmingham , enough said shocked
bro it ain’t that serious. Let me catch my fun wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

5 Most Rugged States In Nigeria. / Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) / Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.