Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG (18811 Views)

Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) / Jonathan Pictured With Peter Obi And Datti In Abuja / Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by Cocolatti(m): 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2023
Reno is a clown.
You that have been blabbing for over seven years nko
Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by SledgeHammerer: 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2023
Eze ndigbo Lagos will be regretting his life now in prison.
Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by Truthshscrazy: 3:57pm On Apr 06, 2023
phemmyjohnson:
Who arrested buhari when he said Nigeria will be ungovernable. Who arrested Dino melaye when he said inec will plung the country into war and they will not accept the election conducted .
Who arrested asari dokubo and the other guy they awarded 4billiion contract after they broke down several pipileines that put the country into loss ..
jokers! Since it’s not atiku that made the utterances !
We should arrest these ones ..
shocked
Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by omoadeleye(m): 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2023
Algold:

FG can't do shit... It all be worst than civil war. It will be fight against south-south, South-east North-central and minority Christian in the core north

Lmao, 🤣🤣 Gen Z typing war on internet like as if war is like eba, or amala or fufu.

So tell me, are you the general that's going to call for the war when those religion war lords are arrested?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by Arabk25: 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2023
I feel pity for this rino guy because he knows not what he's doing
I just like the way podatti has been ignoring his comment. He's irrelevant
Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by Arabk25: 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2023
Time will definitely come wen reno will give account for all the rubbish he has spill out from his month
Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by BigYash: 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2023
VTJN:
Tell any of them to go on air and say anything treason again. Both of them will join Nnamdi kanu where he is

You can only chest beat but you can't do nothing. A region cannot defeat the FG
The last time I checked, Nnamdi Kanu didn't contest for election and he is not even a politician. You are just carried away by the political games these men play.. They only form opposition on TV for you to see,meanwhile behind the scene,they are all one.. Na you dey just dey fool.. Example is Wike challenging APC for years.. What happened at the end of the day? So if you think these guys aren't one,then you don't understand Nigeria politics.. No be only Treason,na Three-some ..
Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by VTJN(m): 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2023
BigYash:
The last time I checked, Nnamdi Kanu didn't contest for election and he is not even a politician. You are just carried away by the political games these men play.. They only form opposition on TV for you to see,meanwhile behind the scene,they are all one.. Na you dey just dey fool.. Example is Wike challenging APC for years.. What happened at the end of the day? So if you think these guys aren't one,then you don't understand Nigeria politics.. No be only Treason,na Three-some ..
Stop deviating from the subject matter biko. If Obi or Datti should go on air to sprew trash they'd be apprehended and nothing will happen

Heaven will not fall.
Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by VTJN(m): 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2023
Algold:

FG can't do shit... It all be worst than civil war. It will be fight against south-south, South-east North-central and minority Christian in the core north
olodo na the same mentality calculation make your Obi struggle to come distant third grin grin

Soludo is a prophet. He did predicted Obi distant third position🤣
Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by Nickymezor(f): 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2023
So this man is not even in 9ja set....He likes making noise sha
Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by BigYash: 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2023
VTJN:
Stop deviating from the subject matter biko. If Obi or Datti should go on air to sprew trash they'd be apprehended and nothing will happen

Heaven will not fall.
Obi or Datti are two wise men that won’t go saying trash on air like your Kayamo ,Lai or even you(cux you all are the same) And it seems you guys thinks every Nigerian is foolish like the apc members.Lol! What’s up with the said call ,apshit claimed obi made with Oyidipo? That’s an example of how stupid apc and it’s members can be.. I hope you’re good now?
Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by kmaster007: 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2023
They will tackle the issue one after the other
Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by Algold: 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2023
VTJN:
olodo na the same mentality calculation make your Obi struggle to come distant third grin grin

Soludo is a prophet. He did predicted Obi distant third position🤣

You and your people evil manipulation will not work. Even in your backyard on a free and fair election. Out of 6 states in Southwest. Your bedwetting father can't win 2. Thieves
Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by Algold: 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
omoadeleye:

Lmao, 🤣🤣 Gen Z typing war on internet like as if war is like eba, or amala or fufu.

So tell me, are you the general that's going to call for the war when those religion war lords are arrested?
Start na and see who your bedwetting father will governs.
Most Yoruba and Conny bastards
Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by Konskott(m): 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2023
Was Buhari arrested wgen he blabbed=anyhow' in 2015?
Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by VTJN(m): 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2023
BigYash:
Obi or Datti are two wise men that won’t go saying trash on air like your Kayamo ,Lai or even you(cux you all are the same) And it seems you guys thinks every Nigerian is foolish like the apc members.Lol! What’s up with the said call ,apshit claimed obi made with Oyidipo? That’s an example of how stupid apc and it’s members can be.. I hope you’re good now?
Lol

GO sleep abeg. Pained looser🤣
Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by VTJN(m): 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2023
Algold:

You and your people evil manipulation will not work. Even in your backyard on a free and fair election. Out of 6 states in Southwest. Your bedwetting father can't win 2. Thieves
Hahahahaha

Soludo is the hero of this election. Soludo na confirm prophet. He did predicted Obi distant third position 🤣🤣

My love and respect for Soludo got increased after the outcome of the election

To be a prof no be child's play 💯
Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by BigYash: 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2023
VTJN:
Lol

GO sleep abeg. Pained looser🤣
Why will I be paid? Did I contest election? Did you contest election? In all you and I have no gain in all these drama... Government no send your papa and they will never send you. Obi no know me,even tinubu too doesn’t know you.. So try get sense..
Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by VTJN(m): 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2023
BigYash:
Why will I be paid? Did I contest election? Did you contest election? In all you and I have no gain in all these drama... Government no send your papa and they will never send you. Obi no know me,even tinubu too doesn’t know you.. So try get sense..
consolation speech

But you wish Obi had won no lie Nwanne grin
Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by Ade4God: 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2023
APC says in 2014 that if the 2015 election is rigged, the party will form a parallel government. is that treason or not? Let them stop ranting over what the LP representatives are saying now for they say something worse leading to the 2015 election. 2023, our mandate has been stolen and we will not keep quite, we were rigged out of our mandate.
Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by Gunayo(m): 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will like to call for peace in our country. Let's sheath our swords and strengthen our unity. sad
You are born against and not born again. Even in heaven the violent taketh it by force by not given a damn about peace and unity
Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by BossGerald: 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
helinues:
Reno should rest

I thought he said GEJ advised him to stop attacking Peter Obi unnecessarily.

Reno is acting like a busy body.

This is not helinues shocked
Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by success2me(f): 7:49am On Apr 07, 2023
Jobless blabber
Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by SeeItSayIt: 8:48am On Apr 07, 2023
Is it not too early to shift the arrest till next time? Go & arrest him now, useless odour mouth fool
Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by bejick(m): 9:23am On Apr 07, 2023
Zico5:
Peter Obi is just a desperate man looking for power at all means and if such a person is taught a lesson is not too much. All what he is doing is treason and he is trying to pollute the political atmosphere of the country. You are already in the court and as such decorum should be maintained. But if u think u can hijack the government through thuggery then the aftermath will not be ok for u. I thought Obidients movement is all about the masses not knowing it's all about tribal sentiment.

what exactly did peter obi said this time, abi na make I follow put mouth since everybody dey talk. Improve your sense smail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov Ododo Didn’t Shield Yahaya Bello From Arrest – Commissioner / Aide: The ‘gods’ Stopped Oba Of Benin From Receiving Jonathan / Bayelsa Polls: APC Group Commends High Court's Nullification Of Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.