Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG (18791 Views)

Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) / Jonathan Pictured With Peter Obi And Datti In Abuja / Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by TMSMedia: 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2023
Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri Tells FG

Reno Omokri has urged the Federal Government of Nigeria to arrest Labour Party's Presidential candidate, Peter Obi and the party's Vice-Presidential candidate, Datti Baba-Ahmed, the way Biafra separatist, Nnamdi Kanu was arrested, IGBERETV reports.

He said they should be locked up when next they make treasonous comments.

Omokri wrote on his Twitter handle;

"The next time either Peter Obi or Datti Baba Ahmed open their mouths to make treasonous comments, the Federal Government should arrest them. Nothing will happen. What happened when FG arrested Nnamdi Kanu? Did heaven fall? Arrest the wimpy simps if they blab anyhow!"
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1643532389585436673?t=RlCbliGC1qWqKpFXxrOmGg&s=19

59 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by cktheluckyman: 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2023
cheesy

Reno Omockery should first come back to Nigeria before advising the FG on whom to arrest.

Nothing FG no go see on top fugitive

253 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by XerXers: 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2023
Attention Deficit Syndrome is what Omockery is suffering from

147 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by phemmyjohnson: 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2023
Who arrested buhari when he said Nigeria will be ungovernable. Who arrested Dino melaye when he said inec will plung the country into war and they will not accept the election conducted .
Who arrested asari dokubo and the other guy they awarded 4billiion contract after they broke down several pipileines that put the country into loss ..
jokers! Since it’s not atiku that made the utterances !
We should arrest these ones ..

146 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by omoadeleye(m): 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
FG is still threading softly with them, by the time they start making arrest, no supreme court in this world would be able to grant them bail from FG.

They kuku sabi their mother's father.

grin grin

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by sukkot: 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
wink
Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by Zico5(m): 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
Peter Obi is just a desperate man looking for power at all means and if such a person is taught a lesson is not too much. All what he is doing is treason and he is trying to pollute the political atmosphere of the country. You are already in the court and as such decorum should be maintained. But if u think u can hijack the government through thuggery then the aftermath will not be ok for u. I thought Obidients movement is all about the masses not knowing it's all about tribal sentiment.

47 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by Fredlongs(m): 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
When u talk too much trying to get attention, u say so many nonsense without even knowing... this man talks too much

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by helinues: 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
Reno should rest

I thought he said GEJ advised him to stop attacking Peter Obi unnecessarily.

Reno is acting like a busy body.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by YesDaddyTill203: 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
They should be arrested next time they spew garbage trash. Nothing will happen.
Namdiot Coward Cownu is locked up, nothing happened. Locking up that pathological lying SOB and the Dafti will be the same, nothing will happen.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by YoungLionken(m): 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
Reno is not just sounding childish but annoying lately undecided..

He should proceed in his subtle desire, in joining the APCheat, just like his fellow did...

10 Likes

Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by PHIPEX(m): 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
This one shines only on Nairaland. Only Nairaland takes note of him. Like a cameleon, he has abandoned Atiku now ass licking Tinubu to be recognised.

Obi really dealt with him by not making a single response to him since last year and he feels so pained. He has lost all reputations he once had online, now the only way left is to sink deeper into ignominy by attacking anythin Obi hoping Tinubu will recognise and rescue him.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by scholarsfunding: 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
Someone way dey on exile

8 Likes

Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by yaromaikyau(m): 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
K
Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by charlypoker(m): 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
TMSMedia:
Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri Tells FG

Reno Omokri has urged the Federal Government of Nigeria to arrest Labour Party's Presidential candidate, Peter Obi and the party's Vice-Presidential candidate, Datti Baba-Ahmed, the way Biafra separatist, Nnamdi Kanu was arrested, IGBERETV reports.

He said they should be locked up when next they make treasonous comments.

Omokri wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1643532389585436673?t=RlCbliGC1qWqKpFXxrOmGg&s=19

that stupid mockery of a Reno child should come to Nigeria and tweet those useless and rubbish things

14 Likes

Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by IrepChrist: 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
He is only try to stay relevant

10 Likes

Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by ThatrealestApex: 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
X
Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by callmevirus(m): 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
Irrelevant Reno
Internet warrior

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by stevonics: 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
My dog's name is reno omokiri. It has a better thing it is barking on. Can you also report it here for all to read.

7 Likes

Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by ada9ja(f): 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
Reno, FFK are now doing collabo

All becks of Obi

9 Likes

Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by FlawlessKarl: 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
sad

FUGITIVE TALKING

3 Likes

Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by melonsgroup: 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
This Escapee still get mouth to dey yarn dust.

10 Likes

Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
Is Reno seeking for a seat at Tinubus table?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by SultanOfPuna: 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
I always argued with my dad
He said I should respect my elders
I said No

That if I have 4 billion in my account.
I will be respected by elders that are okder than my father and Grand father.

I told my father, that money is powerful
Money can make a 89 years old man kneel down and greet you a 24 year old.

Money can make a man sell his brother
Money can make a Grown man come out and say lies with confidence.
Money can make INEC do everything possible to scam 200 million Nigerians
Money can make a married woman disown her family that birth and raised her for 20+ years.

Ren omokri is willing to sell his soul for some $$$. Ren is even ready to sacrifice his son for $$$.
So I'm not surprised to see him talk rubbish. It's Atiku' money at work

Money is powerful

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by KingKO22: 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
K
Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
grin

You stole their mandate and you want them arrested? What kind of crack are u smoking? Give what belongs to them back!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by Philipmoon2(m): 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
Sani Tukur of an online newspaper on April 27, 2013, wherein he said “Democracy will fail in Nigeria unless APC wins in 2015.
By lie Mohammed
Why didn't they arrest him

11 Likes

Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by leroi01(m): 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
Is anyone still paying attention to this non-entity?

6 Likes

Re: Treason: Arrest Obi And Datti Next Time They "Blab Anyhow" - Reno Omokri To FG by Chibuzoc(m): 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2023
grin the word treason is losing value in the jungle called nigeria

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged / What Happened To The Nigerian Army . / Surrender, Seek Forgiveness – Nigerian Army Tells Boko Haram Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.