Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source (32839 Views)

Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio / Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters / Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by Gboom: 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2023
Massiveglory:
This further proves that it is Fake in CAPITAL LETTERS. Tinubu the unconstitutional president- select and his gang are doing everything distract attention of Nigerians.

All these fake stuffs are to distract the main issues of the presidential elections of the federal republic of Nigeria which is in court.
You are the type that can deny ABC or 2+2=4 because it affected obi. Your need to check your ear whether it is not malfunctioning.
Mind you, obi himself knew that the audio is not doctored but the issue is his privacy is intruded.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by PlayerMeji: 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2023
How is it a Jihad on Christians?

I am a Christian and I do not feel threatened because there are states in Nigeria governed by CHRISTIAN/CHRISTIAN....and Muslim/Muslim

Has that changed the narratives of the states?

MasterJayJay:
Doctored or not.

FACT is that Muslim-Muslim ticket is a call for Jihad against Christians. That's what they told the Muslim clerics to preach. It's not a secret.

Buhari, a Muslim ruled for 8 years and they want to put another Muslim in that seat.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by Deemas(m): 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2023
LegendHero:
Peter Obi the classless liar thinks he is dealing with his fanboys but I’m pretty sure Gazette won’t reveal any source for anybody. I said this yesterday on the previous thread.

Peter the religious bigot want to do damage control by coming online to claim it is fake. Like I said, Gazette will never release their source, it is impossible.

Peter the useless man is trying to gag the media using his headless mob of Obiidients as his online weapon. The “Yes Daddy” religious war proponent don enter am. The weray dey even deny say he no say election na religious war.

Last last Sowore will decamp to APC

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by FreeStuffsNG: 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
Hessem:

Thank you daddy.

3 Likes

Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by Exceed15: 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
LegendHero:

You are campaigning after election.

Nigerians already voted a Muslim-Muslim ticket.

What we are talking about is now the classless liar called Peter Obi. The religious bigot and a useless pretender of a man. He says A in public and do B in private.

These politicians don't even know or care about you people..their own children are secured.. why una mumu like dis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by GoodbutBadguy: 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
If not Pa Oyedepo would have debunked it.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by franudi: 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
Peter Obi was foolish to have Made that call... Visiting churches was More than enough... That Audio ll continue working against him... Only a naive person thinks it's fake..
You are vert stupid to insult your elder.
Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by Mrbenny001: 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
DaddyJapan:

The same individuals who rant and rave about a Muslim-Muslim ticket are falling over themselves to be admitted to countries like the UAE and Qatar to work as serfs.

A case of unrestrained duplicity if ever I saw one.
You are shameless....UK and US na christian countries... I know you will give arm and leg and even sell your family to go there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by jessesky: 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
WATCH OUT 4 DIS NEW MOVIE: PETER OBI THE CHAMELEON
LegendHero:

What we are talking about is now the classless liar called Peter Obi. The religious bigot and a useless pretender of a man. He says A in public and do B in private.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by blacksam01: 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2023
LegendHero:

If I am not mistaken, the Press Council Act as amended (1992) protects journalists from revealing their sources except in cases of national security or public interest.

So Obi should go and prove the release of Gazette constitute national security threat.

bro..who tol unobi cares about the source..?

mumu gazette..who is pressurizing u fo source...they are making it look as dou, obi is desperate to harm the source...

obi wey no send...he just needed to make a statement in denial since oyedapo has made his
Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by Ebony2King: 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2023
Beremx:
Even if the conversation is real, why would someone go and tap it and leak it out? For propaganda? That's infringement of his privacy.

Very wrong
That’s just another angle. Peter Obi has a lot of angles to give these guys a bleeding nose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by Bhol28: 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2023
[quote author=Massiveglory post=122332281]This further proves that it is Fake in CAPITAL LETTERS. Tinubu the unconstitutional president- select and his gang are doing everything to distract attention of Nigerians.

All these fake stuffs are to distract the main issues of the presidential elections of the federal republic of Nigeria which is in
Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by legitnow1: 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2023
WHO CARES, CERTAINLY NOT THE OBIDIENTS, ALL THEY WANT IS THEIR MANDATE BACK.

LEAVE STORY FOR JOE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by bionixs: 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2023
XerXers:
It is real but you will "protect the source".? Can such argument fly in court?
bros , help me tell those who don’t reason before making comments because of their personal interest
Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by PJ123: 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2023
Maryloveth:

All you APC stray dogs will always complain.
When he kept mute,you all complained.
Now,he have spoken up,you all are still pouring saliva everywhere.

Igbos and their fanatical approach to issues. So everyone saying the video is real must be a APC? That's illogical. Obi and everyone of you guys know the the clip is very authentic. Denying the obvious only make him liar.

Bishop Oyedepo as a Man of God will never deny the clip. He will not because he's not a liar. I know he's a servant of God and he's free to support whoever he wishes. Turning sacred pulpit into campaign ground is only what's wrong but he's not a sin to prefer a candidate.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by Bhol28: 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2023
Massiveglory:
This further proves that it is Fake in CAPITAL LETTERS. Tinubu the unconstitutional president- select and his gang are doing everything to distract attention of Nigerians.

All these fake stuffs are to distract the main issues of the presidential elections of the federal republic of Nigeria which is in court.

Elections are over. Daddy don go court. Eyes on the judiciary

1. Bola tinubu's drug case and $460,000 USD forfeiture.
2. 25% in FCT.
3. Forged certificate.
4. INEC breaking her laws .
5. Shettima's double nomination.
6. Election rigging.

Eyes on the ball. Ignore distraction and distractors .
.ZOMBIE,FALL OUT!FALL IN!!ATTENTION!!STAND AT EASE!!!!Zombies no dey think unless dem mumu boss think for them, they have no personal sense of reasoning.Na wetin una be be that.MUMU!!

5 Likes

Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by sheriffindy(m): 2:12pm On Apr 06, 2023
No mind them jare....we know that Tinubu is more healthier and stronger than you

So let's support him.
FreeStuffsNG:
Lobatan. Mr Obi has been caught lying again.

I can not wait to watch the epic disgraceful fight between the two merchants of lies once bound with common hatred and falsehood peddling against Asiwaju Tinubu.

Ori Asiwaju ti mu gbogbo won. They are disgracing one another and dragging themselves while Asiwaju is on Ramadan and nice time with his wife Senator Oluremi Tinubu.

Even Prof is not spared while LP excos are facing criminal prosecution for forgery and perjury , Mr Obi has treason hanging like Sword of Damocles over his head.
check my signatire for free stuffs!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by providencia(m): 2:13pm On Apr 06, 2023
LegendHero:

If I am not mistaken, the Press Council Act as amended (1992) protects journalists from revealing their sources except in cases of national security or public interest.

So Obi should go and prove the release of Gazette constitute national security threat.

But tapping into someone's phone is a crime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by sheriffindy(m): 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2023
No mind him jare....we all know that Tinubu is much more healthier and stronger than you.

So let's support him.
FreeStuffsNG:
Lobatan. Mr Obi has been caught lying again.

I can not wait to watch the epic disgraceful fight between the two merchants of lies once bound with common hatred and falsehood peddling against Asiwaju Tinubu.

Ori Asiwaju ti mu gbogbo won. They are disgracing one another and dragging themselves while Asiwaju is on Ramadan and nice time with his wife Senator Oluremi Tinubu.

Even Prof is not spared while LP excos are facing criminal prosecution for forgery and perjury , Mr Obi has treason hanging like Sword of Damocles over his head.
check my signatire for free stuffs!
Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by callthefred: 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2023
XerXers:

In law, journalists and lawyers have a right to protect their sources.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by shineeye1: 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2023
LegendHero:

Source: https://saharareporters.com/2023/04/06/peoples-gazette-insists-peter-obis-yes-daddy-audio-bishop-oyedepo-genuine-vows-protect

To the hottest hell with socalled People's Gazette! And so what if Peter alluded to a religious war in Nigeria? And so what if Peter called someone Daddy! Is it not true that APC government, starting from bubu to now blublu is a jihadist government? Since when did calling a reverend Daddy become a crime in Nigeria?
Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by chariiks(m): 2:15pm On Apr 06, 2023
LegendHero:

Election is over . So why was the tape released if there wasn't an ulterior motive
Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by sheriffindy(m): 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2023
No mind them jare...we all know that Tinubu is much more stronger and healthier than you.

So let's support him
LegendHero:

Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by GodPrince: 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2023
I don't like Peter Obi,. But it's not to the extent of infringing on his privacy. It's very bad, I really dislike Peter Obi type of politics but that doesn't mean this should happen to him, nobody should find themselves in such bad situation where private calls are leaked to the public. I stand for justice, people's gazette should be dealt with.
Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by juman(m): 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2023
Obi and his vice are political neophytes and bad learners.
They have shown lot of unpatriotic moves.

In security circle they are regarded as leaders of terrorist group, the ipob criminals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by SLOVFO(m): 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2023
LegendHero:

Anyone can take a case to court, I don’t know why you guys believe anything in court automatically mean wins.

Gazette won’t reveal their sources because they are protected. Forget the clowneryy from Peter Obi, the lying man is just trying to do damage control.

Like Sowore said today, the mumu man go just abandon him case halfway coz he know the court won’t compel Gazette to reveal their source.

No be today we dey see politician leaked audio.

I think he has a case if decides to go to court. I don't think that wiretapping is legal in Nigeria. Moreover the issue at stake has a potential to cause religious crises making it of national security risk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by Lemos14: 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2023
XerXers:

It dosent even add up because they said they had suspended the person that posted the news without verifying it.
Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by juman(m): 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2023
There was no way he could have won the election yet he behaves as if he was rigged out.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by adamawa: 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2023
Massiveglory:
This further proves that it is Fake in CAPITAL LETTERS. Tinubu the unconstitutional president- select and his gang are doing everything to distract attention of Nigerians.

Elections are over. Daddy don go court. Eyes on the judiciary

1. Bola tinubu's drug case and $460,000 USD forfeiture. - No case, it was a civil forfeiture
2. 25% in FCT.- FCT in the eye of the law is 37th State
3. Forged certificate. - WHICH ONE ? CHICAGO STATE UNI ?
4. INEC breaking her laws . INEC IS INDEPENDENT
5. Shettima's double nomination.- NO CASE
6. Election rigging.
- PROOF IT

Eyes on the ball. Ignore distraction and distractors .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics / Suicide Bomb Attack In Muna, Borno (Graphic Photos) / Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.