Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,373 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source (32722 Views)

Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio / Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters / Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by bibiking7(m): 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2023

I don't think AI can produce those fluctuating voice patterns and Crack in PO's voice. Although I don't know if it's legal to record people's phone calls without their knowledge.

Then I read PO's statement on Twitter. He should sue if he feels violated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2023
CaptainFM1:
Real or fake it doesn't matter. The media and government are not talking of the offence of wire-tapping/eavesdropping. What kind of country is this?

I may be wrong, but wasn’t this the offence Richard Nixon got impeached for? Something to do with wire-tapping a phone at the Watergate Hotel in Washington!🤔
Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by Putindbutt: 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2023
We all know the yes daddy tape was real. Peter Obi was acting like a low budget Donald Trump's using Twitter to pass on information and to debunk news that were against him and his party. But he could only react to this news four days after, leaving his camp to talk from both sides of their mouths, what Obi's damage control is a little too late

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by salih74(m): 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2023
Massiveglory:
This further proves that it is Fake in CAPITAL LETTERS. Tinubu the unconstitutional president- select and his gang are doing everything to distract attention of Nigerians.

All these fake stuffs are to distract the main issues of the presidential elections of the federal republic of Nigeria which is in court.

Elections are over. Daddy don go court. Eyes on the judiciary. All eyes on the judiciary. I believe the proceedings will be made live for all to follow.

1. Bola tinubu's drug case and $460,000 USD forfeiture.
2. 25% in FCT.
3. Forged certificate.
4. INEC breaking her laws .
5. Shettima's double nomination.
6. Election rigging.

Eyes on the ball. Ignore distraction and distractors .
Yes Daddy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by blakkydikky(m): 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2023
Nightwolf1:
grin after making up your own audio file while claiming it came from Peter Obi, you have discovered your stupidity in the dustbin by saying you won't name the source. It's either you name the source of the audio conversation or the audio conversation belongs to you, which is a deliberate attempt on character defamation.

Whichever way it goes, those idiots @ the Gazette ain't going Scot free. Peter Obi is dangerous in court, haven't you heard?
.... he's only "dangerous in court" when dealing with his mates nah not his grandfather (Tinubu).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by PotatoSalad(m): 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

Yes, the court will suggest all tests possible to be carried out whether it is real or not. If found real to be real, the case of infringement of privacy is a different one. Deep fake software already confirmed it to be true.
Deepwave is used to check the authenticity of videos, not audio. The wereys now converted the recording to mp4 and passed the check.
Nigerians need a lot to learn.
Even without seeing the news, someone shared the audio with me and I knew it was AI immediately.
I use Midjourney, Stable diffusion, runway and the rest for my work and I can tell if something is AI or real.

4 Likes

Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by blakkydikky(m): 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2023
MasterJayJay:

APC are the ones campaigning. That's why they are hitting Peter Obi with scandals that doesn't even make sense.

Tinubu, a drug trafficker was not chosen by majority of Nigerians.
but your boy boy obidaft was chosen by majority of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by reddingtonblack: 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2023
Beremx:
Even if the conversation is real, why would someone go and tap it and leak it out? For propaganda? That's infringement of his privacy.

Very wrong

Most of you lack home training that is why you don't know those that live in glass don't throw stones
Infringement shift your womb there, when you people go about attacking and tarnishing people for airing contrary view is that not a violation of people rights.
since soyinka aired is opinion obedient have spent the 24hrs attacking and cursing him on his page, is that right.

OBi want to throw stone at people glasses but he wants no one to throw stone at his own glass .. ko le work more heat coming he will know yorubas gentility is not stupidity

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by comodo: 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2023
LegendHero:

Anyone can take a case to court, I don’t know why you guys believe anything in court automatically mean wins.

Gazette won’t reveal their sources because they are protected. Forget the clowneryy from Peter Obi, the lying man is just trying to do damage control.

Like Sowore said today, the mumu man go just abandon him case halfway coz he know the court won’t compel Gazette to reveal their source.

No be today we dey see politician leaked audio.
Pls let's allow the court to do it's work. Jumping upandan in one topic will not help anybody. NCC has said they are not part of it. So let peoples gazzete prove it beyond reasonable doubt that the audio is true. We dey wait.
Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by MasterJayJay: 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2023
anigbajumo:

Ok sir, OBJ spent 8yrs and GEJ 6yrs sir.
Yar Adua was a cartoon?
Delusion grandeur!!
Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by Lithiumite: 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2023
Nightwolf1:
grin after making up your own audio file while claiming it came from Peter Obi, you have discovered your stupidity in the dustbin by saying you won't name the source. It's either you name the source of the audio conversation or the audio conversation belongs to you, which is a deliberate attempt on character defamation.

Whichever way it goes, those idiots @ the Gazette ain't going Scot free. Peter Obi is dangerous in court, haven't you heard?
Make he go court nah!! Who is holding him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by GambaOsaka: 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2023
PotatoSalad:

Deepwave is used to check the authenticity of videos. The wereys now converted the recording to mp4 and passed the check.
Even without seeing the news, someone shared the audio with me and I knew it was AI immediately.
I use Midjourney, Stable diffusion, runway and the rest for my work and I can tell if something is AI or real.

Ok. We’ve heard you.
Since gazzette is insisting that it’s real, let Mr Peter Obi go ahead and sue them to court.
I bet he wouldn’t even dear.
He knows the truth.
People have failed to realize that Politicians are naturally liars. There’s no saint anywhere in politics , all of them are the same- liars and crooks. The thing just get levels.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by MasterJayJay: 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2023
PlayerMeji:
How is it a Jihad on Christians?

I am a Christian and I do not feel threatened because there are states in Nigeria governed by CHRISTIAN/CHRISTIAN....and Muslim/Muslim

Has that changed the narratives of the states?

Why do we have Islamic courts but no sharia courts?

No be to answer Christian. Can you see?
Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by sheriffindy(m): 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2023
No mind him...we all know that Tinubu is much more healthier and stronger than you.

So let's support him
IpobAntidote:

Overcome his lying habit or his fanatical religious tendencies?
Thank-you-daddy

1 Like

Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by comodo: 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2023
PotatoSalad:

Deepwave is used to check the authenticity of videos. The wereys now converted the recording to mp4 and passed the check.
Oil dey your head. Na this confused Peoples gazette. They used only deepwave without authenticating with others. And boom they ran with it.
Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by MasterJayJay: 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2023
blakkydikky:
but your boy boy obidaft was chosen by majority of Nigeria.

But your drug daddy Babablu Bluublu bulabu was chosen by gazelle gagaraga.
Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by MrAgbakoReloadi: 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Take that shit as your defence in court no more in the media
The coward and fake self acclaimed Messiah doesn't have the balls to proceed to court. Only threats 😂
PG just told him they ready to defend themselves in court. What is holding Obidiiiot aka the lying machine back? 😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2023
Oyedepo did not deny it. He just used wisdom to outsmartly diss it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by Lithiumite: 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2023
Nightwolf1:

According to criminals, the ones that were rigged weren't rigged @ all. cheesy

According to loosers,2023 elections was rigged!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by PotatoSalad(m): 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2023
GambaOsaka:

Ok. We’ve heard you.
Since gazzette is insisting that it’s real, let Mr Peter Obi go ahead and sue them to court.
I bet he wouldn’t even dear.
He knows the truth.
People have failed to realize that Politicians are naturally liars. There’s no saint anywhere in politics , all of them are the same- liars and crooks. The thing just get levels.
Have you listened to the recording?
Everything there was straight to the point. Something to get people's attention and cause controversy immediately. It was poorly done. Very poorly done lmao.
Expect a public apology from people's gazette soon.
Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Doctored or not.

FACT is that Muslim-Muslim ticket is a call for Jihad against Christians. That's what they told the Muslim clerics to preach. It's not a secret.

Buhari, a Muslim ruled for 8 years and they want to put another Muslim in that seat.

Do you need any other prove that Muslims have the numbers after Asiwaju , Atiku and Kwakwanso shared Muslims votes, that didn’t stop Asiwaju winning and Atiku coming 2nd.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by criuze(m): 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2023
So that the main issue will be avoided

We talking about electoral siphoning and you're saying yes daddy

I no understand

1 Like

Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by starz100: 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2023
IpobAntidote:
Anyone with an ounce of common sense already knows that the audio recording is authentic and genuine.
Pandora pathological lair Obi can lie for the rest of humanity without blinking an eye.
The IPOB terrorist MOFO is just a pathetic sorry excuse of a human being

Yes, the audio might be real, but the content must have been distorted just to undermine PO's person, and that is carnel of the case.The PG insists that it's real, but it has to prove this also in court.The question then is, how can they do that without exposing the source
Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by Smartwave: 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2023
XerXers:
It is real but you will "protect the source".? Can such argument fly in court?
Nawah ooo, some of you always believed in your local reasoning!! Are you hearing "Media source protection" for the first time??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by Magnoliaa(f): 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2023
I can't even find this new on PG's website?
Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by MasterJayJay: 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Do you need any other prove that Muslims have the numbers after Asiwaju , Atiku and Kwakwanso shared Muslims votes, that didn’t stop Asiwaju winning and Atiku coming 2nd.
In rigged election? Muslims are the ones Wike manipulated for Tinubu in Rivers state?

Plus some ignorant Christians in southwest who were willing tools in the hands of Jihadist.

Muslims are not majority!!

Buhari's 12 million votes couldn't make him president in 2011.
Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by Sleekfingers: 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2023
Beremx:
Even if the conversation is real, why would someone go and tap it and leak it out? For propaganda? That's infringement of his privacy.

Very wrong

That's politics for you. Politics is a game of propaganda. If you can't stand the heat , stay outta the kitchen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by MasterTeeUSA: 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2023
While I agree with you about his right to privacy ...taping and recording people have shaped the world we live in. CIA FBI all do it. The hacking into sensitive documents in the US allowed people to know that the Govt was spying on them illegally. If Peter Obi was indeed talking about religious war, it is important that we know, so the public interest awareness supercedes his right to privacy because his actions If he becomes a leader will affect us all. Remember Trump and grabbing the women by the p*****. That was leaked too

Beremx:

Very wrong

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by olusogo: 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2023
XerXers:
It is real but you will "protect the source".? Can such argument fly in court?

What they meant is that they would not reveal the source until it becomes legal issue tussle when a competent court compel them lest they become guilty.
I trust Obi is trying a damage control we all know the audio conversation is real. Obi is dared to approach court. He has messed himself up already. His actions during election already revealed everything is real. He has proved to be a bigot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by Banhammy717: 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2023
Obi wanted to cause religious war in Nigeria.
God has already put him to shame.

We pray that God will never allow Igbo man to become president in Nigeria, Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source by GambaOsaka: 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2023
PotatoSalad:

Have you listened to the recording?
Everything there was straight to the point. Something to get people's attention and cause controversy immediately. It was poorly done. Very poorly done lmao.
Expect a public apology from people's gazette soon.

I have listened to it and it sounded real to me 100%.
What do you mean by ‘straight to the point’?. Busy and rich people like Oyedepo don’t have time to talk gibberish and waste precious time on the phone, even with close family.
Most Peter Obi’s supporters know it’s real, except those that want to deceive themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Death Of Policeman Jacob Daniel: Adamawa CP Reacts / Evance Ivwurie Leads Security Agents To The Bush In Search Of ‘Killer’ Herdsmen / ''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.