Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, (14978 Views)

Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care / "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" / You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by airsaylongcome: 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2023
inforesource:
School us. Did someone said their exchange rate is 780 to a dollar? Is that not a glorified black market place?

Hehehehe...all these Fintechs will be deceiving you that they don't charge for their transactions when that charge is already built in to their exchange rate. They are set up as a business to make profit. So we should not be surprised at their higher rates

3 Likes

Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by stylishwears: 4:52pm On Apr 06, 2023
Cool
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by Pmedia7787: 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2023
Draei:
Your Tribapay virtual card is USELESS if I can't use it to withdraw money on PayPal. Other fintech apps are already stepping up on that.

Also, sticking to only MasterCard is a no for me. I stopped using your tribapay app the moment I saw you guys don't issue Virtual Visa cards that can even work on some websites like PayPal.

You don't understand how it works,
That's why you speak this way
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by Falcao789: 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2023
please my woman just send me her master Atm card from Poland ,with the card details please how can i withdraw the money in it dm 09096779076
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by Falcao789: 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2023
Falcao789:
please my woman just send me her master Atm card from Poland ,with the card details please how can i withdraw the money in it dm
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by Teacherjobs: 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
Hope it works for my jobs in Lagos
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by BeanX(m): 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2023
jydeskill1:
Is this a sponsored post? The positive reviews on the App is making me think twice. It looks too good
Sponsored!
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by Windmoney: 5:34pm On Apr 06, 2023
Payday is the best.
join us
on Payday. Send/Receive cash globally, Own a Virtual Card, and Multicurrency accounts on Payday. Use this invite link to join https://payday.onelink.me/I2bz/ABD6FC and use ABD6FC as the referral code.
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by ritzyvic1(m): 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2023
balingaonline:
I think Payday is the best, #740/$. I'm using them almost everyday.

Are you sure?
Look at the rate it's giving me
That's around #772/$

Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by Smartmanager(m): 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2023
Nwakannaya1:
I'm looking for something cheaper than payday.
Try Klasha. For now,their rate is 763/$
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by emoboy4u: 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2023
pat077:
does it work for aliexpress? And if I want to withdraw back to my bank, what is the rate?
withdrawal to naira is 1$/540
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by pat077: 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2023
emoboy4u:
withdrawal to naira is 1$/540
dem be theif, after collecting over 750/$1

3 Likes

Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by saxwizard(m): 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2023
chaddy16:
Thanks for sharing but trust me, payday is the best amongst the rest.

Send/Receive cash globally, Own a Virtual Card, and Multicurrency accounts on Payday. Use this invite link to join:
https://payday.onelink.me/I2bz/ADEV17
and use ADEV17 as the referral code.

Theyy play

Payday only invested in their online presence not customer support

Till now i am unable to pay for starlink with their card
More than a month

Nah to they push updates them know

1 Like

Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by Ivimmanuel: 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2023
Who knows about cash exchange, payday exchange charge is something else
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by emoboy4u: 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2023
pat077:
dem be theif, after collecting over 750/$1
I just checked. It is 739 now. But it was 540 yesterday and I angrily left my $10 like that.
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by balingaonline(m): 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2023
ritzyvic1:

Are you sure?
That's around #772/$
Yes you're right, I didn't check well, it was #740 before before, I don't know they have increased their rate. This is the screenshot of the one I did today also.

Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by yomalex(m): 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2023
Nwakannaya1:
I'm looking for something cheaper than payday.
Sign up on Klasha Minimum topup is $5 current rate is 763.20 https://s.klasha.com/p1mG No hidden charges
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by chaddy16: 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2023
saxwizard:

Theyy play

Payday only invested in their online presence not customer support

Till now i am unable to pay for starlink with their card
More than a month

Nah to they push updates them know
Very true about the updates but their card has been working.
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by Neoteny7: 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2023
ecolime:
FINTECHs are really giving traditional banks a run for their money.

The issue I just have with them all is poor customer service. I did a test transaction of just $1.00 in February from my WISE account to the virtual USD account I created on PAYDAY App, till today the fund is yet to impact.

It's almost 2 months and PAYDAY is still yet to respond to my mails, chats, etc. Just imagine what would have happened had I transferred a huge sum. I for dey weep now 😥

I just hope Tribapay is different.

Payday has the absolute worst customer service.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by Ayemileto(m): 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2023
ritzyvic1:

Are you sure?
That's around #772/$

Do you have idea of any platform that supports top up with Physical USD card, which can then be converted to Naira using black market rate?

I have checked Payday and Grey, the option to top up with card isn't available
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by noobody(m): 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2023
chaddy16:

Send/Receive cash globally, Own a Virtual Card, and Multicurrency accounts on Payday. Use this invite link to join:

PAYDAY = fraud,scam!!

2 Likes

Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by stephenponti(m): 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2023
Agbadocassava:
780/$

Klasha is $763
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by Collins4u1(m): 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2023
Story!!

where you've to pay to create card.
pay monthly fee.

Abeg chipper cash swallow them wella
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by Opamercy10: 7:10pm On Apr 06, 2023
GoodbutBadguy:
I would rather buy dollars from the black market and deposit it to my dom account or ask Aboki to transfer it to my dom acct. cool

Hello, Please how does this work?
Is there no bank limit on dom accts?
I need to pay €500 as part of my school fees, if i can do it this way, I guess it will be cheaper. 🙁
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2023
paymentvoucher:
PAY DAY is better grin grin

As at today, its 772.84

Cardify offers N760
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by Akanoaaa(m): 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2023
paymentvoucher:
PAY DAY is better grin grin
As at today, its 772.84
Wirepay is better. 756

1 Like

Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by Akanoaaa(m): 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2023
balingaonline:
I think Payday is the best, #740/$. I'm using them almost everyday.

Check the rate again
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by paymentvoucher: 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2023
Akanoaaa:

Wirepay is better. 756

Let me go and download ASAP!

1 Like

Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by GoodbutBadguy: 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2023
Opamercy10:

Hello, Please how does this work?
Is there no bank limit on dom accts?
I need to pay €500 as part of my school fees, if i can do it this way, I guess it will be cheaper. 🙁
Banks accept up to 10K USD for cash deposit
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by jomarick(m): 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2023
Agbadocassava:
780/$
that's too high, I'd prefer kudiwave with 760
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by sniperr007(m): 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2023
chaddy16:

What is the exchange rate
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by saxwizard(m): 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2023
chaddy16:

Very true about the updates but their card has been working.

You go like see evidence?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Mulls Fresh N50 Charge On Cheque Leaflets / Boeing Gives $100m To Help 737 Max Crash Families / CBN Raises Interest Rate To 16.5%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.