Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, (14976 Views)

Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care / "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" / You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by Emmidu2017(m): 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2023
balingaonline:
I think Payday is the best, #740/$. I'm using them almost everyday.
Can u make payment on AliExpress with it?
saxwizard:

You go like see evidence?
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by itaketo: 8:40pm On Apr 06, 2023
Can i use it to fund my Bet365 account?
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by adexoramo(m): 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2023
Is it cheaper than payday? If it is not then I'm not interested.
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by OKOATA(m): 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2023
teniyi:
This is not true. I tried to use for Facebook and Instagram ads and it didn't work. Then after their charges, I wanted to withdraw the cash, no value was given and the dollar had disappeared.

Then I contacted the customer care who never solved the problem

I saw the advert on Nairaland and eent on to download without knowing that there are lot of better apps than them
Bro which good one do you know? Is Payoneer virtual card working too. What's the best card I can use on Fiverr.
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by OKOATA(m): 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2023
Bozzzz:
Did you use the Platinum Card?

I need to buy a service on Fiverr. Does this card work?
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by OKOATA(m): 9:07pm On Apr 06, 2023
balingaonline:

Yes you're right, I didn't check well, it was #740 before before, I don't know they have increased their rate. This is the screenshot of the one I did today also.
Egbon I fit use this virtual on Fiverr to buy services.
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by betahost247(m): 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2023
paymentvoucher:
PAY DAY is better grin grin

As at today, its 772.84

Use Paga Virtual Card, $1 N752 card issue by UBA
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by Hafeexla(m): 11:58pm On Apr 06, 2023
I have a 50$ facebook ads credit for sale. Reduced price. A chance to take your business to another level.
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by Bozzzz: 3:26am On Apr 07, 2023
I assure you 100%

ecolime:
FINTECHs are really giving traditional banks a run for their money.

The issue I just have with them all is poor customer service. I did a test transaction of just $1.00 in February from my WISE account to the virtual USD account I created on PAYDAY App, till today the fund is yet to impact.

It's almost 2 months and PAYDAY is still yet to respond to my mails, chats, etc. Just imagine what would have happened had I transferred a huge sum. I for dey weep now 😥

My FirstBank's Visa Gold card serves me well but it's stressful having to first buy Dollar from Aboki. If they can allow me buy USD directly from my Naira account, walahi I am game for life.

I just hope Tribapay is different.
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by Gasayi(m): 6:01am On Apr 07, 2023
Gasayi:
Hello
Our service :
Buying/Selling

paypal
Bitcoin
Neteller
Usdt
Payoneer
Skrill
Online Payments/
Gift cards
Fiverr withdrawal
Whatsapp 0706246 9313
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by Akposkiz: 6:05am On Apr 07, 2023
Can tribapay App use for order shipping items online!
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by Samademir: 6:17am On Apr 07, 2023
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by Iamdonefapping: 6:58am On Apr 07, 2023
Gasayi:

Big scammer..
Ole barawo.. Deal with this scammer at your peril.
Scammed me of payoneer
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by blujoi(m): 8:50am On Apr 07, 2023
Please how can I get this. Can you be of help?

peoplewww:
I have wells fargo and capital one. World-wide. Thank you.
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by peoplewww: 9:00am On Apr 07, 2023
blujoi:

No Sir. I live in America.
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by peoplewww: 9:04am On Apr 07, 2023
blujoi:

. No Sir. I live in America
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by Sponsor222(m): 9:11am On Apr 07, 2023
The platinum virtual dollar card doesn’t work with my Nigerian Apple Music. So frustrating
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by eroticecstasy: 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
chaddy16:
Thanks for sharing but trust me, payday is the best amongst the rest.

Send/Receive cash globally, Own a Virtual Card, and Multicurrency accounts on Payday. Use this invite link to join:
https://payday.onelink.me/I2bz/ADEV17
and use ADEV17 as the referral code.

After comparing both I was about saying same thing.
I pray CBN shouldn't spoil market for them
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by Olaxbolax100: 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
Draei:
Your Tribapay virtual card is USELESS if I can't use it to withdraw money on PayPal. Other fintech apps are already stepping up on that.

Also, sticking to only MasterCard is a no for me. I stopped using your tribapay app the moment I saw you guys don't issue Virtual Visa cards that can even work on some websites like PayPal.

It only works on PayPal for making payments or purchases, it doesn't work for withdrawals.(I.e from PayPal into Tribapay virtual card)

Which one do you use
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by starman1: 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2023
Draei:
Your Tribapay virtual card is USELESS if I can't use it to withdraw money on PayPal. Other fintech apps are already stepping up on that.

Also, sticking to only MasterCard is a no for me. I stopped using your tribapay app the moment I saw you guys don't issue Virtual Visa cards that can even work on some websites like PayPal.

It only works on PayPal for making payments or purchases, it doesn't work for withdrawals.(I.e from PayPal into Tribapay virtual card)

Hello Boss

Please, which virtual card do you use to receive funds?

Please help a brother.
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by Opamercy10: 7:29am On Apr 08, 2023
GoodbutBadguy:

Banks accept up to 10K USD for cash deposit

All bank cards i used were rejected
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by GoodbutBadguy: 8:14am On Apr 08, 2023
Opamercy10:

All bank cards i used were rejected
You need to buy some USD from Aboki and open Dom then deposit it to your Dom account and get a dollar card from your bank, to be on the save side tell the aboki to wire the USD to your account instead of cash😎
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by Segzy19: 3:36pm On Apr 08, 2023
Can one use Tribapay to pay for apps on iPhone app store?
I have been trying to use my Nigerian MasterCard but it doesn't work....

Bozzzz:
Want to pay for a Facebook or Instagram Ad? Or Google Ad? Or Ebay, Paypal, Canva, Apple Music, Udemy, Youtube, Transferwise, Skrill, Fiverr, Digital Ocean, NameCheap, Amazon Web Service, Zoom, Netflix, British Airways and so many other platforms?

The Platinum Dollar Card on Tribapay is your best bet.

Tribapay has processed over 500,000+ unique transactions worth several Millions of Dollars securely, so all your transactions are very secure with us.

No monthly maintenance fee and no interchange fee.

Download the Tribapay app - https://onelink.to/fg3nhh

Long story short, it works, it works and it just works.

It is acceptable in 99% of places where Mastercards are acceptable worldwide.

App.Tribapay.com for web.

Download the Tribapay app - https://onelink.to/fg3nhh

Sponsored Post
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by Carnivorouslamb: 3:36pm On Apr 08, 2023
balingaonline:
I think Payday is the best, #740/$. I'm using them almost everyday.

Is their security tight enough cos they have been rejecting my NIN number leaving me with only the BVN option for account authentication which i am always skeptical about giving that information to an untrusted source. Please what do you think?
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by Carnivorouslamb: 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2023
georgee:

Run away from Payday

Why did u say so?
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by georgee(m): 8:14pm On Apr 08, 2023
Carnivorouslamb:

Why did u say so?

OK.. Try and see
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by balingaonline(m): 1:19am On Apr 09, 2023
Carnivorouslamb:

Is their security tight enough cos they have been rejecting my NIN number leaving me with only the BVN option for account authentication which i am always skeptical about giving that information to an untrusted source. Please what do you think?
I think their platform is well secured, because I have not heard any negative comment about them, you too can do your little research about them, all I know is that they worth trying.
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by Gasayi(m): 2:04am On Apr 09, 2023
Gasayi:
Hello
Our service :
Buying/Selling

paypal
Bitcoin
Neteller
Usdt
Payoneer
Skrill
Online Payments/
Gift cards
Fiverr withdrawal
Whatsapp 0706246 9313
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by hassanmhassan: 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2023
[quote author=Bozzzz post=122346588]I assure you 100%

Hello pls can someone enlighten me about this FirstBank visa gold card I funded the card with 3k$ and i am currently not in nigeria and I want to transfer 1500$ to someone but I can’t as it’s only linked to my naira account there’s no option to transfer the dollar only naira transfer option is there.
Pls someone suggest me how to make the transfer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Imports 9000MT Of Stockfish From Norway / CBN Mulls Fresh N50 Charge On Cheque Leaflets / Boeing Gives $100m To Help 737 Max Crash Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.