Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, (14979 Views)

Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care / "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" / You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by teniyi(m): 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2023
This is not true. I tried to use for Facebook and Instagram ads and it didn't work. Then after their charges, I wanted to withdraw the cash, no value was given and the dollar had disappeared.

Then I contacted the customer care who never solved the problem

I saw the advert on Nairaland and eent on to download without knowing that there are lot of better apps than them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by Rayd502(m): 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2023
How do you load the card?
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by Mide70: 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2023
I need this urgently
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by Bozzzz: 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2023
Tribapay Platinum card works smoothly on Meta - Instagram, Facebook

OceanEye:
Nice.. I have always been having issue trying to pay for Meta ad services...

Going to give a try.
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by Bozzzz: 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2023
Did you use the Platinum Card?

teniyi:
This is not true. I tried to use for Facebook and Instagram ads and it didn't work. Then after their charges, I wanted to withdraw the cash, no value was given and the dollar had disappeared.

Then I contacted the customer care who never solved the problem

I saw the advert on Nairaland and eent on to download without knowing that there are lot of better apps than them
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by Bozzzz: 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2023
You can click the link to download

Mide70:
I need this urgently
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by pat077: 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2023
balingaonline:
I think Payday is the best, #740/$. I'm using them almost everyday.
does it work for aliexpress? And if I want to withdraw back to my bank, what is the rate?
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by babamadiba(m): 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2023
Bozzzz:
Want to pay for a Facebook or Instagram Ad? Or Google Ad? Or Ebay, Paypal, Canva, Apple Music, Udemy, Youtube, Transferwise, Skrill, Fiverr, Digital Ocean, NameCheap, Amazon Web Service, Zoom, Netflix, British Airways and so many other platforms?

The Platinum Dollar Card on Tribapay is your best bet.

Tribapay has processed over 500,000+ unique transactions worth several Millions of Dollars securely, so all your transactions are very secure with us.

No monthly maintenance fee and no interchange fee.

Download the Tribapay app - https://onelink.to/fg3nhh

Long story short, it works, it works and it just works.

It is acceptable in 99% of places where Mastercards are acceptable worldwide.

App.Tribapay.com for web.

Download the Tribapay app - https://onelink.to/fg3nhh

Sponsored Post
can we purchase with it on Ali express? And how to you fund your dollar account?

2 Likes

Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by Bozzzz: 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2023
Fund with Naira, we will convert it to Dollars for you

Rayd502:
How do you load the card?
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by georgee(m): 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2023
ecolime:
FINTECHs are really giving traditional banks a run for their money.

The issue I just have with them all is poor customer service. I did a test transaction of $1in February from my WISE account to the virtual USD account I created on PAYDAY App, till today the fund is yet to impact.

It's almost 2 months and PAYDAY is still yet to espond tomorrow mails, chats, etc. Just imagine what would have happened I transferred a huge sum. I for dey weep now 😥

I just hope Tribapay is different.
Run away from Payday

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by acmilan4li(m): 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2023
Pls what about chipper cash
Draei:
Your Tribapay virtual card is USELESS if I can't use it to withdraw money on PayPal. Other fintech apps are already stepping up on that.

Also, sticking to only MasterCard is a no for me. I stopped using your tribapay app the moment I saw you guys don't issue Virtual Visa cards that can even work on some websites like PayPal.
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by soso208: 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2023
Please is UBA bank still issues dollar Afri-card to customers?
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by clerkent(m): 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2023
Draei:
Your Tribapay virtual card is USELESS if I can't use it to withdraw money on PayPal. Other fintech apps are already stepping up on that.

Also, sticking to only MasterCard is a no for me. I stopped using your tribapay app the moment I saw you guys don't issue Virtual Visa cards that can even work on some websites like PayPal.
please which one works on PayPal now.
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by omoadeleye(m): 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2023
The rate na koko
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by StRichard(m): 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2023
Agbadocassava:
765/$
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by paullo240: 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2023
Draei:

Card is good for Paypal withdrawal boss?
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by enoch273: 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2023
Thanks for this timely information, I just hope they're not payday in disguise. In the meantime you can enjoy 35hrs + of playtime on the oraimo freepods 4

Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by kelvinovie25(m): 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2023
Lol all the cards issued are from UBA, they are all third party using uba to cash out with their exorbitant rates

1 Like

Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by donforeign: 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2023
ecolime:
FINTECHs are really giving traditional banks a run for their money.

The issue I just have with them all is poor customer service. I did a test transaction of $1in February from my WISE account to the virtual USD account I created on PAYDAY App, till today the fund is yet to impact.

It's almost 2 months and PAYDAY is still yet to espond tomorrow mails, chats, etc. Just imagine what would have happened I transferred a huge sum. I for dey weep now 😥

I just hope Tribapay is different.
also make the trial first with small money n see o
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by Truthshscrazy: 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2023
Nice one. Will check it out in a bit.
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by Timekeeper452: 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2023
jydeskill1:
Is this a sponsored post? The positive reviews on the App is making me think twice. It looks too good
yes to all.

Check out Klasha instead
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by clerkent(m): 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2023
[quote author=soso208 post=122336164]Please is UBA bank still issues dollar Afri-card to customers?[/quoote]yes but you have to deposit dollar inside the card before it will work
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by clerkent(m): 3:57pm On Apr 06, 2023
paullo240:

Which Card is good for Paypal withdrawal boss?
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by GoodbutBadguy: 3:59pm On Apr 06, 2023
I would rather buy dollars from the black market and deposit it to my dom account or ask Aboki to transfer it to my dom acct. cool
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by IotEngineer: 4:04pm On Apr 06, 2023
Chipper Cash is one of the best.

https:///invite/U2PDS
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by woodr5711: 4:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
Can I use it to fund my Skrill account
Let me know asap
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by sylve11: 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2023
Agbadocassava:
780/$

Ah!

Payday is doing it for less. shocked cool
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by Medley02(m): 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2023
Leonard04:
Does it work for namecheap. Make I test am.

Chipper was finish person with exchange rate
Yes. That was what I used to renew my hosting subscription
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by SunMusk(m): 4:29pm On Apr 06, 2023
Lol 😂 😂 😂 black market exchange rate is 745naira self
inforesource:
School us. Did someone said their exchange rate is 780 to a dollar? Is that not a glorified black market place?
Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by tenpipsperday: 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2023
emmabest2000:
MMM promax

Eiyaaaaaaaaa!

Why not say you do not understand what it is all about so you could be schooled.

1 Like

Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by balingaonline(m): 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2023
pat077:
does it work for aliexpress? And if I want to withdraw back to my bank, what is the rate?
It works well, I even used it today. Withdraw back to your account? I don't know that.

1 Like

Re: Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, by telim: 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2023
You guys are mallams that disguise online

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get FREE 1000 Nigerian Email Addresses To Advertise Your Business / CBN Mulls Fresh N50 Charge On Cheque Leaflets / Boeing Gives $100m To Help 737 Max Crash Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.