Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano (45283 Views)

I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court / Kano Court Rejects Singer’s Blasphemy Appeal, Says Sharia Law Is Constitutional / Kano Court Sentences 25-year-old Man To Death For Killing Friend Over N20 Loan (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Olam09(m): 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
Wahala
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Agribusineshub1: 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
Comedy extra
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by whippersnapper(m): 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
Wetin yakubu no go see for inec office grin
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Emitex212: 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
APGA must hear this

Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Ttipsy(f): 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
Is it by hanging??

Aww poor chicken
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Coronavirus1: 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2023
My first time of hearing animal case in Nigeria with speedy judgment and the real election matters are kept till tenure of new administration is over before passing judgment.
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by NAC1666: 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2023
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Bahamas95(m): 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2023
Nice one, some neighbors are too troublesome.....They won't allow you have peace in your house and when you complain they say you're jealous.

Nigerians mata tire me, very wicked people!

Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Kingray10: 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2023
See speedy judgement.
If na election matter or serious issues. It would have been adjourned.
Mitcheeeeew
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by maxist2020(m): 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2023
Malam Yusuf celebrating good Friday that alone is an indictment on malam Yusuf that he is not a Christian because good Friday we don't eat meat.

Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by amigo1088: 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2023
Funkyswagzz:
Lol so this is how sharia law works. My goodness we are in serious trouble

smh, you must be dowmb.

How are you in trouble? Tell me
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Kubin: 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2023
As a lawyer the chicken has committed offence punishable by law in sub section pepper soup subsection white rice,subsection toothpick.

Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by mozona(m): 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2023
Our country dey copy oyibo always in the wrong side. Even for that side then no go tell you make you kill ur animal.
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by FreeStuffsNG: 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2023
The court asked the owner to eat his chicken
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by bigdammyj: 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2023
Noted.
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Dottormentor: 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2023
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2023
amigo1088:

smh, you must be dowmb.

How are you in trouble? Tell me

They will definitely introduce sharia court in southwest cos tinubu is now the president. So definitely if you do anyhow u go collect anyhow.
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by amigo1088: 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2023
alfa666:
Religion of death.

Are you happy now?
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by CoolUsername: 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2023
maxist2020:
Malam Yusuf celebrating good Friday that alone is an indictment on malam Yusuf that he is not a Christian because good Friday we don't eat meat.

You're surprised that guy named Malam Yusuf is not a Christian💀
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Sleekfingers: 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2023
Very wicked judge.....

Where are the animal right lawyers ?
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by amigo1088: 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

They will definitely introduce sharia court in southwest cos tinubu is now the president. So definitely if you do anyhow u go collect anyhow.

can you please tell us what shari'ah law is and or what the book of shari'ah law is?

at least know something before spewing your rawbish here...

Try cleansing your heart of hatred

Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Nnatuu: 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2023
christejames:
😂

Justice served literally... 😅

Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2023
amigo1088:

can you please tell us what shari'ah law is and or what the book of shari'ah law is?

at least know something before spewing your rawbish here...

Try cleansing your heart of hatred

Lol theres no hatred here the court sentenced a chicken to death not me. Am just saying what i read so dont twist anything abeg
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Queenegobi: 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2023
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by amigo1088: 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Lol theres no hatred here the court sentenced a chicken to death not me. Am just saying what i read so dont twist anything abeg

the court ordered the man to kill that chicken(or at least keep it somewhere away) because it was disturbing the neighbor, it was preventing them from having a good sleep

But you're here trying to blame "shari'ah law"...

Who told you the ruling was in accordance with "shari'ah law" (if that exists)

Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by sweetkev(m): 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2023
MrBachelor:

Funny judgment. I wish I could sue the mosque on my street that disturbs my sleep every now and then.
What next after court ? Na your dead body ooo. That religion get craze oooo. shocked
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by CaptainFM1: 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2023
When you kill the fowl on Friday, just give your neighbour the laps with jollof rice to shame the devil.
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by ifechuko(m): 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2023
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Bellotelli: 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
Funkyswagzz:
Lol so this is how sharia law works. My goodness we are in serious trouble
STFU.. WHERE DID YOU READ SHARIA COURT
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Chibuzoc(m): 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2023
kingyakos:

Poultry farm should be far away from residential
Including mosque and churches
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by OgaTheTop2: 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2023
This must be a joke grin
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Chibuzoc(m): 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2023
amigo1088:

the court ordered the man to kill that chicken(or at least keep it somewhere away) because it was disturbing the neighbor, it was preventing them from having a good sleep

But you're here trying to blame "shari'ah law"...

Who told you the ruling was in accordance with "shari'ah law" (if that exists)

Go read your constitution and you will find sharia law

Four Women Arrested For Selling Donkey Meat In Edo (Photos) / Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) / Robbery Incident As Captured On CCTV in Ikeja, Lagos (Video And Photos)