Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo (28228 Views)

Remi Tinubu: At 60, I’m Too Old To Be Afraid Of Death / 'Godfatherism Must End’ — Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Speaks On Edo Election / Nigerians Using Diversity For Religious, Ethnic Division – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2023
lhordspy:
Dear Former President Obasanj0.

You can keep up with the public deceit, charade and role playing. We know what you are and what you stand for.

This same man sat in the hall, shinning his teeth, clapping his hand while a buff*lo like Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu of ohanenze reffered to the entire yoruba race as political rascals. The same race you sir belong to.

Hear me well sir, you a just a mere Fomer Nigeria president who is a yoruba.
You are not and will never be recognise nor acknowledge as a Yoruba leader. You lost that honour, sir. Anything you do, say or wish to interfere in; nationally or politically, is no business of the yorubas and it doesnt represent us as a tribe; it is your own personal opinion, ambition or commitment.

You can keep aligning with the enemies of the southwest to bring down our leaders. While you continue masquerading as elder-stateman.

Tinubu is the greatest politician to ever emerge from southwest, standing alongside MKO and Awolowo . You either live with it or you keep fighting against it.
Pablo Escobar was very successful in his accomplishment as a drug Lord to his own followers hip, but to the world, he was a thief. Tinubu is not the greatest, after MKO it would have being Bola Ige who your lunatic murdered in cold blood

1 Like

Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by abcity2001(m): 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2023
Why is now Obasanjo is looking for way to stop ethnicity what about was there as a president of Federal Republic of Nigeria. Baba say the truth

2 Likes

Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by Tadeus(m): 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2023
Je bure, tamper mercy with justice abi justice with mercy...lol.

The real Yorubas I know, respect elders regardless not this non*ntity. Either you like it or not, OBJ still remain the best Nigerian president so far.

Although he took side in last election, but we all should respect his opinion. I don't like OBJ because of 2007 election but that will not make me shy away from saying the truth. Obj have done more good to Nigerians than bad, we should respect him for that.

Going forward, election is over, let's come together to support the winner and pray for prosperous Nigeria. Hunger and poverty knows no tribe. My opinion

mrcelebrity1:
[qOmo Ale jati jati .. Iran Baba nla e kan can never match his (Obasanjo) standard nor any of your incoming generation match his achievements . Respect elders so your days can be long ..

You can keep up with the public deceit and role playing. We know what you are and what you stand for.

This same man sat in the hall like a statue while a buff*lo like Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu of ohanenze reffered to the entire yoruba race as political rascals. The same race you belong to.

You are not and will never be recognise nor acknowledge as a Yoruba leader. You lost that honour. Anything you do, say or wish to interfere in, is no business of the yorubas and it doesnt represent us a tribe; it is your own personal opinion, ambition or commitment.

You can keep aligning with the enemies of the southwest to bring down our leaders. While you continue masquerading as elder-stateman.

Tinubu is the greatest politician to ever emerge from southwest, standing alongside MKO and Awolowo. You either live with it or you keep fighting against it.
Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by BuhariAdvocate: 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2023
grin
alrahmanonline:
Seriki monafiki, Agbaakin Obayeje of Nigeria.
Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by ppogba: 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2023
onuman:

But lest Obasanjo's take here seem before Tinubuidiots like his acceptance of the most backward, deceptive and fraudulent election process ever held in Nigeria, and which produced Tinubu as president-elect.
Even a goat in a judge's apron will tell you that because of the breach of trust in INEC'S inability to adhere to the election regulation it stipulated before the election, the election stands nullified.

Kenyan Supreme Court judges nullified the 2017 Kenyan presidential election that was less worse in conduct than the last presidential election in Nigeria.

It is not a bad idea to self console with the kenyan election.

Why not tell us what happened to the Ugandan election?

I will repeat it again. After the supreme court judgement, curses and abuses will the shifted to the learned judges.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by HEBEI: 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2023
Corn247:

Let Igbos allow people to buy lands in SE first. Tell them to stop fearing competition.

Did you want to buy land and they refused to sell to you

We have Yoruba and Hausa people here buying lands and building houses.
Why are you enemies of this country so determined to destroy this country for your selfish gain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by Goodnigga: 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
lhordspy:

You can keep up with the public deceit, charade and role playing. We know what you are and what you stand for.

This same man sat in the hall, shinning his teeth, clapping his hand while a buff*lo like Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu of ohanenze reffered to the entire yoruba race as political rascals. The same race you sir belong to.

You are not and will never be recognise nor acknowledge as a Yoruba leader. You lost that honour, sir. Anything you do, say or wish to interfere in; nationally or politically, is no business of the yorubas and it doesnt represent us as a tribe; it is your own personal opinion, ambition or commitment.

Tinubu is the greatest politician to ever emerge from southwest, standing alongside MKO and Awolowo . You either live with it or you keep fighting against it.
And you are referring to a two-time GCFR like that?! No wahala, Tinubu will also go the way of the two other people you mentioned. They strived very hard to become president but NEVER became!!!!
Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by twosquare(m): 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
Globalist! OBJ always like the colonial Nigerian identity to kill off the natural God-given identity in this geographical space.

We must understand and recognize all ethnic nations that made up Nigeria...anything other than this is non-negotiable.
Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by IpobAntidote: 4:32pm On Apr 06, 2023
Inconsequential and irrelevant noisemaker. Nigeria has moved on from you and your likes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by fridayking(m): 4:33pm On Apr 06, 2023
Basic123:

I am sorry for you.
He talked like that to a man who has been antagonistic of any other yoruba becoming president AWOLOWO, ABIOLA and TINUBU

He talked like that to someone whose yorubas benefited nothing from his presidency especially in term of infrastructure. NAME one single thing...and I will mention 4 for Tinubu

If what he say is true... Then how did he become the president that was fully supported by the North... where was Tinubu when the great MKO Obiola ( blessed memory) was in jail. The Tinubu you are supporting today was in USA doing his drugs business...
While OBJ was also arrested by the same Buhari Master late Suni Abacha... But you Tinubu sold his tribe men to him just for his selfish want....

One who is innocent will not fight his accuser... The way APC is fight everyone that supports Obi is a confirmation that Tinubu never won this election...

My brother after this 2023 election I have come to accept that APC is a group of doll politicains who just wanted power without positive ideology...

Where is Tinubu, you his followers can't give account of him... Nop.... Anyway I am not surprised that you are not say anything..

But any supporting obi is an enime...

OBJ is a fearless man... And smarter the Tinubu... This 2023 election proof that to me...

My brother .....
Right of day
Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by okrikaboi: 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2023
We will not forget Odi massacre

2 Likes

Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by onuman: 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2023
ppogba:

It is not a bad idea to self console with the kenyan election.

Why not tell us what happened to the Ugandan election?

I will repeat it again. After the supreme court judgement, curses and abuses will the shifted to the learned judges.

Let them not be the learned judges whose appointments were influenced by Tinubu, the learned judges that awarded primary election victory to 2 APC senate aspirants who NEVER CONTESTED FOR APC SENATE APRIMARY ELECTION IN THEIR DISTRICTS.
Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by IpobAntidote: 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2023
lhordspy:

history will not be kind to Obasanjo; even his own children see him as a terrible and useless human being.
He's an Omo ale and a traitor to the real Yorubas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by brutal1(m): 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2023
Diezani Alison Madueke is a wonderful good citizen of Nigeria that every youth like you should emulate. The list is endless.
Shevchenkko:
Apc is a demonic party that should not have ruled Nigeria.
Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by bewla(m): 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2023
Massiveglory:
Respect to baba obasanjo. One man I believe God kept alive for a time as now.

Nigeria today is not divided on tribe, religion, etc. Evil politicians only use that deceive their followers.

Nigeria today is divided on the line of light and darkness, good and evil, right and wrong, constitution and unconstitutional.

There are christians and muslims of various tribes and positions who are against the sham elections, straightforward, honest and standing boldly for light , right and truth In the elections.

There are also christians and muslims of various tribes and positions who are also proponenents of false hood, darkness, deceit, dishonesty, robbery and evil. They know the elections was a sham but are committed to their darkened and greedy gains

This is where we are right now.
One sure fact I know is light will prevail over darkness. The constitution will prevail over unconstitution. Good will prevail over evil.

History is in the making. The new Nigeria is unstoppable.

Some are just first time voters and fill them are rob no election is far better
Do you think if this useless emifeile allow money flow
Obi will have chance no
Atiku will Atikulat and Bola will have batified all of you that keep running your mouth any how
Wale talk una abuse am
Any body say una intimidate am

Na only una want better Nigeria

And most of you have bad mind that Nigeria can never be good
Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by OblorOblor: 4:38pm On Apr 06, 2023
ursheeeens will not like this
Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by juman(m): 4:38pm On Apr 06, 2023
Obasanjo oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by Basic123: 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2023
fridayking:

If what he say is true... Then how did he become the president that was fully supported by the North... where was Tinubu when the great MKO Obiola ( blessed memory) was in jail. The Tinubu you are supporting today was in USA doing his drugs business...
While OBJ was also arrested by the same Buhari which Tinubu sold his tribe men to...

My brother today after election... Where is Tinubu, you his followers can you give account of him... Nop....

Anyway I am not surprised that you say anything about them...

OBJ is a fearless man... And smarter the Tinubu... This 2023 election proof that to me...

My brother .....
Right of day
You dont know history, that is the problem.

Tinubu was dispossessed of his belongings and ran to USA Along with wole soyinka, fayemi to form NADECO that fought this democracy we are all enjoying. During this period PETER OBI was serving under Abacha as chairman of Tin can Island.
Learn history

4 Likes

Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by Successlane: 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2023
Baba, with due respect sir, this is damage control.

You started it when you openly endorsed Peter Obi, not because of his competence, but for ethnic and religious reasons

When it became clear your prefered candidate was losing, you were calling for cancellation of election

including utterances which does not befit your position as a former leader of the nation.

You cannot now be claiming to talk as statesman when you already show open partisanship.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by Basic123: 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2023
HEBEI:
Did you want to buy land and they refused to sell to you

We have Yoruba and Hausa people here buying lands and building houses.
Why are you enemies of this country so determine to destroy this country for your selfish gain
ITS A LIE!

You just lied!
Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by Father254: 4:42pm On Apr 06, 2023
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/im-too-old-to-keep-quiet-ethnic-division-must-obasanjo/

These same words have deceived the south east for so long when we know that they have refused power rotation.

Divide the country they said No.
Do the right thing they said No.
Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by GENES11S: 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2023
donbachi:
Customer: who dey here
Seller: yes,
Customer: I wan buy something
Seller: where you from
Customer: Igbo
Seller: I no dey sell.

I pray it doesn't get to dis

When it comes to trading, there is no shortage of Igbos.

I personally buy stuff from Igbos more than my own tribe.

I know some Igbos can be anoying, but we should know that every tribe has a certain percentage of these kinds of people.

Let's learn to live together.

In Nigeria, there is no tribe difference. What we have is class difference.

On one hand, we have the poor

On the other hand we have the rich

...only the wise knows this.

Stop killing yourselves ontop tribal malice, it's a waste of time and energy. It won't change anything.

1 Like

Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by yemmit90: 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2023
Iamgrey5:
I support this message, although I don't necessarily believe Tinubu is at par with Awolowo untill he proves himself in the next four years.

I usually hold Obasanjo in high regards before now. The old man truly disappointed me during this election cycle.

Not only at par with Awolowo, he is actually greater than Awo by being liberal and achieved what Awo pursued till death.

Tinubu being progressive like Awo and Abiola learnt a good lesson from their downfalls. He made use of them and came out victorious.

1 Like

Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by Xammie001(m): 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2023
This man is doing all he can to be RELEVANT when the whole world knows he's IRRELEVANT.
Now BAT said National Unity Agenda in his acceptance speech what is he now trying to do.
During his tenure as the president of nigeria he contributed greatly to the division on ground so he should gladly cover his face

ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/im-too-old-to-keep-quiet-ethnic-division-must-obasanjo/

1 Like

Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by Xammie001(m): 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2023
Successlane:

You started it when you openly endorsed Peter Obi, not because of his competence, but for ethnic and religious reasons

When it became clear your prefered candidate was losing, you were calling for cancellation of election

including utterances which does not befit your position as a former leader of the nation.

You cannot now be claiming to talk as statesman when you already show open partisanship.

Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by fridayking(m): 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2023
Basic123:

You dont know history, that is the problem.

Tinubu was dispossessed of his belongings and ran to USA Along with wole soyinka, fayemi to form NADECO that fought this democracy we are all enjoying. During this period PETER OBI was serving under Abacha as chairman of Tin can Island.
Learn history

But the same NADECO suspend your Tinubu become of want he did in the past election...
That means he can't be trusted....

Let me tell you of a truth if the election was fear fair just like 2015... Tinubu will not win...

Tinubu use religion in his primary against other... Promised the north Christian a chance to power and got their vote with money... And later fail them...

I don't hate or treasure any politicains, but Tinubu can never be trusted with power he will break Nigeria....

Mark my words... We warned you guys about Buhari... We are warning you about Tinubu...
Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by Blackman101: 4:52pm On Apr 06, 2023
otuomasirichi:
God bless Obasanjo for us 🙏
amen
A great leader
Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by mp3ree: 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2023
goodnessme1:
2023 election only exposed the internal hatred yorubas have for Igbos.

Many of us don't know this before now.

No it's the other Way round.
Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by Blackman101: 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2023
I disagree with you

Successlane:

Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by just4fun(m): 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2023
And one child on this platform some days ago said OBJ will not be respected when he dies .
Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by Blackman101: 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2023
mrcelebrity1:
[qOmo Ale jati jati .. Iran Baba nla e kan can never match his (Obasanjo) standard nor any of your incoming generation match his achievements . Respect elders so your days can be long ..

You can keep up with the public deceit and role playing. We know what you are and what you stand for.

This same man sat in the hall like a statue while a buff*lo like Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu of ohanenze reffered to the entire yoruba race as political rascals. The same race you belong to.

You are not and will never be recognise nor acknowledge as a Yoruba leader. You lost that honour. Anything you do, say or wish to interfere in, is no business of the yorubas and it doesnt represent us a tribe; it is your own personal opinion, ambition or commitment.

Tinubu is the greatest politician to ever emerge from southwest, standing alongside MKO and Awolowo. You either live with it or you keep fighting against it.

Obasanjo is not a Yoruba leader and will not be one cos he is bigger than that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 / Tinubu, Buhari, Aregbesola, Others Attend EFCC Summit In Abuja [photos] / Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.