Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo (28280 Views)

Remi Tinubu: At 60, I’m Too Old To Be Afraid Of Death / 'Godfatherism Must End’ — Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Speaks On Edo Election / Nigerians Using Diversity For Religious, Ethnic Division – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by mukshin(m): 5:41am On Apr 07, 2023
Yes you have said it all.
He will not be recognized.

lhordspy:
Dear Former President Obasanj0.

You can keep up with the public deceit, charade and role playing. We know what you are and what you stand for.

This same man sat in the hall, shinning his teeth, clapping his hand while a buff*lo like Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu of ohanenze reffered to the entire yoruba race as political rascals. The same race you sir belong to.

Hear me well sir, you a just a mere Fomer Nigeria president who is a yoruba.
You are not and will never be recognise nor acknowledge as a Yoruba leader. You lost that honour, sir. Anything you do, say or wish to interfere in; nationally or politically, is no business of the yorubas and it doesnt represent us as a tribe; it is your own personal opinion, ambition or commitment.

You can keep aligning with the enemies of the southwest to bring down our leaders. While you continue masquerading as elder-stateman.

Tinubu is the greatest politician to ever emerge from southwest, standing alongside MKO and Awolowo . You either live with it or you keep fighting against it.
Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by orisa37: 5:44am On Apr 07, 2023
YES WE AGREE.
BUT NIGERIANS MUST RUN THE GOVERNMENT THEY DESIRE AND NOT THE GOVERNMENT RUNNING THEM.
LET US ADOPT FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG.
THEREAFTER THE IGBOS CAN SHOW THEIR SKILLS AND TALENTS TO BE LEADERS FOR LIFE IF THEY SO WISH.
Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by orisa37: 5:52am On Apr 07, 2023
donbachi:
Customer: who dey here
Seller: yes,
Customer: I wan buy something
Seller: where you from
Customer: Igbo
Seller: I no dey sell.

I pray it doesn't get to dis

THE IGBOS MUST GET SENSE.
AND COOPERATE WITH YORUBA TO DESTROY MACBAN.
Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by orisa37: 5:59am On Apr 07, 2023
Ihordspy is an IDIOT.
Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by orisa37: 6:05am On Apr 07, 2023
IT'S MACBAN AND BMFBOKOISWA.
Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by orisa37: 6:09am On Apr 07, 2023
babyfaceafrica:
Noise everywhere

What do you mean?
Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by orisa37: 6:16am On Apr 07, 2023
Mrcelebrity1 is another IDIOT2
Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by Mubiola360: 6:19am On Apr 07, 2023
lhordspy:

You can keep up with the public deceit, charade and role playing. We know what you are and what you stand for.

This same man sat in the hall, shinning his teeth, clapping his hand while a buff*lo like Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu of ohanenze reffered to the entire yoruba race as political rascals. The same race you sir belong to.

You are not and will never be recognise nor acknowledge as a Yoruba leader. You lost that honour, sir. Anything you do, say or wish to interfere in; nationally or politically, is no business of the yorubas and it doesnt represent us as a tribe; it is your own personal opinion, ambition or commitment.

You can keep aligning with the enemies of the southwest to bring down our leaders. While you continue masquerading as elder-stateman.

Tinubu is the greatest politician to ever emerge from southwest, standing alongside MKO and Awolowo . You either live with it or you keep fighting against it.
God bless you my brother. You've said it all.
You can't blame the man thou. His Father is an Igbo man from Anambra so he isn't a core Yoruba as we all think, that made him play anti Yoruba role sometimes. Blood is thinker than water you know ?
Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by CoolAmbience(m): 8:24am On Apr 07, 2023
otuomasirichi:
God bless Obasanjo for us 🙏

Mtchewww.

God should bless Obasanjo that invested billions into our power sector with no result?

Obasanjo should shift abeg. It is only an insensible person that would think that the last election was rigged, in the sense that we say it.

Obi won in all states in the Southeast. Tinubu won just 4 out of the 6 states of the Southwest. All three of Atiku, Tinubu and Obi won states in the 3 regions of the North. No other candidate won in the Southeast except Obi, as expected.

So, how is the election flawed? Is it because Obi didn't win the election? Isn't it supposed to be a contest? Did people expect Obi to get more votes than he did in the regions of the North and the Southwest. Is Obi from the North or Southwest? Why do people think that he should have gotten more votes in the North and Southwest than he did? Did Atiku and Tinubu get as much as Obi did in their regions in the Southeast?

I am from the Southeast, and I hate petty sentiments. The Obasanjo that you are asking God to bless, did he even allow Ojukwu to win a single state in the Southeast, during the 2003 presidential election? Today, Obasanjo has become a saint that God should bless because he has become so shameless to discuss morality. You must be ashamed of yourself. Was it not the same Obasanjo that his own biological son accused of sleeping with his wife? What is his family saying about him, especially his first daughter, Iyabo? Could Obasanjo win his polling unit for Obi in the last election, despite openly endorsing him? Mtchewww.

Why are some of us so shameless and forgetful? Obasanjo that presided over elections where the gap between the winner and the number 2 was in excess of 10million votes. What nonsense are we talking about? Who does not know Obasanjo in Nigeria? Do you take Nigerians for fools? Obasanjo is no match to Tinubu and Buhari, no matter how you place them.

Oga, leave me this morning o. God bless Obasanjo, God bless Obasanjo..... mtchewww.
Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by Basic123: 8:50am On Apr 07, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Efulefu is bringing civil war into the issue. APC touts, how far can you go with your propaganda? We are talking about the present and you are bringing the past. How backward can you all be?

For your information, the worst election so far is this 2023 election that produced the thief and druggie Tinubu as president. I know your brains are half dead, so I don't expect you to agree.
If you are not a f.ool you will know that you study the past to understand the presence and forecast the future.
Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by Alpharey: 9:46am On Apr 07, 2023
Massiveglory:
Respect to baba obasanjo. One man I believe God kept alive for a time as now.

Nigeria today is not divided on tribe, religion, etc. Evil politicians only use that to deceive their gullible followers.

Nigeria today is divided on the line of
Light vs darkness,
Good vs evil,
Right vs wrong,
Constitution vs unconstitutional.

There are christians and muslims of various tribes and positions who are against the sham elections, straightforward, honest and standing boldly for light , right and truth In the elections.

There are also christians and muslims of various tribes and positions who are also proponenents of false hood, darkness, deceit, dishonesty, robbery and evil. They know the elections was a sham but are committed to their darkened and greedy gains

This is where we are right now.
One sure fact I know is light will prevail over darkness. The constitution will prevail over unconstitution. Good will prevail over evil.

History is in the making. The new Nigeria is unstoppable.

God bless you. Thumb up
Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by Alpharey: 9:49am On Apr 07, 2023
CoolAmbience:

Mtchewww.

God should bless Obasanjo that invested billions into our power sector with no result?

Obasanjo should shift abeg. It is only an insensible person that would think that the last election was rigged, in the sense that we say it.

Obi won in all states in the Southeast. Tinubu won just 4 out of the 6 states of the Southwest. All three of Atiku, Tinubu and Obi won states in the 3 regions of the North. No other candidate won in the Southeast except Obi, as expected.

So, how is the election flawed? Is it because Obi didn't win the election? Isn't it supposed to be a contest? Did people expect Obi to get more votes than he did in the regions of the North and the Southwest. Is Obi from the North or Southwest? Why do people think that he should have gotten more votes in the North and Southwest than he did? Did Atiku and Tinubu get as much as Obi did in their regions in the Southeast?

I am from the Southeast, and I hate petty sentiments. The Obasanjo that you are asking God to bless, did he even allow Ojukwu to win a single state in the Southeast, during the 2003 presidential election? Today, Obasanjo has become a saint that God should bless because he has become so shameless to discuss morality. You must be ashamed of yourself. Was it not the same Obasanjo that his own biological son accused of sleeping with his wife? What is his family saying about him, especially his first daughter, Iyabo? Could Obasanjo win his polling unit for Obi in the last election, despite openly endorsing him? Mtchewww.

Why are some of us so shameless and forgetful? Obasanjo that presided over elections where the gap between the winner and the number 2 was in excess of 10million votes. What nonsense are we talking about? Who does not know Obasanjo in Nigeria? Do you take Nigerians for fools? Obasanjo is no match to Tinubu and Buhari, no matter how you place them.

Oga, leave me this morning o. God bless Obasanjo, God bless Obasanjo..... mtchewww.

Oga abi madam leave story. The election is full of malpractices. Say it loud. You will not die.
Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by CoolAmbience(m): 10:17am On Apr 07, 2023
Alpharey:

Oga abi madam leave story. The election is full of malpractices. Say it loud. You will not die.

You wey wan die, disprove one thing in all that I said. Just one thing.

Tinubu won the election fair and square. Even Johnnie Carson, the renowned American Diplomat and a prominent International Observation during the just concluded Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 confirmed the credibility of the election, and in his words, describes Buhari as having 'outstanding integrity', while commending him for the success of the election.

So, wetin you wan talk again? If there was malpractice, as is inevitable in any human society, was the malpractice carried out by Tinubu alone? Certainly, Obi and Atiku carried out their own malpractices too.

So, make una go rest, Tinubu won.
Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by Alwaysachick: 10:35am On Apr 07, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Efulefu is bringing civil war into the issue. APC touts, how far can you go with your propaganda? We are talking about the present and you are bringing the past. How backward can you all be?

For your information, the worst election so far is this 2023 election that produced the thief and druggie Tinubu as president. I know your brains are half dead, so I don't expect you to agree.

What he said is fact. My annoyance with Obidents is they are too childish and gullible. Wat wrong did Jonathan do to Obasanjo? Obj is part reason we have APC today so why are you seeing him as a saint now.

Pls Obj is nobody's role model.
Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by TrumpDonald2: 10:51am On Apr 07, 2023
Basic123:

If you are not a f.ool you will know that you study the past to understand the presence and forecast the future.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Tinubu touts. In that vaccum within your skull, you think you have made sense.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves that your thief can't even win an election without rigging. And Obasanjo is calling him out and now you foools are against him. Bunch of lunatics
Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by TrumpDonald2: 10:52am On Apr 07, 2023
Alwaysachick:

What he said is fact. My annoyance with Obidents is they are too childish and gullible. Wat wrong did Jonathan do to Obasanjo? Obj is part reason we have APC today so why are you seeing him as a saint now.

Pls Obj is nobody's role model.
Tinubu touts are the most stupid people on earth right now. They hate the truth with passion. Always on the path of lies and deceit. Leave the messenger and take the message. Period.
Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by Basic123: 11:41am On Apr 07, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Tinubu touts. In that vaccum within your skull, you think you have made sense.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves that your thief can't even win an election without rigging. And Obasanjo is calling him out and now you foools are against him. Bunch of lunatics

Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by TrumpDonald2: 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
[quote author=Basic123 post=122353062][/quote]
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
The mandate thief called Tinubu and his touts going to every length to tarnish the image of the true winner.

How I wish politicians take their oath of office by a deity of a shrine. Na so thunder for fire Tinubu on the day of swearing in. Truly we need to revive ATR in this country, it will put an end to alot of rubbish.
Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by Basic123: 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
The mandate thief called Tinubu and his touts going to every length to tarnish the image of the true winner.

How I wish politicians take their oath of office by a deity of a shrine. Na so thunder for fire Tinubu on the day of swearing in. Truly we need to revive ATR in this country, it will put an end to alot of rubbish.

Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by TrumpDonald2: 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2023
[quote author=Basic123 post=122353062][/quote]
😂😂

Re: I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo by Sunnyja: 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
lhordspy:

Says some one recently sacked by BMC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Panama Papers Leaks: Nigerians 'praying' As The World Is Outraged / Former Zamfara Deputy Governor Shot In Kaduna Train Attack / Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.