Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson (49222 Views)

Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal / Fasoranti To Adebanjo: It’s Illegal To Assert Obi Won Presidential Poll / El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2023
Tinubu won the election.Why is he afraid of Peter Obi going to court?He went to meet the supreme Court chief judge in UK to seek a way out of the petition against him.
Now he is blackmailing PO of trying to form an interim government in other to make him flee the country or withdraw his petition against his selection by Mahmoud Yakubu.
Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by abbasajao(m): 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2023
Minime10:
All this paid idiots, just to spined gilbberish for his pay
So any other opinions different from you people own is paid for?

Very irrational set of people.

5 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by Omoawoke: 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2023
They will soon say he is working for Tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by udede(m): 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
So this man don dey crase. So sorry
Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by Spandau: 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2023
seunmsg:

Once people say the truth and it doesn’t favour Peter Obi, obidients jump out to insult and abuse the person. This is a diplomat and foreign observer whose assessment is very reasonable and sensible. Accept the truth and stop the unnecessary attack.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg! Where art thou? 😆😆😆😆😆
Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by Aquila99: 9:01pm On Apr 06, 2023
Minime10:

Did he observed any election in your polling unit If your answer is no, then u are as idiotic as the paid fool

U dat is talking. Did u observe any election in my PU for u to know that it was Rigged?. If not, u are a paid slowpoke.

10 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by frfrank(m): 6:57am On Apr 07, 2023
abobote:
How Tinubu and INEC rigged the presidential election

They got the money to bribe, he had the best national organisation of touts that snatched ballot boxes and the ground game to thwart electoral process,’’
Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:20am On Apr 07, 2023
They will come for him too
Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by ByeByeToSapa1: 7:43am On Apr 07, 2023
Tinubu reach out for power and grabs it like a man.
Sai Jagaban

3 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by RexHarvey: 7:57am On Apr 07, 2023
Something that was rigged !
Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by GloriousGbola: 7:57am On Apr 07, 2023
Cancel the motherfkr! That'll show him!
Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by Rebuker(m): 7:58am On Apr 07, 2023
Hmm. Obviously, we are on own. Coming from the same people that said this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26x3j6ac-xc
Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by Bonatino: 7:58am On Apr 07, 2023
angry
Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by BluntCrazeMan: 7:58am On Apr 07, 2023
Ok naa..
Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by EmperorFred: 7:59am On Apr 07, 2023
EmirGold:
Mazi Tinubu till 2031, anybody wey no like am can jump into the lagoon
After them behead your family's members, nor come here come cry sha
Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by tonysunkan: 8:00am On Apr 07, 2023
Mr. Cardoso stated the obvious.
Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by DMerciful(m): 8:00am On Apr 07, 2023
He did not speak on why IREV was shutdown for only presidential election neither did he speak on results swapping at collation centers.

All these paid spin doctors will not help Tinubu cause
Putinofrussia:

He pain am grin
The truth hit your innermost blokoss cheesy
Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by Steinmann: 8:00am On Apr 07, 2023
CARSON is another KOBO whistle.
I can buy one.
Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by Reelmii: 8:01am On Apr 07, 2023
seunmsg:

Once people say the truth and it doesn’t favour Peter Obi, obidients jump out to insult and abuse the person. This is a diplomat and foreign observer whose assessment is very reasonable and sensible. Accept the truth and stop the unnecessary attack.
insult has always been their defence tools...and that is why their mouth keeps putting them into trouble...they never want to see reasons from other people's view...which is actually an unhealthy way of life

Let's always learn to listen to other people's view on issues,, u dont have to support it but dont insult them..as if he can prove that the man was bribed it arrested

4 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by lolu2019: 8:01am On Apr 07, 2023
ThankUUJesus:
while reading I was like ahh this white man didn't know that the election was rigged neh...I den got tired of the praises to Tinubu and Buhari and then concluded that it is very obvious that he peaker or writer was bribed to say all this...so I said let me just scroll down to the end and behold, I saw a pic of a black man

U see why Africa is so backward is because we have a lot of stupid old people who instead of repenting and saying the truth always, would rather collect money and go to hell.
ur brain is under ur pillow.

3 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by 12345baba(m): 8:01am On Apr 07, 2023
This one na idiot. Thought I will learn a new insight about the election, I wonder how much he was paid to say these. All the candidates had these na who rig pass win.
Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by Jsucre(m): 8:02am On Apr 07, 2023
Naira20:
Title should be:

How Tinubu RIGGED the Presidential Election
how Obi came third supposed to be the headline. Yes daddy

4 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by Zico5(m): 8:02am On Apr 07, 2023
Minime10:
All this paid idiots, just to spined gilbberish for his pay
This thing hit u o. The pain is unbearable. You will surely heal. 2031 is not too far

4 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by Flier: 8:03am On Apr 07, 2023
The moment I heard that Obi handlers are Transferring money directly from Lagos to polling agent in OYO STATE Bypassing the LP chairmen and executive in Oyo state,I realised Labour Party is dead.You can’t even do that in USA and win the election
Bunch of inexperience Idi...ts

6 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by jaxxy(m): 8:04am On Apr 07, 2023
This man was supposed to observe the elections i belive bt left his elections observation and stating how flawed and illegal the elections were done to become a tinubu campaigner.

what a shameful sight.
Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by Throwback: 8:04am On Apr 07, 2023
Ground game is everything in Politics.

The Kennedys know this, the Clinton's know this, the Obamas know this.

Carson spoke it like a true political organizer, especially a Chicago Black community type of organizer.

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by WATCHOVER(m): 8:04am On Apr 07, 2023
The Observer is as confused as Nigeria leaders
Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by blackpanda: 8:06am On Apr 07, 2023
EmirGold:
Mazi Tinubu till 2031, anybody wey no like am can jump into the lagoon

Paid by whom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom / Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return / Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.