Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson (49220 Views)

Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal / Fasoranti To Adebanjo: It’s Illegal To Assert Obi Won Presidential Poll / El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by Putinofrussia: 8:41am On Apr 07, 2023
mastel:
did u even read d post
I should be asking you that question,sir..
Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by jelel6: 8:42am On Apr 07, 2023

“Obi is, however, very popular, particularly among the young, educated, urban and sophisticated,’’ he said.

The above line says everything about the outcome of the election in my opinion.

Unfortunately for the people who support Obi and belong in the above class, they not only believe this class all voted for OBI, they also naively think it's the ONLY class that voted in the election. Hence, why some of them still genuinely believe OBI won.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by remzytimer: 8:51am On Apr 07, 2023
I don't know why they are so quick to dish out insult to people hearing their view, many of them did not even cast their vote and they want to win by assumption..
Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by Cyrusthevirus: 8:51am On Apr 07, 2023
So called obidients will come for your head.I salute your courage.
Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by Goke7: 8:51am On Apr 07, 2023
chidieberesamu:
When I was reading this episode I knew it can never come out from a white observer till I finished reading to see a black soled out slave that was bribed to say the obvious

If a white man said the same thing about you. You will accuse him of being a racist

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by Dagrace01(m): 8:52am On Apr 07, 2023
Minime10:
All this paid idiots, just to spined gilbberish for his pay
He's paid when he doesn't say what you wanna hear but he's saying the truth when he supports your view
Don't worry, with time you'll heal.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by hardbody: 8:53am On Apr 07, 2023
Minime10:

They surely did not tell him what the constitution says about the FCT.

He will understand it by and by.
Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by ChineduAPC: 8:55am On Apr 07, 2023
Minime10:
Many of these people insulting those who are not on their side are goats. Imagine when they flag fake Nadeco group, who promised to suspend Tinubu, they were making videos, hailing them. Now , this man said the bittered truth, they started calling him names. The question is you are what you called others..idiot.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by Emola12(m): 8:56am On Apr 07, 2023
EmirGold:
Mazi Tinubu till 2031, anybody wey no like am can jump into the lagoon
we are already in court so stop masturbating
Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by iykechas2002: 9:08am On Apr 07, 2023
The black fool has been paid by the drug Lord, Tinubu.

APC will never intimidate us. Justice must be served and I hope Tinubu will be alive to witness it.

Just wait.
Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by dododawa1: 9:09am On Apr 07, 2023
This guy don enter OBIDENTs book
Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by masui(m): 9:09am On Apr 07, 2023
ThankUUJesus:
while reading I was like ahh this white man didn't know that the election was rigged neh...I den got tired of the praises to Tinubu and Buhari and then concluded that it is very obvious that he peaker or writer was bribed to say all this...so I said let me just scroll down to the end and behold, I saw a pic of a black man

U see why Africa is so backward is because we have a lot of stupid old people who instead of repenting and saying the truth always, would rather collect money and go to hell.

Very idiotic submission.

The whole write up just dey turn my belle.
Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by yeshuasfootstep(m): 9:14am On Apr 07, 2023
Cursed, corrupt blacks and money.

I stopped reading when I noticed he is a black man.
Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by bdon123(m): 9:23am On Apr 07, 2023
a black man will always sound foolish even if his an american.Immediately i started reading i already knew no be white man go dey yarn like this.
Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by infogeneral: 9:24am On Apr 07, 2023
Anyone who holds contrary views or opinions to what the Obidients believe is either stupid or paid according to the Obidients.
Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:31am On Apr 07, 2023
Minime10:
It hurts huh? Yeah, he said it like it is. Tinubu is a political genius. He may not be good at anything else but shey you see that politics. E sabi am. 😂 I hate to say it too.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by shonepa(m): 9:32am On Apr 07, 2023
Make una stay one place abeg. No be una dey complain say Foreign observers no put mouth the election?

No be same America be Democracy?

Una go dey aiit.

Minime10:
Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by shonepa(m): 9:33am On Apr 07, 2023
So na only one person RIg?

Ok na....u re doing well

Naira20:
Title should be:

How Tinubu RIGGED the Presidential Election
Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by mrkia(m): 9:36am On Apr 07, 2023
Some section of bastards of our dear Country believe otherwise. Imagine a distance 3rd person (an alleged Treasonous man) claiming to have won the election when the second position person has gone to rest because they know they don't have a case.

Anyway na them sabi. Nigerians are already longing for JAGABAN's presidency

May Allah be with him. Aameen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by blakkydikky(m): 9:40am On Apr 07, 2023
Minime10:
grin grin grin all because he didn't say what you'd like him to say?
Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by Mrmb: 9:42am On Apr 07, 2023
Minime10:

Your whole generation put together make you even find people join body no get the kind money and influence he get... So stop insulting person wey pass you in all possible ways

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by frankson1(m): 9:42am On Apr 07, 2023
Minime10:

Chimamanda wasn't paid..

E pain you enter belle cheesy cheesy your Emefiele locked up cash at the time the country was about going into Elections, thinking he was hurting Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by DECLAN2015(m): 9:44am On Apr 07, 2023
Naira20:
Title should be:

How Tinubu RIGGED the Presidential Election

Is Tinubu inec chairman ni
How did obi got 90% in East
So only igbo man just dey vote their own but other should not vote their own.overwise ni e

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by frankson1(m): 9:44am On Apr 07, 2023
mrkia:
Some section of bastards of our dear Country believe otherwise. Imagine a distance 3rd person (an alleged Treasonous man) claiming to have won the election when the second position person has gone to rest because they know they don't have a case.

Anyway na them sabi. Nigerians are already longing for JAGABAN's presidency

May Allah be with him. Aameen

The man who came second hasn't rested o... he's just waiting to take on whoever wins between the current two.
Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by sleemomymy: 9:45am On Apr 07, 2023
ShaqFu:
I know many Obidients will not like this, some will even go as far as manufacturing different kind of lies to spite this man, when he actually said the truth.

Being popular on social media doesn't equate being popular in reality.
No mind them o. Na so funke akindele think say en Jenifer diary go give am vote. Las las wetin happen? Her brain was reset after seeing the election result.
It might have be better for obi to capitalise on the momentum, play national politics, penetrate the grass root, get alliance from the north, stop his regional, ethnic and religious politics.
Now because of his do or die attitude, he is flushing his political career down the drain.
What the opinion of the obidients about this, I say........
OK DADDY
YESS DADDY
THANK YOU DADDY
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by Paramount01(m): 9:45am On Apr 07, 2023
Minime10:

You can never disappoint
Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by DaCharis2016: 9:47am On Apr 07, 2023
O he's a Nigerian American. No wonder! He's got some corns in his pocket.
Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by DevilSignature: 9:49am On Apr 07, 2023
Partner in crime

They both traded in drugs together in Chicago

Dear beloved thunder we are still expecting you to fire Tunibu before may 29th this year
Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by blakkydikky(m): 9:56am On Apr 07, 2023
IVORY2009:

You forgot the rigging mechinary in place grin
and you forgot the underage voters voting for Obi.
Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by IVORY2009(m): 9:57am On Apr 07, 2023
blakkydikky:
and you forgot the underage voters voting for Obi.

Go to court and proof it, if you can
Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by Untouchedmoney2(m): 9:59am On Apr 07, 2023
You are disappointed. Sorry.
Re: How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson by Sterope(f): 10:06am On Apr 07, 2023
How much did they pay this one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) / President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) / Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.