Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Kill Noisy Cockerel For Disturbing Neighbours – Kano Court Orders - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kill Noisy Cockerel For Disturbing Neighbours – Kano Court Orders (379 Views)

DJ Ali Dan-Asabe Remanded For Disturbing Islamic School / Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano / I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kill Noisy Cockerel For Disturbing Neighbours – Kano Court Orders by yunggold4(m): 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kano state magistrate court has ordered the owner of a noisy cockerel to slaughter it or face a penalty.

The court granted the order on Tuesday, April 4, 2023, after two neighbours of the owner of the bird, filed a complaint with the court. Read more https://www.ayomidejai.com/2023/04/kill-noisy-cockerel-for-disturbing.html

Re: Kill Noisy Cockerel For Disturbing Neighbours – Kano Court Orders by rtdCivilservant: 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2023
Very good, there is one in my area that disturbs the hell out of me, this cock will continue to crow from morning(from 5am) till night like (9pm) non stop. I just feel like we have some annoying, stupid and insane humans that we equally have such in animals. I know for sure that the cock around my area is abnormal, the most painful part is that it remains at one spot disturbing the hell out of someone. With this case decided, I think I will follow suite and sue the owner.
Re: Kill Noisy Cockerel For Disturbing Neighbours – Kano Court Orders by Modifire(m): 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
rtdCivilservant:
Very good, there is one in my area that disturbs the hell out of me, this cock will continue to crow from morning(from 5am) till night like (9pm) non stop. I just feel like we have some annoying, stupid and insane humans that we equally have such in animals. I know for sure that the cock around my area is abnormal, the most painful part is that it remains at one spot disturbing the hell out of someone. With this case decided, I think I will follow suite and sue the owner.
Not cock not cock at all in my own case. There are some bastardzzz in my own neighborhood that are fund if disturbing the hell out of me with loud stupid and senseless music,I think it's high time I sui them to court
Re: Kill Noisy Cockerel For Disturbing Neighbours – Kano Court Orders by yunggold4(m): 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2023
grin grin grin
rtdCivilservant:

(1) (Reply)

.. / Please Help In Tracking A Scammer / Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.