Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others (14317 Views)

Labour Party Enugu West Holds Campaign Rally In Nsude (2) (3) (4)

Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by accordadoga28(f): 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
Y
Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by Lucymercy: 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
fergie001:

SOURCE
Na wahala be this ....that VON osi ta is a double agent! Wonders shall never end!!!!!

Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by Sucre6: 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
Onefornaija6:
Well deserved

I need advice please.

Are Jiji premium paid ads worth it?

If No, what are other better places to advertise gadgets like phones, laptops, cars?.

Its worth It, I have used them and still using them
Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by Goodoldays(m): 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2023
fabian063:
So APC in Enugu have all these personalities and Tinubu could only get 4k votes. Even their guber candidate have just 14k votes. If APC can conquer Enugu, I believe they will be able to conquer all the 36 States of the Federation. Enugu is truly anti APC

They all had one vote
Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by eezeribe(m): 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2023
Onefornaija6:
Well deserved

I need advice please.

If No, what are other better places to advertise gadgets like phones, laptops, cars?.

Have you tried Jumia and Konga?
Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by RexHarvey: 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2023
Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by JuanDeDios: 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE
Chime was/is in APC?! Na wa oh.
Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by Masterito(m): 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2023
Where is truth? Most of you guys in this platform are comedians.
PulaPower:
Truth is gradually evolving. They all decided to play anti-parties by working for Obi..

Bigotry politics at play..
Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by PulaPower: 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2023
onatisi:
How many parties does this nnamani belong to? Isn't he the same chinmaroke nnamani suspended by PDP in January this year ?
They’re diff..
Ken & Chi..

Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by PulaPower: 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2023
Masterito:
Where is truth? Most of you guys in this platform are comedians.
Truth is in the results..
Apc only got 4K votes..
Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by juman(m): 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2023
Labour party won the governorship election.
But their main supporters are the ipob terrorist. I think it was the problem.

If they behave well in abia state, there is possibility they would get Enugu state from the court.
Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by Isobug: 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2023
thatigboman:
Suspend Ken Nnamani? Which day did Ken Nnamani join APC that they are already suspending him? Mad people.
Not Chimaroke Nnamani. Ken Nnamani, former Senate president has been in APC since 2016

Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by Sucre6: 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2023
Onefornaija6:

Do you get good sales to cover for the ad expenses?

Of cos I get good sales even with their free adds not to talk of when i sub, I get multiple messages and orders within few hours
Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by juman(m): 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2023
Apc leadership in that state went berserk.
They sacked in anger many of their bosses.
Abuja office would call them to order.

Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by ChineduAPC: 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2023
DasBeste:
Guess they were OBIDIENTS.

Well, no wahala.

If the evil party rejects you, be sure that we will always welcome you into our OBIDIENT family.
They are obedient before, they only dressed like APC. Tiinubu had less than 1%, yet you accuse him of rigging. Useless people.

Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by BuhariAdvocate: 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2023
What about Anambra state?
Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by UrPapa: 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2023
Trust Okoro at your own peril

Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by JOemmy(m): 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2023
Who come remain for enugu apc? These are the real pillars of the party.
Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by Mozillafire: 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2023
Onefornaija6:
Well deserved

I need advice please.

Try Facebook marketplace
Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by novaris(m): 6:59pm On Apr 06, 2023
PulaPower:
Truth is gradually evolving. They all decided to play anti-parties by working for Obi..

but it was not bigotry politics when Wike worked for tinubu at the detriment of his party abi
Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by PulaPower: 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2023
novaris:

but it was not bigotry politics when Wike worked for tinubu at the detriment of his party abi
These ones are Apc members..

Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by XerXers: 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2023
PulaPower:

But you praised your people from other parties working for Tinubu. ?
Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by Thekaghan: 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2023
moscow007:
Behind the facade is a united Igbo frontier for President Peter Obi, don't be delusional...as we prepare for a re-run, President Peter Obi will still win over 90% in all Southeast states.

80% percent in Southsouth and perform better in Southwest.

With the waning of North central from core Northern we are perfectly ready for

Get ready for a re-run by June...the return of our mandate is assured.
I need your lush supplier bro I love the fact that your highness takes you to the land of imagination like the wonderland grin grin

Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by Thekaghan: 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2023
moscow007:
Behind the facade is a united Igbo frontier for President Peter Obi, don't be delusional...as we prepare for a re-run, President Peter Obi will still win over 90% in all Southeast states.

80% percent in Southsouth and perform better in Southwest.

With the waning of North central from core Northern we are perfectly ready for

Get ready for a re-run by June...the return of our mandate is assured.
I need your kush supplier bro I love the fact that your highness takes you to the land of imagination like the wonderland grin grin

Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by XerXers: 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2023
onatisi:
How many parties does this nnamani belong to? Isn't he the same chinmaroke nnamani suspended by PDP in January this year ?
This one is Ken Nnamani

Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by Gavel(m): 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
Who come remain for Enugu APC like this?

Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by Mylove55(f): 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
abobote:
So they expected APC to win Enugu before
and you expected obi.diot to be nigeria president

Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by UNDFTD: 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2023
Political Harlots everywhere...jumping back and forth from one party to another and to another. What a useless bunch!

Ministerial Nominee Jumps In Lagoon. Frustration Or African Juju At Work? / February 13th In The History Of Nigeria / Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir