Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,335 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others (14321 Views)

Labour Party Enugu West Holds Campaign Rally In Nsude / Atiku: All That Glitters Not Gold – VON DG Cautions Ndigbo / APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by DasBeste: 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2023
ChineduAPC:

They are obedient before, they only dressed like APC. Tiinubu had less than 1%, yet you accuse him of rigging. Useless people.

What exactly are you trying to say?

I hope you are not suffering from serious self delusion?

It is not a matter of whether Tinubu rigged or not.

The question is why didn't INEC make it really a free and fair playing field by taking the data of the presidential polls directly from IREV portal in real time?

The whole process became flawed the moment INEC didn't play by their own rules & regulation.

And if Tinubu benefitted from the flawed process, seriously speaking, I don't see why you can't understand why people are crying foul now.
Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by PulaPower: 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2023
XerXers:

But you praised your people from other parties working for Tinubu. ?
Yes. They made it glaring they would support tinubu. Pdp knows they would work for tinubu..

These ones acted like they would, only to act like a typical man that they’re..
Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by Benwallt(m): 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
It's either you are fully progressive or you are a bigot
Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by ChineduAPC: 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2023
DasBeste:

What exactly are you trying to say?

I hope you are not suffering from serious self delusion?

It is not a matter of whether Tinubu rigged or not.

The question is why didn't INEC make it really a free and fair playing field by taking the data of the presidential polls directly from IREV portal in real time?

The whole process became flawed the moment INEC didn't play by their own rules & regulation.

And if Tinubu benefitted from the flawed process, seriously speaking, I don't see why you can't understand why people are crying foul now.
Keep shut hypocrite, what is the difference between real time announcement and what was announced. All data on the irev portal had been confirmed, and the only anomaly found was in rivers, which is understandable because Wike wanted to show supremacy and might.I checked the result from my ward in Abuja where LP won massively, and it was as announced and signed without manipulation. Anyone crying about Tinubu's victory is a hypocrite and bittered loser. You expect Tinubu a ruling party to lose to three independent parts of PDP, or you don't know PDP transformed to NNPP, PDP and LP. Jointly in their stronghold they pull over 13million votes to Tinubu 8 million. It shows the true state of the nation with Emiefuele working for Peter Obi by misguiding Buhari who was only interested in having a hitch free election. Thereby the harsh fuel and naira policy which hammered more on Tinubu as the APC candidate in the election. Peter Obi petition will be struck out and if anyone feels like creating trouble, they will meet a counter opposition, as Tinubu will not condole any insurgency. Nigeria must work, and this is the time. Tinubu will run an all-inclusive government and Nigeria will be great again. Peter Obi game's plan is to win the entire south and north central. But, Yoruba's are not blind, we know that Peter Obi is a packaged gabbage to scam Nigeria. His acheivement in Anambra is zero and all we have got is unverified statistics. Tinubu will rule for 8 years and Nigeria will be great again.

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by oglalasioux(m): 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2023
Battle for who will fill the state ministerial appointment slot.
Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by Donald7610: 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2023
LLB24:
MINI IMPORTATION TRAINING 2023.
Importation business has made many people wealthy easily compared to other businesses or services. Some people are like "which business can I do as a side hustle or fully" . With proper Mini Importation guide, you can buy and sell without leaving your comfort zone.
You can start Importation business with little amount such as N50,000. Partner with us today to expand your business, Join others on our WhatsApp group and learn the following:
--How to search for hot products.
--How to import cheaply from China, Dubai, Brazil, UK,Turkey etc.
--How to get products delivered to your door step.
--How to know if items are original or fake before importation.
--How to connect directly with manufacturers (No agent)
-- How to buy first grade Bales of UK used clothes and baby collections.
--- How to market your products (e-commerce)
--- Costly mistakes newbies make in Importation.
__ Don't forget, knowledge is power
WhatsApp No. in the photos:
Rubbish ads everywhere
Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by Sucre6: 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2023
Onefornaija6:

But free ad is just one item naa.

Like you can only post one item.

Before I was able to start paying for adds I post an item and ones it is sold, I Edit the add by removing the sold item and replace with available item, and the add keeps running
Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by TakeNigeriaBack: 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2023
Ibo APC politicians basically worked EXTRA hard to prevent Asiwaju from emerging as President. They failed woefully and today Asiwaju is president elect.

Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by TakeNigeriaBack: 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2023
Flapp478:
Who will help me out of this precarious situation pls? I'm suffering from hunger-induced depression. Sad & devastated. I am in sch, I can't read anymore due to hunger. my siblings are my younger ones, they can't help cos they are in sch too. Dad is late. Mum is not too healthy. I train myself though, but things are too tough now. I feel like deferring a semester or a session to go hustle. I'm down
Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by TakeNigeriaBack: 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2023
moscow007:
Behind the facade is a united Igbo frontier for President Peter Obi, don't be delusional...as we prepare for a re-run, President Peter Obi will still win over 90% in all Southeast states.

80% percent in Southsouth and perform better in Southwest.

With the waning of North central from core Northern we are perfectly ready for a re-run.

Get ready for a re-run by June...the return of our mandate is assured.

Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by TakeNigeriaBack: 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2023
Augustenite:

Jiji premium service worth it bro. I recommend it. Have been using it and is seriously working for me. Best of them all. The more the money you put the better for you.

Are you the owner of Jiji?

Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by kkonyeji(m): 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2023
DasBeste:
Guess they were OBIDIENTS.

Well, no wahala.

If the evil party rejects you, be sure that we will always welcome you into our OBIDIENT family.

No pls, they're not welcome Sir
Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by Solsix(m): 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2023
PulaPower:
Truth is gradually evolving. They all acted like they would work for tinubu, but decided to play anti-parties by working for Obi..

At least, Pdp politicians that worked for tinubu made it known. They didn’t do it in secret..

Bigotry politics at play..
I be wan call u ......,but I say make I help you. The work against APC in the governorship election. They openly campaign for PDP candidates
Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by Fearyourcreator: 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2023
Could be lucky ... But continuous ads is always better
Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by sogodihno: 11:29pm On Apr 06, 2023
moscow007:
Behind the facade is a united Igbo frontier for President Peter Obi, don't be delusional...as we prepare for a re-run, President Peter Obi will still win over 90% in all Southeast states.

With the waning of North central from core Northern we are perfectly ready for a re-run.

Keep hallucinating, you will soon wake up
Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by nonhuman(m): 11:44pm On Apr 06, 2023
These people only have one vote each, they can't even convince their own children to vote APC, in Enugu state, until now I never knew these prominent politicians were members of APC
Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by DMerciful(m): 12:28am On Apr 07, 2023
Work or rig? Tinubu cannot win 10% in the East if its credible no matter how many times its conducted
PulaPower:
Truth is gradually evolving. They all acted like they would work for tinubu, but decided to play anti-parties by working for Obi..

At least, Pdp politicians that worked for tinubu made it known. They didn’t do it in secret..

Bigotry politics at play..
Re: Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others by emilo2bad: 7:07am On Apr 07, 2023
moscow007:

Day dreaming and delusion by a patient of post election defeat stress trauma depression disease

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens / APC Governors Visit IDP Camp In Adamawa (Photos) / Jubril: Kanu Is A Drug Addict Who Shouldn’t Be Taken Seriously – Arewa Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.