Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Soursop I Bought See How It Looks (photo) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Soursop I Bought See How It Looks (photo) (1880 Views)

See The N200 Onions I Bought This Evening In Port Harcourt / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soursop I Bought See How It Looks (photo) by lovediehatelive(m): 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2023
So I saw this lady selling fruit, and I picked some soursop that isn't yet ripe, fantasizing on how to devour it once it ripes.

As I got home, I noticed a small dark spot on them. Like something rotten.

I was mad at myself

And felt cheated. I said let me leave it, if it ripes I'll cut off the bad side.

To my surprise, it didn't ripe, but that rot kept spreading.

It's so bad that they looked appalling.

I just couldn't eat. It's rotten.

Wasted
Re: Soursop I Bought See How It Looks (photo) by lovediehatelive(m): 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2023
Bad fruit

1 Like

Re: Soursop I Bought See How It Looks (photo) by lovediehatelive(m): 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2023
Network loading slowing
Re: Soursop I Bought See How It Looks (photo) by shantti(m): 12:58am On Apr 07, 2023
Wait, is shomanshop what you are calling soursop. Inukwa!!!!
Re: Soursop I Bought See How It Looks (photo) by Chidi2022: 3:07am On Apr 07, 2023
shantti:
Ignorantly proud..
shomanshop kor summersault ni.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soursop I Bought See How It Looks (photo) by lovediehatelive(m): 7:40am On Apr 07, 2023
shantti:

No, it's shoemakershop 🙄

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soursop I Bought See How It Looks (photo) by EriMma1: 8:21am On Apr 07, 2023
Na this small thing make you dey heartbroken op? Haaa.. grin. Just trash this small thing and move on.

On a more serious note, you can't really blame the seller because you picked it yourself. You should have done a thorough inspection of the fruit before buying it.
Better luck next time.
Re: Soursop I Bought See How It Looks (photo) by Caaz: 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2023
EriMma1:
Na this small thing make you dey heartbroken op? Haaa.. grin. Just trash this small thing and move on.

On a more serious note, you can't really blame the seller because you picked it yourself. You should have done a thorough inspection of the fruit before buying it.
Better luck next time.
Maybe it came in cheap price.
Anyways it still hurts Sha.
Re: Soursop I Bought See How It Looks (photo) by lovediehatelive(m): 7:06am On Apr 08, 2023
EriMma1:

Better luck next time.

No matter how guy man shine eyes reach, he go soon fall maga one day 😂

I usually inspect what I buy, but I no know how I loose guard that day.

One woman tried this same shii with me before, with the little rotten side of pawpaw on the floor.

After bargaining front and back, I picked it up and turned it, only to find out that it is rotten.

I vex leave her, shame come dey catch her.

This soursop own, I just loose guard.

1k wasted 🥵

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soursop I Bought See How It Looks (photo) by lovediehatelive(m): 7:09am On Apr 08, 2023
Caaz:

Maybe it came in cheap price.
Anyways it still hurts Sha.

I hardly buy soursop, just wanted to taste it since it's been long.

Can't really tell the current market value.

I bought 2 for 1k.

One big one and this small one. Is it cheap?
Re: Soursop I Bought See How It Looks (photo) by Caaz: 7:12am On Apr 08, 2023
lovediehatelive:

I hardly buy soursop, just wanted to taste it since it's been long.

Can't really tell the current market value.

I bought 2 for 1k.

One big one and this small one. Is it cheap?
Sorry about that.

1 Like

Re: Soursop I Bought See How It Looks (photo) by lovediehatelive(m): 7:13am On Apr 08, 2023
Caaz:

Sorry about that.

Thanks.

Like how much are they selling it in your area
Re: Soursop I Bought See How It Looks (photo) by EriMma1: 8:14am On Apr 08, 2023
lovediehatelive:

No matter how guy man shine eyes reach, he go soon fall maga one day 😂

I usually inspect what I buy, but I no know how I loose guard that day.

One woman tried this same shii with me before, with the little rotten side of pawpaw on the floor.

After bargaining front and back, I picked it up and turned it, only to find out that it is rotten.

I vex leave her, shame come dey catch her.

This soursop own, I just loose guard.

1k wasted 🥵

It happens. I make sure to inspect o especially products with expiry date.

Since the day I bought rotten mango with maggots, I don't forget to inspect anything I wanted to buy. even down to fresh pepper.

Use the 1k as giveaway for her. grin
Re: Soursop I Bought See How It Looks (photo) by lovediehatelive(m): 11:38am On Apr 09, 2023
EriMma1:

It happens. I make sure to inspect o especially products with expiry date.

Since the day I bought rotten mango with maggots, I don't forget to inspect anything I wanted to buy. even down to fresh pepper.

Use the 1k as giveaway for her. grin

This kind giveaway sha.

That's why e no good to loose guard, no matter what
Re: Soursop I Bought See How It Looks (photo) by Uglygurl(f): 10:56am On Apr 13, 2023
lovediehatelive:

No, it's shoemakershop 🙄

😂😂😂😂I literally rolling on the floor.
Re: Soursop I Bought See How It Looks (photo) by lovediehatelive(m): 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2023
Uglygurl:

😂😂😂😂I literally rolling on the floor.

Abeg o 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Soursop I Bought See How It Looks (photo) by JeffreyJunior: 2:17am On Apr 16, 2023
shantti:
He got me confused too aswear.

See how he just murdered the name of that fruit.

Is he now more intelligent than my grandma that called showashop? Hian.
Re: Soursop I Bought See How It Looks (photo) by Rahkman: 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
He got me confused too aswear.

See how he just murdered the name of that fruit.

Is he now more intelligent than my grandma that called showashop? Hian.
y'all are wrong it's actually custard apple
Re: Soursop I Bought See How It Looks (photo) by IykeTheArtist: 9:38am On Apr 25, 2023
Rahkman:
y'all are wrong it's actually custard apple

You are in the same boat with the showashop and shomanshop people. He custard apple is a different fruit. Go and search properly before you post. Search 'soursop', and 'custard apple' so you learn the difference.

(1) (Reply)

Addicted To Plantain Chips / Chicken Soup Recipe Please / 5 Reasons Why Ogbono Soup Is Preferred To Egusi Soup In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.