Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

A Woman Can Change Alliagience At Will - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman Can Change Alliagience At Will (388 Views)

No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) / "If A Man Can Have 4 Wives, A Woman Can Also Have 4 Husbands" - Nigerian Lady / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Can Change Alliagience At Will by seiyefajohn(m): 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2023
Man & Woman Palava...The Unending Ride:

Women change alliagience at will, one-day she is with Amakiri, next day you'll see her with Beinmonyo. When you find her making out with Beinmonyo, it will be like she never made out with Amakiri in the first place.

Can a woman be held, curtailed, or tamed to be with only one man for life? Will she not get too emotional someday and forget that Maxwell is not Francis? When she is about to fall on another man's bed or rest on another man's shoulder, will her senses tell her not to?

Seiyefa John✍️🎬

Re: A Woman Can Change Alliagience At Will by Autobot05: 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2023
Let's wait for the feminists cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Can Change Alliagience At Will by seiyefajohn(m): 12:08am On Apr 07, 2023
Autobot05:
Let's wait for the feminists cheesy

Alright. They should bring it on.
Re: A Woman Can Change Alliagience At Will by Cholls(m): 12:13am On Apr 07, 2023
My brothers and sisters check my signature

1 Like

Re: A Woman Can Change Alliagience At Will by seiyefajohn(m): 12:18am On Apr 07, 2023
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters check my signature

Ok na. Wahala.

(1) (Reply)

If Not For Your Incest Tendencies, Why Tell A Girl To Call You Daddy During Sex? / True Life Story: A Witch Doctor Wants Me To Marry Her And Prosper / This Guy Is The Real Definition Of Violence �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.