Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Jacob Married 2 Blood Sisters, Why Is It So Wrong To Have Sex With 2 Sisters Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jacob Married 2 Blood Sisters, Why Is It So Wrong To Have Sex With 2 Sisters Now (2946 Views)

Who Else Has Had Sex With 2 Blood Sisters? / 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) / Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jacob Married 2 Blood Sisters, Why Is It So Wrong To Have Sex With 2 Sisters Now by Newdawn30: 1:19am On Apr 07, 2023
In the Bible Jacob who gave birth to the 12 tribes of Israel had married 2 wives, who were blood sisters, leah and Rachel. Why is it so wrong to do the same now?

1 Like

Re: Jacob Married 2 Blood Sisters, Why Is It So Wrong To Have Sex With 2 Sisters Now by headofschool: 1:54am On Apr 07, 2023
Jacob was also called a suplanter (not sure about the spelling). would you also like to emulate that part of Jacob's life and the part where he struggled with an angel before his name was changed. What I'm saying is that, don't just pick a particular topic/story and turn it in your favor/justification. Their customs back then can allow the father of the girls to give out his daughter(s) whomever he pleases(we don't even know if the two sisters were happy about it, but they had no choice based on power of custom to submit to their father), later in the same Bible we were encouraged by Jesus and Apostles to have one wife/husband. in the dispensation of Jesus we abandoned alot of things like burnt offerings and some altar traditions,more traditions were abandoned as Christianity travels and meets with other people of different custom. Even till present day, the way Christianity is practiced in Israel is different from the West and the West is abit different from Africans.

The lesson from that Jacob story would rather be about persistence to achieving goal, rather than method/approval/conditions to marry two sisters .
Newdawn30:
In the Bible Jacob who gave birth to the 12 tribes of Israel had married 2 wives, who were blood sisters, leah and Rachel. Why is it so wrong to do the same now?

17 Likes

Re: Jacob Married 2 Blood Sisters, Why Is It So Wrong To Have Sex With 2 Sisters Now by Nobody: 3:10am On Apr 07, 2023
Newdawn30:

My comment only comes in when marriage is involved and not fornicating with 2 sisters

Personally, I don't think it's a bad idea only if you are capable of taking care of both wives, i.e it must be measured with the present economic situation in the country today. No lazy man should think of this at all.

The God we serve is a God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and he never changeth.

3 Likes

Re: Jacob Married 2 Blood Sisters, Why Is It So Wrong To Have Sex With 2 Sisters Now by linearity: 3:39am On Apr 07, 2023
headofschool:
Jacob was also called a suplanter (not sure about the spelling). would you also like to emulate that part of Jacob's life and the part where he struggled with an angel before his name was changed. What I'm saying is that, don't just pick a particular topic/story and turn it in your favor/justification. Their customs back then can allow the father of the girls to give out his daughter(s) whomever he pleases(we don't even know if the two sisters were happy about it, but they had no choice based on power of custom to submit to their father), later in the same Bible we were encouraged by Jesus and Apostles to have one wife/husband. in the dispensation of Jesus we abandoned alot of things like burnt offerings and some altar traditions,more traditions were abandoned as Christianity travels and meets with other people of different custom. Even till present day, the way Christianity is practiced in Israel is different from the West and the West is abit different from Africans.

The lesson from that Jacob story would rather be about persistence to achieving goal, rather than method/approval/conditions to marry two sisters .

Which Bible passage were we commanded to have one wife?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jacob Married 2 Blood Sisters, Why Is It So Wrong To Have Sex With 2 Sisters Now by orisa37: 4:30am On Apr 07, 2023
BENJAMIN NETANYAHU,
PLEASE EXPLAIN.

1 Like

Re: Jacob Married 2 Blood Sisters, Why Is It So Wrong To Have Sex With 2 Sisters Now by danvon(m): 5:40am On Apr 07, 2023
Jacob was tricked into marry two sisters

8 Likes

Re: Jacob Married 2 Blood Sisters, Why Is It So Wrong To Have Sex With 2 Sisters Now by Natbrowny: 5:40am On Apr 07, 2023
linearity:

My honorable Lieutenant General. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤓🤓🤓

1 Like

Re: Jacob Married 2 Blood Sisters, Why Is It So Wrong To Have Sex With 2 Sisters Now by potent5(m): 5:46am On Apr 07, 2023
linearity:

I also want to know.

1 Like

Re: Jacob Married 2 Blood Sisters, Why Is It So Wrong To Have Sex With 2 Sisters Now by Kobicove(m): 6:46am On Apr 07, 2023
If you're not ready to marry the two sisters why have sex with them? undecided

1 Like

Re: Jacob Married 2 Blood Sisters, Why Is It So Wrong To Have Sex With 2 Sisters Now by Jimmythewise: 8:15am On Apr 07, 2023
In the Bible this in the Bible that.

Your Ancestors nko?

Why can't you use them as example?

You let your enslavers strip away your pride and their God is now your God.

Africans have no history but they uphold the history of the Israelites who are a 17% christian nation.

Use your brains slaves.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jacob Married 2 Blood Sisters, Why Is It So Wrong To Have Sex With 2 Sisters Now by NaBanga: 8:39am On Apr 07, 2023
While others are developing AI and looking for ways to inhabit other planets, Africans are worried about 2 wives. I just tire for the black race.

1 Like

Re: Jacob Married 2 Blood Sisters, Why Is It So Wrong To Have Sex With 2 Sisters Now by headofschool: 8:48am On Apr 07, 2023
Mathew 19:5, MATIU 19:5, 1Timothy 3:2, 3:12, Titus 1:6, 1corinthian 7:2

And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
potent5:

I also want to know.

some this scripture verses require more explanation but if you are ok with reading them, it's fine I don't need to explain

2 Likes

Re: Jacob Married 2 Blood Sisters, Why Is It So Wrong To Have Sex With 2 Sisters Now by efficiencie(m): 8:55am On Apr 07, 2023
Newdawn30:

Judah slept with the wife of his sons, why can't you do the same today? Isaiah walked the streets of Jerusalem for 3 years totally naked, why can't you do the same today? John the Baptist ate only locust beans and wild honey, why can't you do the same today? Moses fasted and prayed for 80 days, chai, why can't you do the same today? You humans will always find a way to justify your ugly and ridiculous fantasies.

5 Likes

Re: Jacob Married 2 Blood Sisters, Why Is It So Wrong To Have Sex With 2 Sisters Now by TheBillyonaire: 9:07am On Apr 07, 2023
Why marry both when you can marry just one and be fucking the sister too. grin

Folks, animals Bleep every females even their mothers and sisters, so I think you animals should Bleep everything.

3 Likes

Re: Jacob Married 2 Blood Sisters, Why Is It So Wrong To Have Sex With 2 Sisters Now by sharpwriter(m): 9:10am On Apr 07, 2023
Jimmythewise:

Your Ancestors nko?

Africans have no history but they uphold the history of the Israelites who are a 17% christian nation.

Use your brains slaves.
Only a few will reasonably understand you and this truth you have said here. Majority are fools and irredeemable slaves. They do not understand yet that what rules the world mostly is deception in every sector, which of course is also in their most beloved foreign religions but they are being lied to that these imported histories of other races at the neglect of their own is the best cry

The invaders now seal it up with prison of fear about the world beyond, telling us how we gonna burn in hell if we don't do their religion and culture grin

This is what rules an average religious (xtian/islam) mind, and funny enough a whole deal of them are spiritually powerless. cry

1 Like

Re: Jacob Married 2 Blood Sisters, Why Is It So Wrong To Have Sex With 2 Sisters Now by Jimmythewise: 9:20am On Apr 07, 2023
sharpwriter:

Only a few will reasonably understand you and this truth you have said here. Majority are fools and irredeemable slaves. They do not understand yet that what rules the world mostly is deception in every sector, which of course is also in their most beloved foreign religions but they are being lied to that these imported histories of other races at the neglect of their own is the best cry

The invaders now seal it up with prison of fear about the world beyond, telling us how we gonna burn in hell if we don't do their religion and culture grin

This is what rules an average religious (xtian/islam) mind, and funny enough a whole deal of them are spiritually powerless. cry
How can they possess a fraction of spiritual power when spiritual power is inversely proportional to ignorance?

They nurture a fear of going to hell so strong that cumulatively it can actually create a spiritual hell for them when they die and face their own creative power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jacob Married 2 Blood Sisters, Why Is It So Wrong To Have Sex With 2 Sisters Now by CodeTemplar: 9:22am On Apr 07, 2023
Marriage you said. He didn't force himself.
Re: Jacob Married 2 Blood Sisters, Why Is It So Wrong To Have Sex With 2 Sisters Now by Newdawn30: 9:27am On Apr 07, 2023
efficiencie:

Judah slept with the wife of his sons, why can't you do the same today? Isaiah walked the streets of Jerusalem for 3 years totally naked, why can't you do the same today? John the Baptist ate only locust beans and wild honey, why can't you do the same today? Moses fasted and prayed for 80 days, chai, why can't you do the same today? You humans will always find a way to justify your ugly and ridiculous fantasies.

No one can do everything in the Bible, abi you dey whine? Because the Bible is a record of dids of great men

Secondly the Bible also reflects the culture and traditions of the people

My argument is god didn't punish him or say it was a bad thing. So why can't I have two sisters if they are interested in me and I am capable to take care of them.that being said, I have done 2 sisters I still dont think it's a sin or taboo or whatever the religious folks call it this days

1 Like

Re: Jacob Married 2 Blood Sisters, Why Is It So Wrong To Have Sex With 2 Sisters Now by Prettygirl200(f): 9:27am On Apr 07, 2023
Newdawn30:

Thank God u said married, if u want to be sleeping with two sisters den get married to them, isn't it simple?
Re: Jacob Married 2 Blood Sisters, Why Is It So Wrong To Have Sex With 2 Sisters Now by Newdawn30: 9:28am On Apr 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Marriage you said. He didn't force himself.

Nothing like force or rape here, we were all adults
Re: Jacob Married 2 Blood Sisters, Why Is It So Wrong To Have Sex With 2 Sisters Now by Newdawn30: 9:42am On Apr 07, 2023
Do you know that the Bible was curated and certain details, events, chapters and books were deliberately removed?
They were removed because they were considered as heresy. My point is that most details in the Bible will shock you, if you can come across those missing books

headofschool:

Re: Jacob Married 2 Blood Sisters, Why Is It So Wrong To Have Sex With 2 Sisters Now by QuinModah(f): 9:44am On Apr 07, 2023
If by sin, you mean in the view of Christianity and by dating, you mean having sex with, then the answer is yes.

Christianity has historically frowned on siblings having sex with the same person. This is why Henry VIII got into trouble. His first wife Catherine was the widow of his brother Arthur. She claimed they had never had sex (he was a young teen).

So Henry was allowed to marry her and then later changed his mind and claimed she was not a virgin. He then married Ann after already having an affair with her sister. But by then, he was head of his own church.

Scripture does not seem to have a clear answer. Mostly it is forbidden, but widows were required to sleep with their brother-in-law if they had no son so the family line would continue. But rather than worry about sin, what if you used your head. Would you really want to be married to a woman and know you had sex with your sister in law? Does that sound like a formula for a happy life?

Re: Jacob Married 2 Blood Sisters, Why Is It So Wrong To Have Sex With 2 Sisters Now by Newdawn30: 9:46am On Apr 07, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Thank God u said married, if u want to be sleeping with two sisters den get married to them, isn't it simple?

Shey you know this things do happen at the early stage of the relationship too
Re: Jacob Married 2 Blood Sisters, Why Is It So Wrong To Have Sex With 2 Sisters Now by kelspinall(m): 9:46am On Apr 07, 2023
here to learn
Re: Jacob Married 2 Blood Sisters, Why Is It So Wrong To Have Sex With 2 Sisters Now by udede(m): 9:55am On Apr 07, 2023
Are you Jacob

2 Likes

Re: Jacob Married 2 Blood Sisters, Why Is It So Wrong To Have Sex With 2 Sisters Now by Prettygirl200(f): 9:55am On Apr 07, 2023
Newdawn30:

Shey you know this things do happen at the early stage of the relationship too
I don't understand can u come clearer?
Re: Jacob Married 2 Blood Sisters, Why Is It So Wrong To Have Sex With 2 Sisters Now by lereinter(m): 10:20am On Apr 07, 2023
'When there's no rules, there's no crime"

If you read your Bible well, you will come across where Moses stated the law of marriage
Re: Jacob Married 2 Blood Sisters, Why Is It So Wrong To Have Sex With 2 Sisters Now by Sixfeetbelle: 10:22am On Apr 07, 2023
Newdawn30:

Jacob married two sisters who were willingly given to him by their father.

Op, are you ready to marry two sisters abi you just want to fvck and go?
Is their father willing to give his two daughters to you at his own convenience? That is to say, you'll pay two bride price, do two marriage ceremony etc?

1 Like

Re: Jacob Married 2 Blood Sisters, Why Is It So Wrong To Have Sex With 2 Sisters Now by lereinter(m): 10:22am On Apr 07, 2023
Newdawn30:
Do you know that the Bible was curated and certain details, events, chapters and books were deliberately removed?
They were removed because they were considered as heresy. My point is that most details in the Bible will shock you, if you can come across those missing books

How did you know some events, chapters and books were removed?

Is it the holy spirit that told you that?

Re: Jacob Married 2 Blood Sisters, Why Is It So Wrong To Have Sex With 2 Sisters Now by Rechargeam247(f): 10:25am On Apr 07, 2023
You aren't Jacob and Jacob isn't you. Can you replicate every aspect of Jacob's life🙄

1 Like

Re: Jacob Married 2 Blood Sisters, Why Is It So Wrong To Have Sex With 2 Sisters Now by Smartguyboy(m): 10:29am On Apr 07, 2023
headofschool:

At the end of 2022, Christians made up 1.9% of the Israeli population.
73.6% Jewish, 18.1% Muslim, 1.9% Christian etc

Majority of them are even Arab Christians .

1 Like

Re: Jacob Married 2 Blood Sisters, Why Is It So Wrong To Have Sex With 2 Sisters Now by Smartguyboy(m): 10:32am On Apr 07, 2023
Jimmythewise:

Your Ancestors nko?

Use your brains slaves.
At the end of 2022, Christians made up 1.9% of the Israeli population. More Muslim than Christian in Israel 🇮🇱.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Town Where Women Steal Husbands / How I Broke Up With My Babe Of 6 Months. Was I Wrong ? / Recharge Cards Or Love Cards: What Kind Of Card Do Girls Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.