Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Why Would Someone Change From A Humble/religious Person To An Attention Seeker? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would Someone Change From A Humble/religious Person To An Attention Seeker? (358 Views)

All Of You That Hate Siofra Because She's An Attention Seeker Come In Here (pic) / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would Someone Change From A Humble/religious Person To An Attention Seeker? by mamagee3(f): 2:12am On Apr 07, 2023
Why would a girl go from a humble/responsible person to an attention seeker on social media?

Like literally overnight…. I had to unfriend her because of it.
Re: Why Would Someone Change From A Humble/religious Person To An Attention Seeker? by woginid967: 2:30am On Apr 07, 2023
mamagee3:
Why would a girl go from a humble/responsible person to an attention seeker on social media?

Like literally overnight…. I had to unfriend her because of it.

She don fuk who get level pass u. Dey play
Re: Why Would Someone Change From A Humble/religious Person To An Attention Seeker? by Divoc19(f): 3:29am On Apr 07, 2023
She couldn't pretend anymore. She has been battling with her personality and pleasing her family for long. She needs your support to grow even if you feel like judging her.

It's all God's will.

Could you please correct your text colour

@mamagee3
Re: Why Would Someone Change From A Humble/religious Person To An Attention Seeker? by Oluromantic: 6:02pm On Apr 13, 2023
How your old age go be walahi?

(1) (Reply)

If I Have The Power Of God This Is What I’ll Do! / 15 Actions That Women Tend To Exhibit When They Have Genuine Love / Why Blame The White Man, He The Root Of It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.