Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,993 members, 7,841,807 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Lizard And Concept Of Life By Edet Edem Akpan - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lizard And Concept Of Life By Edet Edem Akpan (133 Views)

See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today / Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs / See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lizard And Concept Of Life By Edet Edem Akpan by edet19892015(m): 7:13am On Apr 07, 2023
Lizard And Concept Of Life: A Message From An Elderly Woman.

Hi, did you know that a lizard can grow a new tail but a tail cannot grow a new lizard?
This concept of life form which God created, we still talking about lizard, this ordinary lizard that you see running around your garden.
At a point in his life it losses it tail and then it goes on, it has not live out his life without a tail.

A new tail eventually grows, but where the tail fell off the tail does not grow a new lizard.
So there are two concept of life here: Let's look at the tail been lost, when the tail is lost it jumps around like it has life for a few, maybe a few minutes and then it dies off and become soil from soil it came.
How does that apply to our lives?
There are many times when maybe in relationships, in families, in a job you think you are indispensable.

They can't do without me, you know this family without me, in this company without me they will be nothing and then they lose you or something happens and you are out of the company and then you think now they will be misery, now they will not prosper, now they will not be and you will be surprised that, that company will have a new person who will do even better than you did.

So never think you are indispensable in a relationship, in a family. Appreciate what God has given you and do your best to give the best contributions that you can, this could be at the church, this could be in a relationship, this could be anywhere, where you find yourself involve because we are social beings.

Wherever you are give the best that you can, because once you are cut off from whatever you think they can't do without you, my friend they will do even better without you. If you don't believe me, try dying, we will bury you, we will give you the same grave and we will forget about you and if you see the company where you work they will replace you and so then there's least on ease do your best at any given circumstance forget about the lizard.

If you lose the tail, if you lose the tail, and you are the lizard don't mourn, even where you find the lizard never goes back to mourn the tail. It continue running with life and eventually a new tail grows and life goes on.
And so then, there's least on ease whatever you lose can be replace, whatever you think you will not do without, let me tell you, you can do without it and so again the thing is never mourn over past mistakes, never mourn over past relationships, never mourn over things that are death, never mourn over your past because you can never improve on your past.

You can only look forward to a future which you can improve, so today whether you are the tail that has been lost or the lizard that is moving on in life. Be the best that you can be. God bless you!

(1) (Reply)

Watch UFC 287 Live Stream: Start Time, Fight Card, Streaming Online Free / Have You Heard About ECTO LIFE / The Impact Of 5G On The Future Of Remote Work And Virtual Collaboration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.