Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Man Who Looks Like Ojukwu Shares Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Looks Like Ojukwu Shares Photos (54076 Views)

'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano / Bianca Ojukwu Shares Iconic Photos Of Her Dad’s Swearing-in As Governor In 1983 / "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Looks Like Ojukwu Shares Photos by babajero(m): 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
Atomm:
I couldn't see the resemblance in this picture
Has anyone advised you to get glasses, please do you really need it.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Looks Like Ojukwu Shares Photos by Starz825(m): 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
HITsquad:
It's called doppelganger... Yours is probably somewhere faraway right now, maybe way older than you are or much more younger... Lived centuries ago or still waiting for his or her great-great-great-great-great parent to be conceived.

Dr. Esteller found that the 16 pairs who were “true” look-alikes shared significantly more of their genes than the other 16 pairs that the software deemed less similar. “ These people really look alike because they share important parts of the genome, or the DNA sequence,” he said.

They don't have to come from the same tribe, ethnic group or even the same country... But yet they are still related?

The world is such a small place... Why all the tribalism and bigotry? You probably only know your grandparents in person and have heard stories about your great grandparents.. Ok what about their own parents? And their own parents? And the ones after them? It's a very long line bro... A very long one. And somewhere along that line, you probably shared the same ancestral parent with members of the same tribes you have grown to hate today. Just think about it...

You are smart

1 Like

Re: Man Who Looks Like Ojukwu Shares Photos by Anonymoususher: 3:25pm On Apr 07, 2023
Shey eyes dey pain me ni abi no be okro soup that guy dey drink inside cup so? Abeg make una help me look am again
Re: Man Who Looks Like Ojukwu Shares Photos by ozome15(m): 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2023
Rilwayne001:
“Ojukwu is dead, but his manhood live forever”
Your sister Na she talk am.
Re: Man Who Looks Like Ojukwu Shares Photos by Penisman: 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
Ceenachi:
Shey my eye Dey pain me
Where is the look alike undecided undecided

Hmmmm

All am seeing is like-alook.
Re: Man Who Looks Like Ojukwu Shares Photos by Alexghost(m): 6:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
I swear this resemblance is not just an ordinary one... Ojukwu is back.. I no say Ojukwu cannot just go like that without actualisation of biafra... This man is Ojukwu nothing u won tell me..
Re: Man Who Looks Like Ojukwu Shares Photos by francotunsco: 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
Rilwayne001:
“Ojukwu is dead, but his manhood live forever”

Next time, you give credit to Mama Peace for this golden line.

Meanwhinle, i guess this is one of Ojukwu's manhoods.
Re: Man Who Looks Like Ojukwu Shares Photos by emmysoftyou: 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
Quest7777:
The person I pity most na that bus driver wey resemble Buhari. Till today, Buhari no reason am & he still de hussle wella for Mushin. cheesy
is that picture true? I mean the bus driver really looks like buhari..
Make Dem no go mobbed him o

1 Like

Re: Man Who Looks Like Ojukwu Shares Photos by Nefort: 11:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
folake4u:
The day someone shared me a pic of my lookalike, I wan craze. cheesy
Why?
Re: Man Who Looks Like Ojukwu Shares Photos by airliner(m): 11:25pm On Apr 07, 2023
Atomm:
I couldn't see the resemblance in this picture

You are short sighted
Re: Man Who Looks Like Ojukwu Shares Photos by Karnice600: 12:37am On Apr 08, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm sure if Ojukwu were alive today he would also support the Muslim/Muslim ticket rather than Peter Obi's bigotry and divisive politics sad

Fool
Re: Man Who Looks Like Ojukwu Shares Photos by kelspinall(m): 8:53am On Apr 08, 2023
nice
Re: Man Who Looks Like Ojukwu Shares Photos by XAUBulls: 2:11pm On Apr 08, 2023
nlfpmod:
Twitter user, Mr Mekzy (Pharaoh), has shared photos that show striking resemblance with the late Odumegwu Ojukwu while reacting to Seola Quintanilla Palmer's post,

https://twitter.com/MrMekzy_/status/1644069059212857352?s=20

Many of his followers agree that he has a striking resemblance with Ojukwu.
Sure... Doppelgangers! Lol.
Re: Man Who Looks Like Ojukwu Shares Photos by sacajawea: 9:28pm On Apr 08, 2023
folake4u:
The day someone shared me a pic of my lookalike, I wan craze. cheesy
Eeeyah
Is that why you are beautiful And Have Fine Shape? 🙂
Re: Man Who Looks Like Ojukwu Shares Photos by Okoroawusa: 11:04pm On Apr 08, 2023
At the first glance you might think that there is a striking resemblance but take your time and look closely....there is no resemblance at all....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan / What Is The Use Of This Thing? / The Story Behind The Asian Tigers (Nigeria Take Note)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.