Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman (24635 Views)

Onanuga To Ningi: Tinubu Operating On N28.7t Budget, NASS Jacked It Up / Onanuga To Atiku: Your Statement Is Reckless, Tinubu Is On Top Of The Situation / 2027: We Hope You'll Campaign On Issues And Not Religion - Bayo Onanuga To Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Corporate2020: 6:07pm On Apr 07, 2023
Fiction is Chimamanda specialty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by ebenholer2(m): 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
easzypeaszy:
it was credible..even tho i voted Obi..dis election was the most credible election ever in Nigeria..stop hurtin ursef n move on..i can say that the election is 80% credible..na structure wey LP no gt na wetin affect the outcome..no junse ursef abeg..unless u really hv somtin in mind..I be pure Middle belt, so i think most of u are findin it difficult to move on bc u r Igbos..dat how its looks now
YOU HAVE SAID THE TRUTH...ANYONE TAGGING THIS ELECTION AS THE WORST NIGERIA EVER CONDUCTED IS JUST A BIGOT.
LOOKING AT THE FIGURES THAT USUALLY EMANATES IN THE PAST FROM THE 3 Ks (KADUNA, KANO AND KASTINA) IN THE PAST ELECTIONS, IS THE FIRST EVIDENCE OF RIGING IN THE NORTH IN THE PAST.
SECONDLY, LAGOS WAS NEVER A STATE U SHOULD EXPECT TINUBU TO LOOSE IF THE EXISTING FACTORS THAT I HAVE KNOWN BEING USED IN THE PAST ELECTIONS TO RIG FOR RULING PARTIES WERE USED.
AND THIRDLY, THE IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA, THE RULING PARTY HAS NEVER HAD AS LOW AS 5k VOTES IN ANY STATE OF THE FEDERATION AS RECORDED IN ANAMBRA STATE; NO CREDIBLE FACTOR CAN EVER JUSTIFY SUCH VOTES BECAUSE EVEN NON INDIGENES (HAUSAS OR YORUBAS) SHOULD SURPASS THAT POPULATION THERE AND DOES THAT MEAN THEY ALL VOTED FOR LP OR SO. MORE PROOFS I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE TO BIGOTS OUT THERE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by ycat: 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2023
Now this is how you do it!

Any time igbos take an action against Yoruba, we should be ready to counter immediately. We already know they are our enemies who seek to destroy us, so we must be calculating their moves and reading their minds in every situation. Igbos are not smart, it's just that Yoruba didn't pay them attention. Yoruba say "a leper can't milk but can spill" this is what igbos represent in Yorubaland. This is the way forward until we are able to get rid of them from oir space. They must know that two can play the game.

God bless this man!
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by ycat: 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2023
Bajillion Gbosas for you.

The truth is, igbos rigged the elections and because the rigging couldn't take him to the finish since a useless man such as Obi would need an army to rig for him, they are projecting what they did on others.
ebenholer2:

YOU HAVE SAID THE TRUTH...ANYONE TAGGING THIS ELECTION AS THE WORST NIGERIA EVER CONDUCTED IS JUST A BIGOT.
LOOKING AT THE FIGURES THAT USUALLY EMANATES IN THE PAST FROM THE 3 Ks (KADUNA, KANO AND KASTINA) IN THE PAST ELECTIONS, IS THE FIRST EVIDENCE OF RIGING IN THE NORTH IN THE PAST.
SECONDLY, LAGOS WAS NEVER A STATE U SHOULD EXPECT TINUBU TO LOOSE IF THE EXISTING FACTORS THAT I HAVE KNOWN BEING USED IN THE PAST ELECTIONS TO RIG FOR RULING PARTIES WERE USED.
AND THIRDLY, THE IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA, THE RULING PARTY HAS NEVER HAD AS LOW AS 5k VOTES IN ANY STATE OF THE FEDERATION AS RECORDED IN ANAMBRA STATE; NO CREDIBLE FACTOR CAN EVER JUSTIFY SUCH VOTES BECAUSE EVEN NON INDIGENES (HAUSAS OR YORUBAS) SHOULD SURPASS THAT POPULATION THERE AND DOES THAT MEAN THEY ALL VOTED FOR LP OR SO. MORE PROOFS I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE TO BIGOTS OUT THERE.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by agabaI23(m): 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2023
PulaPower:

There’s nothing like own goal here. Tribalism inspired the woman to write such letter. Like he said, everything she wrote was nothing but fiction..

If Obi had won, would she write such letter?

His response is 100% accurate..
I just remembered what she said in the letter. That she was ready to accept the outcome as long as technology was used as prescribed by the law. Every Obidient including me would have accepted the result if APC didn't disable the upload of presidential result.

Lai said it was deliberate.

What do you have to say? Why did you people disable the upload of presidential result?
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Iamzik: 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lanretoye:
your problem never reach you,na to carry another person own join.

There is no problem bro.

The guy you insulted up there is Yoruba like you and I and you call him bastard. You think that makes you superior to him?

How are you better than Igbo people who persecuted their kinsmen for voting APC?

This is a faceless forum and presuming people's tribe based on their monicker is childish. Grow up
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Tobianojoel(m): 9:46pm On Apr 07, 2023
Onowu33:
you will always be disgraced,I am not from the east,I am a full westerner(Ogun state) but I stand for the truth,tinubu na criminal...
Westerners no dey bear onowu. Why you dey lie?? Be proud to share your real heritage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by sapele914(m): 9:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
agabaI23:
I just remembered what she said in the letter. That she was ready to accept the outcome as long as technology was used as prescribed by the law. Every Obidient including me would have accepted the result if APC didn't disable the upload of presidential result.

Lai said it was deliberate.

What do you have to say? Why did you people disable the upload of presidential result?
If you are not deceiving yourself chasing shadows, how did APC disable the upload of the presidential result?

INEC is now APC?
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by agabaI23(m): 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
sapele914:
If you are not deceiving yourself chasing shadows, how did APC disable the upload of the presidential result?

INEC is now APC?
Repeat that question in your heart and listen to it.
Then answer it.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by cuteboy2: 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
Bayo Onanuga sees everything through the prism of tribalism. He is indeed the consummate tribalist.

This man needs psychological help.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Omodua(m): 12:20am On Apr 08, 2023
Lanretoye:
usual Igbo boy comment,make all of una swallow una self and form voltron,u can’t stop the inauguration...bunch of arbitrary losers,una no dry tire to dey cry foul?.
Thoughtless and senseless people calling a president of one country to come and meddle with the affairs of another country,they don’t even know what is sovereignty.good that you are from the west and your are onowu,maybe a bastard,then what’s more disgraceful?...don’t shy away from your tribe because of election loss,admit your fate and live in peace.
Why the ethnic profiling. How would you feel if someone writes,

"This Yoruba boy" is obsessed with Tinubu's phyrric victory?

I blame the MODs for allowing infantile posturing in the Forum.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Omodua(m): 12:28am On Apr 08, 2023
flokii:
POTUS should disregard the piece of junk from Chimamanda.. she is a bitter soul cum ethnic bigot just like the rest of them.
So,in your opinion, she is lying cum ethnic bigot?

Are you a visitor to Nigeria. That you don't know that the election was rigged in favour of Tinubu and strangers, Igbo's in particular, were maimed and brutalised for not voting for APC?

Now,who is more bigoted. Igbo who were peaceful or the Yoruba who attacked Igbo's by APC thugs?
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Jnkay: 1:54am On Apr 08, 2023
Bayo Onanuga is local man champion who wants to compare himself with world class lady and an icon in USA like Chimuamanda. He can't enter offices that Chimuamanda enter.
Biden can't see Chimuamanda letter without reading it immediately. Keyamo, FFK and this unserious fellow are loca champion who has not made any international impact. Can you compare Chimuamanda with Keyamo, FFK and Onanuga who are here stealing people mandate.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:55am On Apr 08, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

I don't have time for stupid foolish people. This is my last message to you full

I have already deduced from your manner of communication that you're one of those low-life agberos roaming the streets of Lagoos.

You actually don't worth my attention.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by benheaven(m): 6:35am On Apr 08, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
By now, US would have known that Igbos are bastards filled with hate and envy that loves to wail, cry and have a premium bitter heart once things don't go there way.
They also know them as slaves that will always cry to them like a hungry baby

GROW UP FOOL.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by benheaven(m): 6:38am On Apr 08, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
By now, US would have known that Igbos are bastards filled with hate and envy that loves to wail, cry and have a premium bitter heart once things don't go there way.
[b][/b]

GROW UP YOU FOOL WHO DOESN'T KNOW HIS FATHER.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by benheaven(m): 6:39am On Apr 08, 2023
GROW UP YOU. TRIBALISM IS DEALING WITH YOUR SENSES.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:54am On Apr 08, 2023
benheaven:

[b][/b]

GROW UP YOU FOOL WHO DOESN'T KNOW HIS FATHER.

You mean your father is a bastard fool that will bury you? Interesting
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:25am On Apr 08, 2023
benheaven:

GROW UP FOOL.

I'm not the reason your papa na fool and bastard
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Akanipaul1411: 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2023
You are derailing and that is a mental health challenge. Let me refresh your memory, the question is, was the letter by Adichie, factual or not, weighty or not? You should also defend your answer constructively and convincingly.
Imagine how stupid Onanuga sounded to have made such statement without disproving anything contained in the letter.

Tinubuwins2023e:
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by BarakBishop: 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2023
Sleekfingers:

May 29 is around the corner....you can go to Abuja and stop the swearing in.......if the army no go design your skull with bullets.....

Tinubu is the next president. And there nothing, I mean absolutely nothing anybody can do about it......you do anyhow, you go collect
I pity you and your useless generation
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Regcode022: 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2023
Is a pity that a Nation like Nigeria is still prospering in shame and falsehood. Chiamamanda wrote the truth and the fact.
Her letter, to the merchandise of evil and falsehood they call it fiction.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2023
Akanipaul1411:
You are derailing and that is a mental health challenge. Let me refresh your memory, the question is, was the letter by Adichie, factual or not, weighty or not? You should also defend your answer constructively and convincingly.
Imagine how stupid Onanuga sounded to have made such statement without disproving anything contained in the letter.

I don't have business responding to a tribe that have sworn to be slaves to the white.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Truthshscrazy: 2:42am On Apr 10, 2023
Its Bayo Onanuga that is not fighting for his tribesman cool the drug baron cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu / 60 Presidential Candidates Fault PDP, Atiku On Use Of Server / Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.