Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman (24573 Views)

Onanuga To Ningi: Tinubu Operating On N28.7t Budget, NASS Jacked It Up / Onanuga To Atiku: Your Statement Is Reckless, Tinubu Is On Top Of The Situation / 2027: We Hope You'll Campaign On Issues And Not Religion - Bayo Onanuga To Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by GOTVee: 11:33am On Apr 07, 2023
sad
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by cliqtips: 11:33am On Apr 07, 2023
Onowu33:
I think the nairaland moderators are supporting tinubu and apc criminal government because if you talk now them go suspend me again,who cares everybody knows 2023 elections was marred with fraud and I know soon tinubu will be disgraced...

You just dey know

The owner of this forum na APC guy na.

Person wey intentionally sell ads campaigning for APC..He com dey apologise after the election.

We all know what we are doing and there are consequences for everything

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by flokii: 11:33am On Apr 07, 2023
Emperormartin:
Onanugu is tribalistic...

He is fanning the embers of tribalism and hatred between Igbos and Yorubas in Nigeria...

Seconded by mc oluomo

Go and fan your own na.. abi?

3 Likes

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:34am On Apr 07, 2023
BIZNess123:
If Peter obi is sure that he won let him provide money for the election to be re- runed , by the Time tinubu finishes flogging him like a common criminal...he will be doing lecturing to survive..

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Gajagojo: 11:34am On Apr 07, 2023
The only thing wrong with the election was that Obi was not declared the winner

4 Likes

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Dittodat: 11:35am On Apr 07, 2023
Exactly
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Dittodat: 11:35am On Apr 07, 2023
CilicMarin:
IPOB terrorists are really in severe pains..

Tinubu really beat them silly.. grin

Useless Ashawo writer! May God Punish You and Your Headless Ethnic Supporters...

She's nothing but an IPOB olosho writer.

She just exposed herself to the world as a tribal IPOB supporter masquerading as a liberal writer. She needs to be called out for what she really is.

We, the Yorubas will not allow these IPOB terrorist people to call us out as they did to Buhari for 8 years. We are ready to fire back anytime they try any none sense.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by agabaI23(m): 11:35am On Apr 07, 2023
Nemere2020:
Onanuga is the Director, Media & Publicity for the Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organisation.

https://twitter.com/aonanuga1956/status/1644226927564128256?t=YltSOcxb-NFIcanq8TzGVw&s=19

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7643464/chimamanda-adichie-writes-letter-biden

This one is an own goal. The guy just showed the world that he is a tribalist without knowing it.

2 Likes

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by InvertedHammer: 11:36am On Apr 07, 2023
/
1. Biden will not see it.

2. If it mistakenly gets through, a junior aide in the White House will read it and think, "Who the f...k is Ona..whatever?"

Yeah. That's the attitude.

Anyone noticed that with just a little threat from UK, FFK went mute.
/

2 Likes

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by sexyking1: 11:36am On Apr 07, 2023
CilicMarin:

Useless Ashawo writer! May God Punish You and Your Headless Ethnic Supporters...
If seun did not ban you, then he is worse then you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Diligence: 11:36am On Apr 07, 2023
Imagine...no don't imagine...

Dearest fellow Nigerians, let's tag Prez Joe Biden with what Bayo Adenuga wrote/said about Ndi-Igbo interfering...

Let's also tag ICC & submit necessary docs, evidence.... don't forget mc oluomo...

There should be severe consequences for their bigotry, incitements et al

3 Likes

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by BarakBishop: 11:37am On Apr 07, 2023
Thiernibu can never be president of this great nation, know this and know Peace

3 Likes

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Iamzik: 11:37am On Apr 07, 2023
Lanretoye:
usual Igbo boy comment,make all of una swallow una self and form voltron,u can’t stop the inauguration...bunch of arbitrary losers,una no dry tire to dey cry foul?.
Thoughtless and senseless people calling a president of one country to come and meddle with the affairs of another country,they don’t even know what is sovereignty.good that you are from the west and your are onowu,maybe a bastard,then what’s more disgraceful?...don’t shy away from your tribe because of election loss,admit your fate and live in peace.

It if foolish to call anyone bastard simply because he is not on your side politically. You should think before you type rubbish next time

2 Likes

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by edungene7: 11:37am On Apr 07, 2023
CilicMarin:

An international ashewo that earns in dollars not like your sister we can screw here at will with one indomie and a biggy bottle of coca - cola

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Sleekfingers: 11:37am On Apr 07, 2023
Emperormartin:
Onanugu is tribalistic...

He is fanning the embers of tribalism and hatred between Igbos and Yorubas in Nigeria...

Seconded by mc oluomo

What do you expect Onanuga to do? Keep quiet and allow some confused people to be rubbishing his tribe? Especially those tribe that are always playing the victim cards......

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Pascal181: 11:37am On Apr 07, 2023
Onowu33:
I think the nairaland moderators are supporting tinubu and apc criminal government because if you talk now them go suspend me again,who cares everybody knows 2023 elections was marred with fraud and I know soon tinubu will be disgraced...
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by jojothaiv(m): 11:38am On Apr 07, 2023
cliqtips:

We all know what we are doing and there are consequences for everything
More reason it's waste of time trying to tell people to do different thing.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by iconicceo: 11:38am On Apr 07, 2023
Bayo Ebinuga!

These people are bent on destroying our country just to satisfy their personal greedy ambition and that of a certain individual with a questionable character.

May God safe our country from these parasites, imagine lying so bad even when it’s glaring that the last election was massively rigged.

APC is a cancer to our society, too desperate with no vision for the masses. A party which signify failure, poverty and pains.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Integral501: 11:38am On Apr 07, 2023
this man again grin
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Abdul4trust1(m): 11:38am On Apr 07, 2023
Onowu33:
which geo-political zone was this election rigged?

Let's discuss politics please.

2 Likes

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Goodoldays(m): 11:38am On Apr 07, 2023
Onowu33:

That is all they do but who cares about their ban

Very satanic idiotic forum

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by bigdammyj: 11:38am On Apr 07, 2023
Noted.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 07, 2023
Onanuga writes like a poet!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Frank688915: 11:38am On Apr 07, 2023
Man wey get balls,,, to loose no easy,,, as a football fan, something wey dey glaring you go still talk say dem do ojoro, to sleep after losing at times no easy,,, i understand very well but you still have to move on... my brothers and sisters from east let support our President elect bola Tinubu for better Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by edungene7: 11:39am On Apr 07, 2023
Tinubu is a criminal he must be exposed by every means possible APC feels itz going to be business as usual this is 2023 not 1923 they will meet all resistance we never start make dem just dey play

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by kellybently(m): 11:39am On Apr 07, 2023
CilicMarin:

Why insulting her to that extent of Ashawo. U don sleep her before?
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by CilicMarin: 11:39am On Apr 07, 2023
sexyking1:

If se.un did not ban you, then he is worse then you!

Do you think this is an IPOB forum? Get off mention!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Dcaliphate(m): 11:39am On Apr 07, 2023
Onowu33:
You're so right bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Dittodat: 11:39am On Apr 07, 2023
agabaI23:

This one is an own goal. The guy just showed the world that he is a tribalist without knowing it.

What do you call her and Obi? Religious and tribal fanatical terrorists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by DenreleDave(m): 11:39am On Apr 07, 2023
Onowu33:

Keep crying

Do sumtin not cool and cry victim.. Na una expertise be that

4 Likes

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by IbileIfe: 11:39am On Apr 07, 2023
Chimamanda Ngozi-Adichie is manifesting symptoms and tantrums of Uncle Sam's Syndrome.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Julius Berger Hands Over Second Niger Bridge To FG / Lagos Bans Cart Pushers And Wheelbarrow Operators In The State / Breaking: Judge Orders Senator Abaribe To Pay N100m Over Kanu’s Absence In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.