Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman (24634 Views)

Onanuga To Ningi: Tinubu Operating On N28.7t Budget, NASS Jacked It Up / Onanuga To Atiku: Your Statement Is Reckless, Tinubu Is On Top Of The Situation / 2027: We Hope You'll Campaign On Issues And Not Religion - Bayo Onanuga To Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Ireportlive: 11:40am On Apr 07, 2023
I love Bayo Onanuga

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by flokii: 11:40am On Apr 07, 2023
Gajagojo:
The only thing wrong with the election was that Obi was not declared the winner

It was an ELECTION not SELECTION.. so Obi could not have been declared winner when he clearly lost in the distant third position, didn't even get the required constitutional spread.

If not that the Chimamnda is Nigerian by birth.. would have called on Interior Minister to revoke her citizenship and place permanent entry ban on her.. infact the Minister should disown her on behalf of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by sterlingD(m): 11:40am On Apr 07, 2023
Na wao
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by tamdun: 11:40am On Apr 07, 2023
Lanretoye:
usual Igbo boy comment,make all of una swallow una self and form voltron,u can’t stop the inauguration...bunch of arbitrary losers,una no dry tire to dey cry foul?.
Thoughtless and senseless people calling a president of one country to come and meddle with the affairs of another country,they don’t even know what is sovereignty.good that you are from the west and your are onowu,maybe a bastard,then what’s more disgraceful?...don’t shy away from your tribe because of election loss,admit your fate and live in peace.
Guy,why are u insulting onowu na grin
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by DenreleDave(m): 11:40am On Apr 07, 2023
kellybently:

Why insulting her to that extent of Ashawo. U don sleep her before?

Shey u Don sleep with Toyin aimakhu b4?

3 Likes

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Krugisback(m): 11:41am On Apr 07, 2023
CilicMarin:
IPOB terrorists are really in severe pains..

Tinubu really beat them silly.. grin

Useless Ashawo writer! May God Punish You and Your Headless Ethnic Supporters...
ashawo but no one in your lineage is more sucessful than her i spit on you smh
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by CSTRR: 11:41am On Apr 07, 2023
Are you sure tinubu and his people are interested in one naijeria at all?

These are the most classless, toutish people to ever enter mainstream politics.

They have been sowing disunity, but are surprised when they begin to reap the fruits of it.

Nobody should talk about one naijeria o.

Tinubu does not need it, obviously.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Sleekfingers: 11:41am On Apr 07, 2023
BarakBishop:
Thiernibu can never be president of this great nation, know this and know Peace

May 29 is around the corner....you can go to Abuja and stop the swearing in.......if the army no go design your skull with bullets.....

Tinubu is the next president. And there nothing, I mean absolutely nothing anybody can do about it......you do anyhow, you go collect

4 Likes

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by DenreleDave(m): 11:41am On Apr 07, 2023
agabaI23:

This one is an own goal. The guy just showed the world that he is a tribalist without knowing it.

But chichi and obi are tribal what?

2 Likes

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Masterclass32: 11:42am On Apr 07, 2023
Everything is tribe with you guys.

You ascribe tribalism to every other person yet you people are the masters and custodians of tribalism in Nigeria.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Dittodat: 11:43am On Apr 07, 2023
Diligence:
Imagine...no don't imagine...

Dearest fellow Nigerians, let's tag Prez Joe Biden with what Bayo Adenuga wrote/said about Ndi-Igbo interfering...

Let's also tag ICC & submit necessary docs, evidence.... don't forget mc oluomo...

There should be severe consequences for their bigotry, incitements et al

TRASH. For speaking the truth?

Biden ain't got time for that IPOB asewo or Nigerian problems anyway. Some sore losers like Obi are still crying here, too, that Biden rigged his own election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by kellybently(m): 11:43am On Apr 07, 2023
DenreleDave:

Shey u Don sleep with Toyin aimakhu b4?

What do you mean . wetting be Toyin own again. You don sleep am too?
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Dodo12345: 11:44am On Apr 07, 2023
CilicMarin:
IPOB terrorists are really in severe pains..

Even if they allowed Peter Daddy Terrorist Obi to contest the election unopposed, he wouldn't still make the constitutional requirement.

Tinubu really beat them silly.. grin

Useless Ashawo writer! May God Punish You and Your Headless Ethnic Supporters...
poor man with his ranting
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by agabaI23(m): 11:45am On Apr 07, 2023
Dittodat:

What do you call her and Obi? Religious and tribal fanatical terrorists.
If that is what your conscience tells you, then you are right.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Dbestbrest: 11:45am On Apr 07, 2023
Thank you Onanuga. Their sulking will last the next 16 years. By then they would have learnt their lesson and a pan Nigerian, a detribalized man of igbo extraction, a lover of peace, a promoter of one Nigeria and a true Igbo son or daughter will then become president of this great nation to build on the good foundation that will be laid by Jagaban himself
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Abubaushe(m): 11:45am On Apr 07, 2023
[quote author=Nemere2020 post=122351434]Onanuga is the Director, Media & Publicity for the Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organisation.

https://twitter.com/aonanuga1956/status/1644226927564128256?t=YltSOcxb-NFIcanq8TzGVw&s=19

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7643464/chimamanda-adichie-writes-letter-biden [/quote

The Igbo nation needs to purge itself from igbo chauvinism and religion bigotry to be acceptable to the Nigeria nation as PRESIDENT!
Be informed!!!

1 Like

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Dittodat: 11:46am On Apr 07, 2023
densiks:
Her so called open or closed letter is basically her little way of defending her ethnic loyalty which in my opinion is fine as far as it can go which is certainly in the the shredder to trash bin.

Secondly, Biden was declared the winner of one of the most disputed elections in American history which in the view of a lot of Americans remains a totally flawed election and led to the desecration of the capitol (Obidients could take note)
Trump doesn't accord Biden any form of respect by the way because Trump believes he won the election and was rigged out.

The elections that also brought Trump was disputed and the Russians were blamed for hacking servers to aid a Trump win.

Therefore writing some silly letter to Biden about the internal affairs of another sovereign state shows she should definitely rather stick to her fiction and dubious feminism career where she has recorded some level of mileage.

I beg help me remind these IPOB mumus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by FreeStuffsNG: 11:46am On Apr 07, 2023
Nemere2020:
Onanuga is the Director, Media & Publicity for the Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organisation.

https://twitter.com/aonanuga1956/status/1644226927564128256?t=YltSOcxb-NFIcanq8TzGVw&s=19

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7643464/chimamanda-adichie-writes-letter-biden
Spot on response by Mr Bayuu Lala Agbaakin Okunrin Meta.

3 Likes

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Dittodat: 11:47am On Apr 07, 2023
agabaI23:
If that is what your conscience tells you, then you are right.

That's what everyone with a clear conscience now knows as factual.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by agabaI23(m): 11:47am On Apr 07, 2023
DenreleDave:

But chichi and obi are tribal what?
What does your tell you about both of them? Run with it. Whatever your conscience tells is correct. If you have got no conscience, that's not my fault.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Badguy77(m): 11:47am On Apr 07, 2023
Onowu33:
I think the nairaland moderators are supporting tinubu and apc criminal government because if you talk now them go suspend me again,who cares everybody knows 2023 elections was marred with fraud and I know soon tinubu will be disgraced...
No be joke it's already been confirmed..
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by CSTRR: 11:48am On Apr 07, 2023
Masterclass32:
Everything is tribe with you guys.

You ascribe tribalism to every other person yet you people are the masters and custodians of tribalism in Nigeria.
They are the most tribalistic people in Nigeria.
The very worst.

And when they start getting it back, they feign ignorance.

I am personally happy that they have shitt everywhere with their tribalism.
Spoilt everywhere before they even entered.

Atleast, nobody will feel guilty when tinubu's facing the greatest political opposition since 1999.

A mere 6 states regional block that has vomited so much unprecedented bigotry before even entering govt.

Even buhari with 19 northern states have not done as much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by chris51(f): 11:48am On Apr 07, 2023
densiks:
Her so called open or closed letter is basically her little way of defending her ethnic loyalty which in my opinion is fine as far as it can go which is certainly in the the shredder to trash bin.

Secondly, Biden was declared the winner of one of the most disputed elections in American history which in the view of a lot of Americans remains a totally flawed election and led to the desecration of the capitol (Obidients could take note)
Trump doesn't accord Biden any form of respect by the way because Trump believes he won the election and was rigged out.

The elections that also brought Trump was disputed and the Russians were blamed for hacking servers to aid a Trump win.

Therefore writing some silly letter to Biden about the internal affairs of another sovereign state shows she should definitely rather stick to her fiction and dubious feminism career where she has recorded some level of mileage.

Don't talk about the US election you know nothing about. Trump lost woefully. I VOTED. Were you there?

2 Likes

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by chris51(f): 11:48am On Apr 07, 2023
chris51:

Don't talk about the US election you know nothing about. Trump lost woefully. I VOTED. Were you there?
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by CSTRR: 11:49am On Apr 07, 2023
Amala politics.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Geenosko: 11:49am On Apr 07, 2023
Seun (Nairaland owner)

You really have to do something about ethnic bigotry and Nairaland. It was bad before now but now it has reached absolutely horrific levels.

People spew ethnic vitrol because there are no consequences. If there are consequences, it will reduce.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Dcaliphate(m): 11:49am On Apr 07, 2023
Nairaland has become quite toxic
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Felix6: 11:50am On Apr 07, 2023
But why this palpable tension and fear in APC camp whenever Peter Obi's name is mentioned? I mean He even came third according to Inec. Is there anything we don't know?
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by BrotherShade: 11:50am On Apr 07, 2023
😎

Onanuga and his fellow APC miscreants are giving themselves false hope.

No man born of a woman can swear in Tinubu as Nigeria president.

Know this and know peace 😎
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by putin2: 11:50am On Apr 07, 2023
Bayo means bastard
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Zico5(m): 11:50am On Apr 07, 2023
The attitudes and behaviours of these people have made me know that the just concluded election is not about changing this country. It's about only my tribesman must be voted at all cost. It's very clear now

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki / Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka / Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.