Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? (37370 Views)

Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League / Meet Kennedy Boboye, The Coach Behind Akwa United NPFL Title Victory / Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by KINGS100(m): 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2023
Liverpool V Arsenal
Man city V Arsenal

This two games are going to be a challenge.
Liverpool are not in good shape, but playing them at home is a different story.
Man city are at their best and they are more ruthless at home.
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2023
Arsenal FC go win this season's EPL trophy.

As a Liverpool fan, if Liverpool's game is what arsenal needs to win it, then let them win it

Liverpool dey play rubbish this season, so I rather Arsenal win it than Man City.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by caesymore(m): 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
Fira09:
All the 4 matches will, Assnal have not been phenomenal this season!

Losing to Sporting at home in an ordinary UEL is way average.

Logically, Prems club are bums; I expect Loserpool to either draw or win the match; Man City straight demolishing, Dry gin can also draw against them or maybe win the match; Castle clear win, so😏

Go back to your dictionary, how is Arsenal as been Phenomenal all season
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by thatigboman: 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
None
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Murketeer: 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
Exactly. If anything make dem lose against city again then they don't deserve the trophy. Even if they later win the league sef would still look like they don't deserve it. You can't be an EPL champion without beating at least one big team. Losing to city thrice will be disgraceful and won't be anything peculiar to a champion
I thought they have beaten Liverpool, Man United , Chelsea and Spurs this season
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by mywells: 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
Enemies of progress everywhere,we have Gabriel Jesus back on track all the remaining matches must be won this have seen.
youngreezy:
This arsenal wey dey on top league dey really pain people oooo,Kai!!!!,e dey sweet me seeing other teams fans wail and masturbate over arsenal matter....Dem say after December arsenal go drop,for where? January pass,Dem say no na fabuary,for where? February pass Dem say no na march,for where? now April don reach den still dey wail dey gnash teeth....even Gary Neville wey em failure pass buhari own dey open dirty mouth dey talk say Manchester united go top arsenal,today Dem dey almost 12points behind,if not more sef....una go get BP for arsenal head this year....una want person to continue to suffer make una own club dey enjoy??hello tueh tueh!!! Otun to zeh oo!!! Yam pepper scatter scatter oooo....arteta carry go we dey your back
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Demurray: 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2023
It would be a thing of joy cum happiness if the gunners could win the PL title this season.
In all the comment that I have read so far, no one talked about Brighton game, never write them off, those boys are really good tactically .
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Lifewasgood: 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
obembet:

You have very good point here dear. I see man united wining FA sha
Lets see how it goes but city in like use that one hold body.
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Resolute911: 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
IFSHR:
Arsenal need just 8 point from those four matches....they should get point against Liverpool.....beat city...yes they will beat city...beat Chelsea ..get point against castle....1 +3 + 3 + 1...
Manchestercity? Which leg dey wan carry do am? Na today una begin talk am?
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by arantess: 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2023
Fira09:

Logically, Prems club are bums; I expect Loserpool to either draw or win the match; Man City straight demolishing, Dry gin can also draw against them or maybe win the match; Castle clear win, so😏
What a dolt
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by tonicyril: 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2023
It's actually 9 matches to go not 11.

They are in week 29 already
obembet:
I always wondered How can Arsenal can win the Premier League title this season.

Arsenal remain five points ahead of Manchester City in the race to win the 2022/23 Premier League title, with only 11 matches remaining in the season while Arsenal have just 9 matches.

There's still plenty of football left to be played, and while Arsenal will feel like they have an edge over the defending champions, there is still a vital direct showdown looming against City on April 26 at the Etihad and three other clubs which is a very big obstacles to Arsenal.

Here are the four matches Arsenal must win if they are ready for 2022/23 premier league title.

1. Liverpool vs Arsenal - Sun April 9

Liverpool have had on a poor season overall. Jurgen Klopp's side looked like they had turned their fortunes around when they dismantled Man United 7-0 but have since fallen to three straight defeats at the hands of Bournemouth, Real Madrid and Man City.

They sit eighth in the table and eight points off the top four. They had an opportunity to play their part in the title race at the weekend but were no match for City.

Arsenal visit Anfield this weekend knowing victory would be a big statement to begin their final nine games.

4. Man City vs Arsenal April 26

The game in every football fan's diary. Arsenal's trip to the Etihad Stadium could very well be the game that makes-or-breaks the Gunners' title race. Win and it would be a momentous step towards history. Lose and Guardiola's men will have the upper hand.

City have already defeated their title rivals twice this season and possess experience in coming out on top in these situations. But the opportunity that presents itself for the Gunners squad is an exciting one.

There will be 15 more points left to play for after this game. Right now, it would be fair to predict that whoever comes out on top in this clash will be the team celebrating at the end of May.

5. Arsenal Vs Chelsea April 29

Arsenal's London rivals have been poor all season and are now without Graham Potter after Todd Boehly decided to sack the Englishman after less than seven months

Their focus is solely on their Champions League quarter-final with Real Madrid, but their trip to the Emirates Stadium will come after their double- header with the European champions.

If the meeting earlier in the season is anything to go by, Arsenal have little to worry about. However, Boehly has since smashed the British transfer record and bolstered the quality of the side. Form goes out the window in these games and Chelsea will want to wreck the Gunners' title charge.

6. Newcastle vs Arsenal May 7

Every Arsenal supporter remembers the last time Arteta's men took on Newcastle on Tyneside. A Ben White own goal and Bruno Guimaraes strike all-but-ended the Gunners' hopes of achieving a top four finish.

This season, both clubs have improved drastically. Newcastle find themselves in the race for a top four spot and recently came close to winning their first major trophy in 68 years. Come May, when Arteta takes his side to St James' Park, the fixture could have much resting on it for both sides.

The Magpies have won their last three games - including a crucial 2-0 win over Man United - to move themselves up to third in the table. With Liverpool and Tottenham failing to be consistent, the opportunity is there for Newcastle.

Gunners need to beat Man City to 2023 EPL trophy

Source: obembet
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Flapp478(m): 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2023
fernandez1:
Una go lule on top arsenal matter last last

Starting from Sunday una go change tune make una wait.

Una de predict like ma city go win all 11 matches him get.

Let wait and see.

Up Gunners
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Flapp478(m): 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2023
arterxerxes:
Your evil plans on Arsenal will not work as you have been praying and mocking us from the start of the season, it shall return to you in Jesus name.

Up Gunners, pls let's connect
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Flapp478(m): 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2023
youngreezy:
This arsenal wey dey on top league dey really pain people oooo,Kai!!!!,e dey sweet me seeing other teams fans wail and masturbate over arsenal matter....Dem say after December arsenal go drop,for where? January pass,Dem say no na fabuary,for where? February pass Dem say no na march,for where? now April don reach den still dey wail dey gnash teeth....even Gary Neville wey em failure pass buhari own dey open dirty mouth dey talk say Manchester united go top arsenal,today Dem dey almost 12points behind,if not more sef....una go get BP for arsenal head this year....una want person to continue to suffer make una own club dey enjoy??hello tueh tueh!!! Otun to zeh oo!!! Yam pepper scatter scatter oooo....arteta carry go we dey your back

Up Gunners. COYG. Let's connect pls
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Fira09(m): 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
arantess:

What a dolt

I don't know the reason why you folks transform Football discourse to an abusive remark.

You can give your opinion, simple!
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Phantom233: 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
They'll loose the first two matches, draw the third and win the fourth, that is minus 6 points plus 4 points. Exception of other games so it's 50/50 chances for them. cheesy
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Flapp478(m): 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
Mightymanna:
Who cares about the remaining matches? we are only after our next match which is Liverpool, one after the other every game is final for us then at the end of games we can see whether we are Victorious

Arsenal forever
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Flapp478(m): 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2023
Bishopatra:
Arsenal will surely overcome these fixtures,we have a coach that understands the game. Partey availability will also be crucial, both matches we lost to city,partey was absent...if we can maintain our squad and no fresh injuries,the EPL is ours to lose

Up Gunners
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by KeyEndurance: 2:36pm On Apr 07, 2023
Jokerman:
None.

Arsenal is winning the EPL this year.

I'm a Man utd, Real Madrid, Juve, Al Nassr Fan, and I support Arsenal this year.

No to City again
JUST SAY YOU BE RONALDO FAN
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by kponkedenge(m): 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2023
obembet:

I must be sincere with you, I don't see Arsenal wining this league. They stil have tough matches ahead, imagine Westham, Brighton and Southampton, I fear relagation team more than any other team cos they have nothing to lose

Nlfpmod

Point of correction, Arsenal are currently 8 points clear and not 5 points.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by IFSHR: 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2023
Resolute911:

Manchestercity? Which leg dey wan carry do am? Na today una begin talk am?

No dem go tie arsenal leg too na....if u get problem with my prediction..na your problem o, not mine
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by TheRealOwner(m): 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see Arsenal winning the EPL

I see Manchester United winning the Fa cup and Europa league.

I see Napoli winning the UCL.

This I have seen.

I've seen the same vision. This makes you a true prophet

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Seyiemath(m): 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2023
Jokerman:
None.

Arsenal is winning the EPL this year.

I'm a Man utd, Real Madrid, Juve, Al Nassr Fan, and I support Arsenal this year.

No to City again

You must be Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2023
I see arsenal playing each of the 4 matches like it is their final game....they will win 2 drew 2 earning 8 point which is a good result for them.....m not a arsenal fan but this I have seen
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by soil4soil(m): 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2023
All of them

obembet:

Arsenal remain five points ahead of Manchester City in the race to win the 2022/23 Premier League title, with only 11 matches remaining in the season while Arsenal have just 9 matches.

There's still plenty of football left to be played, and while Arsenal will feel like they have an edge over the defending champions, there is still a vital direct showdown looming against City on April 26 at the Etihad and three other clubs which is a very big obstacles to Arsenal.

Here are the four matches Arsenal must win if they are ready for 2022/23 premier league title.

Liverpool have had on a poor season overall. Jurgen Klopp's side looked like they had turned their fortunes around when they dismantled Man United 7-0 but have since fallen to three straight defeats at the hands of Bournemouth, Real Madrid and Man City.

They sit eighth in the table and eight points off the top four. They had an opportunity to play their part in the title race at the weekend but were no match for City.

Arsenal visit Anfield this weekend knowing victory would be a big statement to begin their final nine games.

The game in every football fan's diary. Arsenal's trip to the Etihad Stadium could very well be the game that makes-or-breaks the Gunners' title race. Win and it would be a momentous step towards history. Lose and Guardiola's men will have the upper hand.

City have already defeated their title rivals twice this season and possess experience in coming out on top in these situations. But the opportunity that presents itself for the Gunners squad is an exciting one.

There will be 15 more points left to play for after this game. Right now, it would be fair to predict that whoever comes out on top in this clash will be the team celebrating at the end of May.

Arsenal's London rivals have been poor all season and are now without Graham Potter after Todd Boehly decided to sack the Englishman after less than seven months

Their focus is solely on their Champions League quarter-final with Real Madrid, but their trip to the Emirates Stadium will come after their double- header with the European champions.

If the meeting earlier in the season is anything to go by, Arsenal have little to worry about. However, Boehly has since smashed the British transfer record and bolstered the quality of the side. Form goes out the window in these games and Chelsea will want to wreck the Gunners' title charge.

Every Arsenal supporter remembers the last time Arteta's men took on Newcastle on Tyneside. A Ben White own goal and Bruno Guimaraes strike all-but-ended the Gunners' hopes of achieving a top four finish.

This season, both clubs have improved drastically. Newcastle find themselves in the race for a top four spot and recently came close to winning their first major trophy in 68 years. Come May, when Arteta takes his side to St James' Park, the fixture could have much resting on it for both sides.

The Magpies have won their last three games - including a crucial 2-0 win over Man United - to move themselves up to third in the table. With Liverpool and Tottenham failing to be consistent, the opportunity is there for Newcastle.

Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Middleborn: 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
If Manchester City get to the champions league semi final and fa cup semi final, they will have 16 games to play in three competitions from 1st April to 28th may. That's a game every 3 and a half days.

As of April Arsenal football club have 10 games left to play on average every 5.7 days.
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Middleborn: 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
Manchester City have to face Bayern Munich twice, Liverpool, a revived Chelsea side, Brighton and Brentford away and Arsenal. The race for the premier league title just got better and spicier.

Let's see who comes out on top in May.
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by caracas: 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
Fira09:

Arsenal is winning all their games till the end of the season… you can take that to the bank…
Arsenal is clearly the best team in Europe this season. Their loss to sporting was cos they used their second team
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Mrmb: 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
obembet:

Man city

Chelsea

Newcastle.
These matches will end Arsenal's hope of lifting the title...
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Shadysen: 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2023
obembet:

I must be sincere with you, I don't see Arsenal wining this league. They stil have tough matches ahead, imagine Westham, Brighton and Southampton, I fear relagation team more than any other team cos they have nothing to lose

Nlfpmod
They dont care if you see it or not, arsenal are flying so shall it be till the end!
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by BeanX(m): 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2023
obembet:

Nlfpmod
Obembet you are not the true writer of that post, no let me expose you. I wonder why you people will steal an article and claim that it is yours. 😡
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by BeanX(m): 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
Fira09:

I thought u had sense 😒

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him / Mikel Obi's Retirement: UEFA, Chelsea & Terry Lead Tributes For Nigerian Legend / De Gea To Become Highest Paid Footballer In English Premier League Histroy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.