Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? (37358 Views)

Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League / Meet Kennedy Boboye, The Coach Behind Akwa United NPFL Title Victory / Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by NeckingNgulping(m): 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2023
If City win their outstanding game, then Arsenal will be 5 points ahead of them. It's still a good advantage for arsenal.

Don't forget that City have other fixtures between the premier league games, so they're going to have fewer days to rest -and fatigue can set in, whereas Arsenal will have a weeklong rest before each game.

I hope Arsenal will win City at Etihad. Even if they lose, Arsenal will eventually become champions.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by BeanX(m): 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
fernandez1:
Una go lule on top arsenal matter last last

Starting from Sunday una go change tune make una wait.

Una de predict like ma city go win all 11 matches him get.

Let wait and see.
No mind those dunce,,,,when Arsenal finally lift EPL,,make them go hug wet transformer.
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by JBoss25(m): 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2023
Jokerman:
None.

Arsenal is winning the EPL this year.

I'm a Man utd, Real Madrid, Juve, Al Nassr Fan, and I support Arsenal this year.

No to City again
I hope you know some arsenal fans would rather die than seeing United win the league? Keep sucking them off
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Shadysen: 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
Exactly. If anything make dem lose against city again then they don't deserve the trophy. Even if they later win the league sef would still look like they don't deserve it. You can't be an EPL champion without beating at least one big team. Losing to city thrice will be disgraceful and won't be anything peculiar to a champion
keep crying
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by JBoss25(m): 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2023
NeckingNgulping:
If City win their outstanding game, then Arsenal will be 5 points ahead of them. It's still a good advantage for arsenal.

Don't forget that City have other fixtures between the premier league games, so they're going to have fewer days to rest -and fatigue can set in, whereas Arsenal will have a weeklong rest before each game.

I hope Arsenal will win City at Etihad. Even if they lose, Arsenal will eventually become champions.

They can never win city let alone win for city's stadium

And arsenal will only win if they get a draw against city, win Newcastle and get a win against Liverpool which will not happen.
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by BeanX(m): 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:

You're a very senseless foolish fellow.
Which Arsenal is topping man City with 5 points?
if you're not current with EPL matches better shut the fucck up
This guy u just carry vawulence for body.. 😁
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Fira09(m): 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2023
BeanX:
I thought u had sense 😒
You better realize that I don't post comment on NL for it to favour you or be same view to yours!
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Shantyken(m): 3:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
They will lose to mancity, Liverpool, Chelsea then draw Newcastle
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by favour32(m): 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
Make una sleep dey go as Arsenal dey win dey go.At the time una go wake, Arsenal done win league.
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by BeanX(m): 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
Fira09:

You better realize that I don't post comment on NL for it to favour you or be same view to yours!
Well u should know that I won't spare you if you talk trash about my club...🤨😐
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Fira09(m): 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2023
BeanX:
Well u should know that I won't spare you if you talk trash about my club...🤨😐
Better.
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Adakintroy: 4:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
All of them.

But Newcastle at home is terrifying.

Am happy Jesus is back. Pressing from the front take pressure off the back. He has almost alpha level energy.

I don't trust rob..pray Saliba returns soon.
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Jokerman(m): 4:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
JBoss25:
I hope you know some arsenal fans would rather die than seeing United win the league? Keep sucking them off

Better than city winning it....
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Laurene: 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2023
Fatbam003:
Arsenal will not win at Anfield. None of the big clubs has won at Anfield this season. Arsenal will win against Newcastle and draw with Chelsea then falter at Etihad.
You never can tell...
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Laurene: 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2023
obembet:

Can you permit me to yab you when Arsenal lose this EPL title?
You're just a hater. Why would you yab him?
Yuu predicted Arsenal would lose and he predicted his top.
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by EbenezerTriumph: 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2023
BeanX:
This guy u just carry vawulence for body.. 😁
as in eh the thing vex me ehn.
the way that she male always dey biased and na man utd fan he be.
how far long time man
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Laurene: 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2023
obembet:

Please don't underate Chelsea. They are big threat
It's obvious you don't watch football...
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by brucelee29: 4:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
None
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Laurene: 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2023
afadi2410:
Arsenal can't win the league not with Mancity breathing down their neck
8 points gap is man city breathing down their neck?
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Laurene: 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2023
shawngold:
Arsenal will not win the league.
It's still Man City to be crowned EPL champions for the 3rd seasons in a stretch
Haaland won't win a single trophy in Man city
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Anwons(m): 4:52pm On Apr 07, 2023
Are these teams newly introduced or promoted to premier league this April?

Were the teams not there in the league before now?
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by sageb: 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
obembet:
I always wondered How can Arsenal can win the Premier League title this season.

Arsenal remain five points ahead of Manchester City in the race to win the 2022/23 Premier League title, with only 11 matches remaining in the season while Arsenal have just 9 matches.

There's still plenty of football left to be played, and while Arsenal will feel like they have an edge over the defending champions, there is still a vital direct showdown looming against City on April 26 at the Etihad and three other clubs which is a very big obstacles to Arsenal.

Here are the four matches Arsenal must win if they are ready for 2022/23 premier league title.

1. Liverpool vs Arsenal - Sun April 9

Liverpool have had on a poor season overall. Jurgen Klopp's side looked like they had turned their fortunes around when they dismantled Man United 7-0 but have since fallen to three straight defeats at the hands of Bournemouth, Real Madrid and Man City.

They sit eighth in the table and eight points off the top four. They had an opportunity to play their part in the title race at the weekend but were no match for City.

Arsenal visit Anfield this weekend knowing victory would be a big statement to begin their final nine games.

4. Man City vs Arsenal April 26

The game in every football fan's diary. Arsenal's trip to the Etihad Stadium could very well be the game that makes-or-breaks the Gunners' title race. Win and it would be a momentous step towards history. Lose and Guardiola's men will have the upper hand.

City have already defeated their title rivals twice this season and possess experience in coming out on top in these situations. But the opportunity that presents itself for the Gunners squad is an exciting one.

There will be 15 more points left to play for after this game. Right now, it would be fair to predict that whoever comes out on top in this clash will be the team celebrating at the end of May.

5. Arsenal Vs Chelsea April 29

Arsenal's London rivals have been poor all season and are now without Graham Potter after Todd Boehly decided to sack the Englishman after less than seven months

Their focus is solely on their Champions League quarter-final with Real Madrid, but their trip to the Emirates Stadium will come after their double- header with the European champions.

If the meeting earlier in the season is anything to go by, Arsenal have little to worry about. However, Boehly has since smashed the British transfer record and bolstered the quality of the side. Form goes out the window in these games and Chelsea will want to wreck the Gunners' title charge.

6. Newcastle vs Arsenal May 7

Every Arsenal supporter remembers the last time Arteta's men took on Newcastle on Tyneside. A Ben White own goal and Bruno Guimaraes strike all-but-ended the Gunners' hopes of achieving a top four finish.

This season, both clubs have improved drastically. Newcastle find themselves in the race for a top four spot and recently came close to winning their first major trophy in 68 years. Come May, when Arteta takes his side to St James' Park, the fixture could have much resting on it for both sides.

The Magpies have won their last three games - including a crucial 2-0 win over Man United - to move themselves up to third in the table. With Liverpool and Tottenham failing to be consistent, the opportunity is there for Newcastle.

Gunners need to beat Man City to 2023 EPL trophy

Source: obembet

Nevertheless, Arsenal will win the EPL this season
#COYG
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by sageb: 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
NeckingNgulping:

yeah, this is Arsenal's season to win the EPL
I pray they win it

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by CaptainFM1: 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2023
fernandez1:
Una go lule on top arsenal matter last last

Starting from Sunday una go change tune make una wait.

Una de predict like ma city go win all 11 matches him get.

Let wait and see.

Don't mind them, they focus on Arsenal losing and believe ChildCity will win all their own. Last last they will go to court!
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by SPAMBOX7: 5:46pm On Apr 07, 2023
Shadysen:
keep crying
Your worst days are a few days ahead. Let's say Sunday? undecided
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by SPAMBOX7: 5:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
Forumobserver12:

So beating one big team simply means beating Man City only? Arsenal have defeated Spurs, Liverpool,Man U and Chelsea this season already, so what exactly do you by that phrase?
If they don't win city no league for them. That's their biggest threat. That's what i mean
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by SPAMBOX7: 5:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
IRIEBOY:
do you mean the remaining big games ? Cause arsenal won man u, Liverpool,Chelsea, won Tottenham home and awah
Ya

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by JOemmy(m): 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2023
Man city might likely win the league title for the straight third time once again pep guadiola is extremely too good it will take something out of the ordinary for arsenal to beat man city in eltihad.
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by BeanX(m): 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
as in eh the thing vex me ehn.
the way that she male always dey biased and na man utd fan he be.
how far long time man
No mind the Obembet guy,,na mods wey dey take all him useless threads to front-page na him I blame..😁

Long time too guy, E be like say u no dey too operate like that for this forum.
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Aklee4994(m): 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
KanuSE:

Admirable spirit of sportsmanship. 👍
you never want the citizens to win the PL three times in a roll...I think 💭 that’s your pain but I can bet you MAN CITY will top the league before matchday 35.
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Banhammy717: 6:15pm On Apr 07, 2023
The only two games Arsenal fans should worry about are Newcastle and Man City.

Forget about Chelsea and Liverpool.

Wait a minute, are you aware that Man City will not win all their remaining 10 matches?
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Iamthoney(m): 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2023
Fatbam003:
No team in EPL can win at Etihad
Guess you haven’t started watching the EPL when Brentford won there this season

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ajegunle Names Astro Turf Mini Stadium And Park After Odion Ighalo / Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him / Mikel Obi's Retirement: UEFA, Chelsea & Terry Lead Tributes For Nigerian Legend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.