Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,524 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Meet The ECK Masters! - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet The ECK Masters! (5772 Views)

ECK Light And Sound Service Live Sunday 16th April 2023 / If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell / Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by exotique1fy(f): 4:15pm On May 05, 2023
chieveboy:

I did elsewhere and hinted at it on page one I think. If you read the Caveat on page 1 also, there is infact no intent to convert people here.

Proselytizing I am not. For instance, not all who even those believe these guys exists have met them, at least not in occasions they can say "I met so and so Master".

Thanks

shocked
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 4:22pm On May 05, 2023
exotique1fy:

shocked

Surprised?
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by exotique1fy(f): 4:30pm On May 05, 2023
chieveboy:

Surprised?

Yeah. Your activities here have a tinge of evangelistic zeal.

Anyway...

The info is cool to know cool

1 Like

Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 4:36pm On May 05, 2023
exotique1fy:

Yeah. Your activities here have a tinge of evangelistic zeal.

Lol.

To keep the thread visible on the first page, I figured I have to keep updating.

Nairaland was where I know of Eckankar hence...

Eckankar is the last thing you could ever evangelize about. It's not a product that 'sells' like that. It's practically a no-go area and many won't touch it with a long stick.

There are some however that may be ready for the teachings. This thread is there for them. They'll make the connection immediately.

Check out the story of the guy who met Rebazar Tarzs in a train physically on page 3 of this thread, especially how he was feeling the vibe of the book he was reading (The Flute of God)

That's an example of a ready Soul. Such things connects with them.

Think of this as a publicity instead for such people only. smiley
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 8:04am On May 06, 2023
Praying in the ECK way

There are many people who do not pray to God properly. They want others to act according to what is good for them, so they want to influence them with prayer and bring about their own will.

It's like when a basketball team prays before a game, "God, help us win." Meanwhile, the opponent requests the same. What kind of prayer is this?

When you ask for God's help, you can say: "I am in this situation, this is my problem, I want your help, in a way that suits you". Such is the attitude of an ECKist.

In the meantime, you will see what you can do for the cause; how could you solve your own problem?

When you practice this, you learn, develop, and gain experience in order to become a mature Soul - one who can be God's collaborator.

- Sri Harold Klemp The Spiritual
Exercises of ECK
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 8:07am On May 06, 2023
Show me Love

If you don't know anything about ECK, your main tool for this work you have to work with might be prayer - that's how you communicate with God.

If you are seriously interested in the truth, knowing who you are and why you belong here, ask God in your prayers: "Show me the truth."

If your heart is pure, the Lord will bring truth into your life. However, don't expect it to perform to your expectations; maybe it will be different.

Maybe as a gift of a book, or through a person who tells you a small step you need before you can take the next step.

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 8:08am On May 06, 2023
And so you can pray to God. Just say, "I want the truth," or "Dear God, give me knowledge, wisdom, and understanding." But the greatest thing you can ask for is, "Dear God, give me love."

Knowledge, wisdom and understanding are only attributes of God. However, if you have love, you have everything.

We first seek the highest, most divine, most holy part of something, which is nothing but our own inner being. And with that comes divine attributes and spiritual freedom, which baptism can never give.

When you ask for the truth from a pure heart, the Divine Spirit takes you one step closer to home, to God.

- Sri Harold Klemp The Spiritual
Exercises of ECK
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 5:58pm On May 06, 2023
"I Met Him Seven Years Ago!"

By Bimla Amar

A friend recently visited from Trinidad. She was supposed to stay with her sister, but for some reason, her sister was angry with her, so she stayed with us.

She had come to London to get medical treatment for her son. The night she arrived, we sat up talking. After a while she asked me about my spiritual path, Eckankar. I described a simple spiritual exercise in which one can chant the word HU (pronounced hue) for peace of mind and expanded awareness in life.

Cont'd.
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 5:59pm On May 06, 2023
The next morning she came to me and said, "Bimla, last night when you were talking about Eckankar I was worried about your sanity.

But the experience I just had proved to me that these teachings are true and helpful.

"I closed my eyes and tried your exercise. I had a past-life recall that explained why my sister is angry with me right now.

Tell me more about Eckankar. Do you have a book I can read?"

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 6:00pm On May 06, 2023
I supplied her with a book on Eckankar by Sri Harold Klemp, which she began reading.

On the third day, she came to me and said, "Seven years ago, I was lying in bed, when a man with glasses appeared to me. I got scared and screamed.

My son came and asked what was the matter. As soon as he spoke the man disappeared. My son looked around and couldn't find anyone."

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 6:01pm On May 06, 2023
She said she didn't know why she wanted to tell me about this incident.

During the day, my friend mentioned the man with glasses several more times. It seemed to fascinate her.

Before we went to bed, I told her that the Living ECK Master, Sri Harold Klemp, used to wear glasses up until about six years ago.

I had a photograph of Sri Harold which I showed her. When she saw it, she said, "This is the man I saw seven years ago!"

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 8:51pm On May 06, 2023
We were both very happy. She had wonderful experiences in the month she stayed with us.

Then my friend's sister asked her to come stay with her. They mended their relationship, and the sister even offered to take care of her son during his treatments, so my friend could return home to Trinidad.

Before she left, I told her, "So many people are looking for truth. When Soul is ready, you always find the correct next step for you.

I'm so glad you found Eckankar, and you will know when it is right to tell others about it.

The end

Source: https://eckankar-hu.org/Harold/Story03.html
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 11:31am On May 08, 2023
Healing Past Lives through Dreams
By J. D.

Since early childhood I've had a tendency to panic whenever my arms and legs were confined or I had to squeeze into a tight place. This claustrophobic reaction made me feel introverted. While in the U.S. Navy, to help overcome my fears, I volunteered for submarine duty. I made some progress with my phobia, but not enough to root out the problem.

I knew phobias often originate in past lives, from some unresolved but forgotten trauma. Perhaps I needed to go back in time and uncover the original cause of my fears. But how?

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 11:32am On May 08, 2023
Past-life regression through hypnosis did not appeal to me. I decided to put my trust in my spiritual guide, Sri Harold Klemp, the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master.

One night in the dream state I found myself hovering over a disturbing scene. It was a town in fifteenth-century Spain, and a frightened man was being hog-tied by a small jeering crowd.

He had expressed beliefs contrary to the church. Some local ruffians, with the blessing of the church officials, were eager to administer justice.

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 11:33am On May 08, 2023
The men bound the heretic hand and foot, then wrapped him very tightly in a blanket.

The crowd carried him to an abandoned stone building, shoved him into a dark corner under the floor, and left him to die.

I realized with horror the man was me. With morbid attachment I watched the man's final days.

He gradually went insane before dying of thirst and utter fear.

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 11:33am On May 08, 2023
Then the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master appeared in my dream.

I was momentarily comforted by his presence, until he asked me to do the unthinkable.

"While I am here, you must reenter that scene. You need to consciously and deliberately go back into that body and get a grip on your emotions.

As soon as you calm yourself, I'll tell you what to do next."

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 11:34am On May 08, 2023
Though I felt like protesting, I knew the Master was right. Unless I did as asked, I could not free myself of my claustrophobia and introversion.

With all the courage I could muster, I slipped down into the body.

The fear was the most intense I'd ever felt! I had to struggle with all my might to calm myself.

It took a long time, and I didn't succeed totally, but apparently it was enough.

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 11:35am On May 08, 2023
The Dream Master said, "Now let go."

Immediately I slipped free of the body with relief, and was hovering over the scene. "That's enough for now," the Master said, and I woke up.

As I lay in bed, I felt a weight that I'd carried for centuries lift. But what did the Dream Master mean, "That's enough for now?"

Was there to be another visit to that place I'd rather forget forever?

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 12:36pm On May 08, 2023
As the days and weeks and months passed by, I assumed the episode was finished and eventually forgot it.

For several years I walked around satisfied that I had been an innocent victim of the Spanish Inquisition.

It gave me a good excuse to think ill of the Catholic Church. Like so many others who fancy themselves victims of life, I had forgotten the very principle of the Law of Karma—we reap what we have sown.

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 12:36pm On May 08, 2023
Nearly ten years later the Dream Master decided I was ready to see the other side of the story.

Once again I found myself in the dream state, hovering over a scene from the distant past.

This time it was ancient Egypt. I saw myself as a cruel slave master during the time some of the smaller pyramids were being built.

I held in my hands life-and-death power over the slaves.

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 12:19pm On May 09, 2023
It was a hot and dusty day, and I'd become irritated with one of the slaves. On a whim, I decided to teach him and the others a lesson.

I ordered a block of stone to be left out of the layer we were laying that day. It left a cubical hole just big enough for a man to fit into if he curled up.

I had the slave forced into the space, and a heavy stone slid over the top. There he was left to his fate.

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 12:20pm On May 09, 2023
In that lifetime, on that day, I had gone home to my family and forgotten about the slave.

But now, from my vantage point in the dream state, I felt and witnessed the slow and agonizing death of my victim.

As I did, I realized why the Dream Master had waited ten years to show me this. The shame and guilt over my cruelty was harder to bear than my own suffering in fifteenth-century Spain.

The Dream Master said simply, "Now you know."

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 12:20pm On May 09, 2023
These two dream experiences, ten years apart, show an advantage of past-life healing through dreams over any hypnotic regression methods.

The Living ECK Master knows the right time for us to recall traumatic memories from the past. He is able to help us make the karmic connection and resolve it.

He also knows when we are best able to handle it. In this way, the integrity of our spiritual unfoldment is not harmed, and we proceed steadily forward at a safe pace.

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 12:22pm On May 09, 2023
Link by link, the karmic chains are broken, and we find the fear and foibles of lifetimes are replaced by the sweet beauty of divine love.

The end

Source: https://eckankar-hu.org/Harold/Story02.html
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by triplechoice(m): 1:37pm On May 09, 2023
chieveboy:

There is no such a thing as "main body of science". There is no "box" as it where. It is a 'free-for-all' towards breaking new frontiers of knowledge. The box way of doing things is an illusion animated by Interest Groups who you may be referring to as "main body of science".

The expression, 'main body of scientist' is not the name of a specific scientific body which scientists everywhere belong to.

It refers to all trained scientists in academic settings, who have acquired the competence to conduct scientific research in order to advance knowledge in any of the main branches of the natural sciences, such as, physical science, life science, and earth science, and not just any individual scientists who is self trained and working on his own.

Social sciences and the other branches of the sciences , unlike the natural sciences, are not exacting in their results and because of this, are not regarded as the main science. Social scientists don't belong to the main sciences, but can combine with those in the main science like neuroscientist to investigate natural phenomenon in order to arrive at a definite conclusion.

You obviously don't know the difference between trained scientists in the natural sciences and the other kinds of scientists that exist, or you know, but had blurred the lines initially to mislead your followers by declaring falsely that Eckankar is part of the natural sciences, such as physics or chemistry, which are more exacting in their results.

Later, you backtracked after realising it won't work, and declared you only made and understatement. That's not how to understate something.

Yes, anyone can be a scientists in a sense, but the modern definition of a scientist, is what I already explained. You must have undergone a course of study in any of the branches of the sciences in either a University or research institute.

There's a ' box' in the sciences, whether main or social science. For instance, for you to belong to the Nigeria Medical Association, you must have earned it through your training and qualification. It's not an all comers affairs as you insinuated.

Singing you HU, soul travelling and calling on your spiritual master, Harold, will not gain you entry into any scientific body. You must be a trained scientists with an academic degree.

Eckankar teachings is classified as religious science ,and is no where near the exacting sciences, like physics, which gives definite results. It's deception to equate Eckankar with any of the natural sciences. You want your followers to place all their trust on something that's not as reliable as you present it. That's not good enough especially coming from someone who mentions the word, truth all the time.

If Eckankar science is exact, then Eck initiates, especially those of the fifth level and the above will be competent in conscious soul travel. Several higher initiates in Eckankar have not seen the light or hear the sound , not to talk of conscious soul travelling in the waking state.

Dream travel is the focus in Eckankar and since it's easy for anyone to dream, Eckankar can boast that its teachings are working very well. You don't need any dream master to understand your dream.

Dreams, for those who know the truth, is not a reliable means for knowing truth , or to have a real spiritual experience and growth.. It takes conscious soul travel to do that.

Unfortunately, Eckist are being shortchanged, but don't know it because Eckankar has misled them into thinking its teachings is the highest around and that no other one surpasses it.

You need to look outside Eckankar ' box' to know the truth.

Create a thread today. This one is for the supermen of the universes of God!

You will get your references. Good luck understanding them.

Lol. Empty boast again. You have not been able to provide any evidence for your claims, but unverified stories and more wild claims yet, you want me to open another thread so you continue with wayward dribbles that doesn't bring any result.

Keep your imaginary reference that only you can understand. This is not the first time you promised to provide references and end up not providing any.
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by exotique1fy(f): 1:56pm On May 09, 2023
triplechoice:

The expression, 'main body of scientist' is not the name of a specific scientific body which scientists everywhere belong to.

It refers to all trained scientists in academic settings, who have acquired the competence to conduct scientific research in order to advance knowledge in any of the main branches of the natural sciences, such as, physical science, life science, and earth science, and not just any individual scientists who is self trained and working on his own.

Social sciences and the other branches of the sciences , unlike the natural sciences, are not exacting in their results and because of this, are not regarded as the main science. Social scientists don't belong to the main sciences, but can combine with those in the main science like neuroscientist to investigate natural phenomenon in order to arrive at a definite conclusion.

You obviously don't know the difference between trained scientists in the natural sciences and the other kinds of scientists that exist, or you know, but had blurred the lines initially to mislead your followers by declaring falsely that Eckankar is part of the natural sciences, such as physics or chemistry, which are more exacting in their results.

Later, you backtracked after realising it won't work, and declared you only made and understatement. That's not how to understate something.

Yes, anyone can be a scientists in a sense, but the modern definition of a scientist, is what I already explained. You must have undergone a course of study in any of the branches of the sciences in either a University or research institute.

There's a ' box' in the sciences, whether main or social science. For instance, for you to belong to the Nigeria Medical Association, you must have earned it through your training and qualification. It's not an all comers affairs as you insinuated.

Singing you HU, soul travelling and calling on your spiritual master, Harold, will not gain you entry into any scientific body. You must be a trained scientists with an academic degree.

[ b]
Eckankar teachings is classified as religious science which is no where near the exacting sciences, like physics, which gives definite results. It's deception to equate Eckankar with any of the natural sciences. You want your followers to place all their trust on something that's not as reliable as you present it. That's not good enough especially coming from someone who mentions the word, truth all the time.[/b]

If Eckankar science is exact, then Eck initiates, especially those of the fifth level and the above will be competent in conscious soul travel. Several higher initiates in Eckankar have not seen the light or hear the sound , not to talk of conscious soul travelling in the waking state.

Dream travel is the focus in Eckankar and since it's easy for anyone to dream, Eckankar can boast that its teachings are working very well. You don't need any dream master to understand your dream.

Dreams, for those who know the truth, is not a reliable means for knowing truth , or to have a real spiritual experience and growth.. It takes conscious soul travel to do that.

Unfortunately, Eckist are being shortchanged, but don't know it because Eckankar has misled them into thinking its teachings is the highest around and that no other one surpasses it.

You need to look outside Eckankar ' box' to know the truth.

Lol. Empty boast again. You have not been able to provide any evidence for your claims, but unverified stories and more wild claims yet, you want me to open another thread so you continue with wayward dribbles that doesn't bring any result.

Keep your imaginary reference that only you can understand. This is not the first time you promised to provide references and end up not providing any.

Give it a rest will you smiley
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by triplechoice(m): 1:58pm On May 09, 2023
exotique1fy:

Give it a rest will you smiley

Thanks for your unsolicited advice.
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by exotique1fy(f): 2:20pm On May 09, 2023
triplechoice:

Thanks for your unsolicited advice.

You are welcome. It was given out of love
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by triplechoice(m): 2:27pm On May 09, 2023
exotique1fy:

You are welcome. It was given out of love
Thanks.
Love should support what's true
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by exotique1fy(f): 2:55pm On May 09, 2023
triplechoice:

Thanks.
Love should support what's true

Truth is relative to the observer. We will both look at truth and see different things. Perspective and context matters in issues referred to as truth.
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by triplechoice(m): 7:03pm On May 09, 2023
exotique1fy:

Truth is relative to the observer. We will both look at truth and see different things. Perspective and context matters in issues referred to as truth.

Just like the truth that you're the same person who typed the above . Is that also relative?
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by exotique1fy(f): 7:58pm On May 09, 2023
triplechoice:

Just like the truth that you're the same person who typed the above . Is that also relative?

It depends on how you choose to see it sir cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) / The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince / "Spiritual Warefare Prayers By Servant Vic"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.