Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Meet The ECK Masters! - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet The ECK Masters! (5769 Views)

ECK Light And Sound Service Live Sunday 16th April 2023 / If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell / Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 8:38pm On May 09, 2023
triplechoice:

The expression, 'main body of scientist' is not the name of a specific scientific body which scientists everywhere belong to.

It refers to all trained scientists in academic settings, who have acquired the competence to conduct scientific research in order to advance knowledge in any of the main branches of the natural sciences, such as, physical science, life science, and earth science, and not just any individual scientists who is self trained and working on his own.

You're still in the box I'm sorry. This tendency could be why Eckankar didn't work for you. It may be not. From the statement about having to "go through an academic setting" as requirement for belonging in your illusory 'body of science' or to be "trained to conduct research..." sums up the hight of this predilection to put it mildly.

Have you heard of the word 'autodidact' before? Have you heard of the man Nikola Tesla before? What about Thomas Edison? what about Einstein, do you know what age he taught himself algebra?

The box you're thinking from is not allowing you see the paradox in how 'academic scientists' (who are your "main body of scientists"wink are organized to study what the other scientists who didn't go to school created. It's subtle, but not!

When was this your quasi statute made sef? Who did?

Social sciences and the other branches of the sciences , unlike the natural sciences, are not exacting in their results and because of this, are not regarded as the main science. Social scientists don't belong to the main sciences, but can combine with those in the main science like neuroscientist to investigate natural phenomenon in order to arrive at a definite conclusion.

Science is science sir! Nothing like "main science" even if said metaphorically or otherwise. You only have a categorization and sub-categorizations of it as natural, social and so on, but of course!

You obviously don't know the difference between trained scientists in the natural sciences and the other kinds of scientists that exist, or you know, but had blurred the lines initially to mislead your followers

Ok.

by declaring falsely that Eckankar is part of the natural sciences, such as physics or chemistry, which are more exacting in their results.

Stating that Eckankar is part of the natural sciences I repeat would be an understatement by me. It's actually the other way round. All natural sciences and others are actually parts of Eckankar, as in offshoots of Eckankar. cheesy

Later, you backtracked after realising it won't work, and declared you only made and understatement. That's not how to understate something.

An understatement means I didn't make that statement glamorous enough, if 'selling' it as a natural science stirred the "defender of the realm" in you, where you would not have it simplified as that 'amiable' subject where people you "love" may fall for it, I am here saying all scientists are studying is Eckankar. I am saying Natural Sciences are Eckankar. I think this makes it juicier than before, so you may have more work at hand...

Yes, anyone can be a scientists in a sense, but the modern definition of a scientist, is what I already explained. You must have undergone a course of study in any of the branches of the sciences in either a University or research institute.

Very funny. "Modern definition"? I have never heard of such lol. Are you for real? "Modern definition" of a science or a scientist? grin .

There's a ' box' in the sciences, whether main or social science. For instance, for you to belong to the Nigeria Medical Association, you must have earned it through your training and qualification. It's not an all comers affairs as you insinuated.

Lol, you will tell us what we don't know today cheesy

I want to assume after the Faradays did 'scientist' without being taught, nor went to any formal or informal schools such that what we have today were actually standing on their works, it then began mandatory (later on) for other "scientists" to go to school and then join the Nigeria Box/Unboxed Scientist Association of Dr Do Small Small? Is it not 'she you dey whine me ni' you want to do? Let's do it.

Remember you wrote earlier, you where like "it's not a body"...

FYI, The person who laid the foundation for Cybernetics, AI, and cognitive sciences never went to school nor joined any Do Small Small association sir. He remains a scientist till forever! No "modern" boxing or unboxing changes this fact!

Singing you HU, soul travelling and calling on your spiritual master, Harold, will not gain you entry into any scientific body. You must be a trained scientists with an academic degree.

Lol, I knew it! Why else will you be so anti-Eckankar ? Comments reserved cheesy

Guess how Einstein got his theory of relativity? Via dreaming, as in sleeping dream type cheesy. Einstein is noted to meditate a lot. Meditation is his form of "singing HU" so he can be in that state we call dreams.

Today, scientist use binaural beats (Singing HUishness) to induce the state we call dreams grin. In other words, since they don't know the HU tone gets you the best of whatever the idea behind using binaural beats does.

What of the Periodic Table scientists use till date? Gotten via Dream! Sleeping dream or dream travel cheesy

Man, you recall I called you a funny man right? I was reserving comments.

I saw through you from the bits you leave behind. A disgruntled fellow where you which is okay in the real sense. You just have a beef considering the amount of scientific information that validates several practices in Eckankar out there.

Scientists even went as far as examining some spiritual masters they can lay their hands on.

Dreams that today's scientists are finding artificial ways to induce and encourage, our lover of Eckankar here is advising "main body of science" to throw that out cheesy

Eckankar teachings is classified as religious science ,and is no where near the exacting sciences, like physics, which gives definite results. It's deception to equate Eckankar with any of the natural sciences. You want your followers to place all their trust on something that's not as reliable as you present it. That's not good enough especially coming from someone who mentions the word, truth all the time.

Lol, a guy called David Bohm did a lot of work on how Natural Sciences are parts of what elsewhere is called "Eckankar" cheesy. I hope all hell is not losed over there at the mention of this.

Bohms work were what I was going to reference.

If Eckankar science is exact, then Eck initiates, especially those of the fifth level and the above will be competent in conscious soul travel. Several higher initiates in Eckankar have not seen the light or hear the sound , not to talk of conscious soul travelling in the waking state.

Eckankar Science is exacting. Soul Travel is not Eckankar, Soul travel is even a 'lower world' phenomena if you didn't miss that part.

The main thing is being in the present which is put as 'Seeing Beeing and Knowing' or Freedom, Wisdom and Love. Everyone consciously soul travel, nothing can exists if we don't consciously soul travel. All of us including animals. Matter will not exist if we don't 'Soul-travel' it.

Dream travel is the focus in Eckankar and since it's easy for anyone to dream, Eckankar can boast that its teachings are working very well. You don't need any dream master to understand your dream.

This cracked me up lol. Boast to who exactly cheesy? Dreams that everyone does? I am not sure how you will navigate this lie. It's like lying that a certain group now claims responsibility for the capacity of imagination people have even years before joining their path. That's what we have here grin

Dreams, for those who know the truth, is not a reliable means for knowing truth , or to have a real spiritual experience and growth..

Okay o. I guess we should cancel Einstein's work on Relativity or Niel Boher's on the Atom. Both got theirs in dreams. We must cancel anything Eckankar stands for or validate. After all, you are "here to help your loved ones who may fall for these things".

It takes conscious soul travel to do that.

I said we must cancel Dreams, nothing good comes out of it.

Unfortunately, Eckist are being shortchanged, but don't know it because Eckankar has misled them into thinking its teachings is the highest around and that no other one surpasses it.

You need to look outside Eckankar ' box' to know the truth.

What's the one you use please? I like to see things from yours please. Can you recommend?

Lol. Empty boast again. You have not been able to provide any evidence for your claims, but unverified stories and more wild claims yet, you want me to open another thread so you continue with wayward dribbles that doesn't bring any result.

Lol, you were the one who sent a link of some "scientific" method people use to verify OBEs or NDEs only for me to read and all they did was hang pictures on the walls and ask people of stories of what they saw when they were outside their bodies. I don't know if you saw the ironical folly in 'yabbing' people's experiences (stories) when Eckankar uses them vs when "scientists" used them (stories) in the link you shared.

Keep your imaginary reference that only you can understand. This is not the first time you promised to provide references and end up not providing any.

I have in stock David Bohm's work as reference plus that of a set of advanced scientists (with some very complicated terminologies) who have some of the most advanced work on OBEs and scientific prove that consciousness is detachable from the body which your scientists in the earlier link are yet in a cave-man stage over.

They and Bohm presented Eckankar in Scientific Terms. In other words, they show you explicitly that Natural Sciences are the Eckankar you have been hearing about.

I am not answering you again here. This thread is for "empty boasts" please. Thanks.
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 8:02pm On May 11, 2023
Helping My Father across the Veil
C. A.

I was longing to return to England to visit my family. I felt a sense of urgency to visit Dad, even though I couldn't figure out why. At eighty-six, he was very spry, the chief organizer of the community center dance club.

My family was on my mind as my partner, Tom, and I prepared to drive from north Florida to Minneapolis for the annual ECK Summer Festival (an Eckankar seminar) and to visit the Temple of ECK in Chanhassen, Minnesota.

As we headed out of town Tom remembered we had forgotten something and slowed to make a U-turn. The turn took us past a previously hidden billboard: "London Round-Trip--$389.00."

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 8:03pm On May 11, 2023
I wondered at the timing. Was this the guiding hand of Divine Spirit, moving me toward England?

After the seminar when I arrived back home, I found a message from my sister in England. Dad was seriously ill and in the hospital. In the morning, I immediately booked a flight to London.

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 8:04pm On May 11, 2023
When I arrived, it seemed it was Dad's time to leave. During a spiritual exercise that evening, I asked Sri Harold Klemp, known by the spiritual name of Wah Z, if I could be there to help when Dad crossed over to the worlds beyond the physical.

Later as I sat at Dad's bedside, I sensed a tall, cloaked figure at the foot of his bed. It leaned over to Dad as if to gather him up. This was the Grim Reaper, the Angel of Death.

The being moved back to the foot of the bed. Four globes of radiant, golden light suddenly stationed themselves around Dad's room, like sentries.

Cont'd.
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 8:05pm On May 11, 2023
All this I sensed rather than saw with physical eyes, but it was more real than my five senses.

When Tom walked into the room later, he also saw a tall, cloaked being waiting at the foot of the bed and a sentry of light in each corner!

Just hours after we left for the night, the hospital called to let me know Dad had died.

I was very upset, but I sat down quietly and began my spiritual exercise. As I sang HU, I could feel the loving presence of the Mahanta, my guide, comforting me and helping me focus.

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 8:06pm On May 11, 2023
It was difficult to connect at first; I felt Dad was resisting death with all his might. Finally I saw him.

He was with the tall cloaked being, flying into a long, narrow tube or tunnel that sloped sharply downward.

I followed and found Dad lying in an ungainly heap at the bottom. The look of indignation on his face made me chuckle.

"C'mon Dad," I said, extending a hand.

Awareness flooded his face as he stood. For the first time in years, he was free from arthritis pain.

He rolled his once-frozen shoulders in delight: "Look, they work!"

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 8:06pm On May 11, 2023
Then he asked, "Why are you here? And how did you get here?" I explained ECKANKAR had taught me how to travel in the worlds beyond the physical, and that I had come because I love him. He was as delighted as a child.

We began to move up a ramp of golden light, toward an indescribably huge and brilliant white light.

A beautiful being came forward and extended her arms, "Hello, Stan!" It was a youthful version of my mother, who had died almost twenty years ago.

On earth, my parents had endured a difficult relationship. Seeing her gift of unconditional love filled me with peaceful joy.

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 8:08pm On May 11, 2023
Just as the light started to engulf us, I was held back. Dad and Mum disappeared into God's pure love for all Souls.

I thanked the cloaked being and gave the ancient benediction "Baraka Bashad," which means "May the blessings be." He bowed graciously and vanished.

Cont'd.
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 8:08pm On May 11, 2023
Just as the light started to engulf us, I was held back. Dad and Mum disappeared into God's pure love for all Souls.

I thanked the cloaked being and gave the ancient benediction "Baraka Bashad," which means "May the blessings be." He bowed graciously and vanished.

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 8:09pm On May 11, 2023
When I returned to the physical consciousness and left the bedroom, I found Tom standing in the hallway with a big grin.

He hugged me and exclaimed, "I watched you in a spiritual exercise of my own!"

"At first your Dad just stood there in his usual confrontational, Royal-Air-Force-Sergeant posture," Tom reported.

"Then you arrived and zoomed down into a narrow tunnel with him.

I was about to follow when one of those egg-shaped balls of light stopped me."

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 8:10pm On May 11, 2023
Tom's testimony offered valuable confirmation that this experience was not some wild fantasy.

And I was grateful the Inner Master allowed me to share this one last, great journey of love with my father.

Cont'd

The end

Source: https://web.archive.org/web/19970217174258/http://www.eckankar.org/Journal/Story02.html
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 8:19pm On May 11, 2023
Next story:

A Healing from Divine Spirit
Robin McBride
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 8:27am On May 12, 2023
In the summer of 1981 a series of physical symptoms began which, during the next four years, grew into a life-changing illness.

It began with periodic episodes of fatigue and blurred vision. I went to a neurologist, but his tests were inconclusive. Within a year, I had lost most of the vision in my right eye.

A disturbing sensation ran through my extremities and abdomen whenever I bent my neck or back. And I couldn't seem to get enough sleep.

Cont'd.
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 8:28am On May 12, 2023
One morning I awoke to find my right leg numb. I could walk on it, but I could also stick a pin in it without pain. I began to fall down frequently.

By the end of those four years, my fears had made me emotionally fragile. I cried easily and lost my temper frequently.

My lack of depth perception had affected my work as a dental assistant. When my employer asked about it, I told him I just had a little optic neuritis.

But I feared much more. Finally I returned to the neurologist. This time he did a spinal tap and called a few days later with the dreaded diagnosis.

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 8:29am On May 12, 2023
I had multiple sclerosis (MS).

Visions of wheelchairs and total dependence loomed in my mind. I cried out to my inner guide, the Mahanta, for understanding.

But oddly enough, I could also see that a part of me craved such dependence. That realization frightened me even more.

So for days, I wrote in my journal, I contemplated, I sang HU, a love song to God. And I asked Divine Spirit, the ECK, for guidance.

I knew this was a spiritual problem, not just a physical one. I was determined, as Soul, to take responsibility for my illness and learn from it spiritually.

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 8:30am On May 12, 2023
With the help of a good chiropractor, I began a regimen of chiropractic adjustments, herbs, diet, homeopathics, cleansing, and physical and spiritual exercise.

I also started a support group for the surprising number of people in our rural area with MS.

I knew it was important to provide myself with an opportunity to give in order to balance out all the lessons I was receiving from Divine Spirit.

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 8:32am On May 12, 2023
By the fall of that year, I was feeling much better, completely symptom-free, except for an apparently permanent vision impairment.

But emotionally, fear and anger were building in spite of my spiritual exercises and ECK studies.

My husband of twenty-one years was increasingly involved in his own pursuits and seemed completely unable to give me the emotional support I so desperately needed. Instead, he actually shut me further out of his busy life.

It rose to a crisis that winter over something as silly as firewood.

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 8:33am On May 12, 2023
We lived in the country and heated our home entirely with wood. My husband would often go off and leave me without firewood.

I became angry and filled with self-pity each time I had to go out in the snow, split the wood, and build a fire in the woodstove.

One afternoon, I came home from work, stoked the fire with my usual fury, wrapped myself in a quilt, and lay down on the sofa to sing HU and wait for the house to warm up so I could start dinner.

As I shivered under the quilt, a past life suddenly opened up to me.

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 8:35am On May 12, 2023
It was not like watching a movie. I was actually reliving the final minutes of a lifetime on the prairie, in a little sod house dug from a barren hill.

It was bitterly cold indoors and a blizzard raged outside. My husband--the same man I was married to in this life--had gone off weeks before, leaving me with a limited supply of wood and food.

I had used up these supplies and was starving and freezing to death.

I shook and shivered under the quilt, reexperiencing the anger at my helplessness. Tears flowed as I moaned and tossed on the sofa, caught in the replay of that painful episode.

When it finally passed, I remembered what my chiropractor had said as she worked on me during one of my visits: "All you really have to do is forgive and let go."

Cont'd.
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 8:38am On May 12, 2023
Now I knew what she meant. The Mahanta had revealed this past lifetime to lay bare the true seeds of my illness.

I was still angry at my husband for abandoning me on the prairie in that lifetime. I wanted to punish him by forcing him to take care of me for many years.

This was why part of me relished the idea of helplessness. But the Spiritual Exercises of ECKANKAR had given me the gift of choice as Soul.

Did I want to continue on my present course and descend into the reality of multiple sclerosis? Or was I willing to forgive another Soul and move into a fuller life?

Cont'd.
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 8:39am On May 12, 2023
Suddenly I no longer wanted to lie on the couch and succumb to disability. I had to let go of this anger. The alternative was unacceptable.

Over the next few weeks, I did spiritual exercises each day. This allowed my heart to open so I could forgive my husband and release myself from this old karma.

I knew it was time for me to leave the marriage. Without the bond of anger and conflict, there was no linkage between us.

I had to move on and meet my own needs instead of hoping he would start meeting them for me.

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 8:40am On May 12, 2023
For weeks I was too terrified to speak the words. But finally one weekend I found myself telling him I wanted a divorce.

From that moment on, new horizons opened before me. Each step in our separation seemed magical: the money I needed to move became available; I found a job and an apartment.

Everything down to the tiniest detail was guided by Divine Spirit.

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 8:42am On May 12, 2023
Final release came one night in the dream state as I stood in the inner worlds and watched my husband.

Although outwardly upset by our impending separation, in the dream he was dancing with wild abandon and joy, shouting, "I love the ECK! I love the ECK! I love the ECK!"

He was not a member of ECKANKAR and had no apparent interest in it. But the dream showed me that this change was also a gift for him spiritually.

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 8:43am On May 12, 2023
It has been nine years since I made that move. My fatigue has totally disappeared and I live life filled with joy and love.

The last time I saw a neurologist, she shook her head in wonder, "If I didn't have your test results in front of me," she told me, "I would never believe you had had multiple sclerosis.

Unless you experience some new problems, I don't need to see you." I left knowing I would not be back.

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 8:44am On May 12, 2023
The healing that comes from complete trust in the ECK is total. With the guidance of the Mahanta I was able to reach down deep into the root of my disabling attitude.

The Spiritual Exercises of ECKANKAR helped me bring it up into the purifying Light and Sound of God.

I could have turned my back on the Mahanta's help and continued on the path of self-destruction. But I chose life instead.

I re-choose it every day, as I awake filled with gratitude for all the blessings in my life. I now live on the Minnesota prairie with my new husband of two years.

He is a beautiful Soul who shares my joy and gratitude for the guidance of Divine Spirit in our lives.

The End
Source: https://web.archive.org/web/20010417115611/http://www.eckankar.org/Journal/Story01.html
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by triplechoice(m): 11:00am On May 13, 2023
chieveboy:

You're still in the box I'm sorry. This tendency could be why Eckankar didn't work for you. It may be not. From the statement about having to "go through an academic setting" as requirement for belonging in your illusory 'body of science' or to be "trained to conduct research..." sums up the hight of this predilection to put it mildly.

Have you heard of the word 'autodidact' before? Have you heard of the man Nikola Tesla before? What about Thomas Edison? what about Einstein, do you know what age he taught himself algebra?
You don't need to bother yourself replying this. Your responses are now disordered due to your unnecessary prevarication and strawmaning. This reply will be in two parts, and after this ,no more from me. This is the first.

Your latest ranting above is another desperate attempt to blur the lines between trained scientists who have acquired ,from academic settings, the competence to conduct scientific research to advance knowledge, and individual self trained scientists who also have a role to play in the advancement of knowledge.

I have never said that the Teslas of this world should be disregarded or ignored as scientists because they have not acquired standard university education. I only tried to highlight the fact that ,unlike in the past, modern societies are structured to operate in a particular way. You must learn to fit in, no matter what you believe in or don't believe, or else you're on your own and find it difficult to survive. Even Paul Twitchell had to register Eckankar in keeping with US laws. So ,what are you talking about?

Trained scientists in academic settings are not the same as any other kind of scientists. The former currently enjoy certain support, privileges
and recognition whereverr they find themselves because it's believed they are serving humanity openly and not hiding.

You're comparing apples and oranges. They're both fruits, but not the same kind of fruit. You need to understand where I'm coming from so you don't continue to misrepresent me here.

I'm neither in support nor against any kind of scientists. I use what works very well from either because I know that there are alternative methods to validate truth, but this is not taught in regular schools.

How do you validate Eckankar truths?. You have been silent on that.

As for your assumption that it's because Eckankar failed me that's why I'm here on this thread, then you're mistaken. What would you say about a former living Eck master ,a former Eckankar president, RESA, and several other higher initiates from the fifth level and above ,who have all abandoned the path, is it because Eckankar failed them too? There's so much you still don't know about Eckankar. Ask questions from the right places, and compare it with what you are told . That's how to investigate anything to be sure.

The box you're thinking from is not allowing you see the paradox in how 'academic scientists' (who are your "main body of scientists"wink are organized to study what the other scientists who didn't go to school created. It's subtle, but not!

When was this your quasi statute made sef? Who did?

I'm not thinking from any box, and there's no paradox. What I explained above is clear enough .
You want to live in denial of the truth by pretending not to know what's currently happening around you so you can continue to believe.

What was invented in the past by the Teslas, Graham's, and others, have been greatly improved upon by modern scientists trained in universities. True or false?

You want to use what happened in a different era to judge what's obtainable in the present moment. It doesn't make sense.

Your statements are very revealing of your level of education.

The Wright brothers who succeeded in flying a plane for the first time never attended any university to study science. They were self trained. They succeeded because during their time in the US every kind of scientists had the freedom to experiment publicly , without much harassment from any regulating agency.

Imagine if it were now, would do you think would happen if the American government sees some persons experimenting with a flying object made of iron for the first time?

They will surely be arrested for trying to endanger their own lifes and those of the public.

You still live in the past and still think we're in the sixties.

You don't want anyone to investigate, question, or regulate what you present here, hence you have been trying to attack my personality and disparage well known scientific bodies or institutions that are set up to protect the public from pseudoscientist like you.

If you say, they're are your beliefs and not yet supported by science or scientifically proven, then no problem. Nobody will argue with you. But to lie it's exact science, is deceiving the public.

If Eckankar is true or exact science, why are you shielding it from public scrutiny?

You want people to take the risk, without proper investigation?

Science is science sir! Nothing like "main science" even if said metaphorically or otherwise. You only have a categorization and sub-categorizations of it as natural, social and so on, but of course!

No sir. 'Science is not science' There's pseudoscience and true science. Morever, Natural sciences( physics, chemistry and biology) are not the same as the social sciences. The former is more exacting than the later. A little Google search will confirm this for you.

Ok , forget the term,'main body of science', but at least you now understand what I have used it to refer to, and tell me what category will you place Eckankar science. Please be definite about this. If you say it's like physics ,or above it, then explain in detail how.

And,I hope you don't disappoint this time around because you haven't been able to directly answer to anything you have declared so far.

Stating that Eckankar is part of the natural sciences I repeat would be an understatement by me. It's actually the other way round. All natural sciences and others are actually parts of Eckankar, as in offshoots of Eckankar. cheesy
This is what I'm talking about. Empty words as usual.

I can paraphrase what you explained above and still come up with the same nonsense.

Here we go,

'All natural sciences and others are actually part of jugologu, as in offshoots of jugologu'

See what I mean?

You have actually been actually talking to yourself and your group members who only understand what you mean.

How exactly is physics and chemistry an offshoot of eckankar?

You haven't been able to correctly answer.

An understatement means I didn't make that statement glamorous enough, if 'selling' it as a natural science stirred the "defender of the realm" in you, where you would not have it simplified as that 'amiable' subject where people you "love" may fall for it, I am here saying all scientists are studying is Eckankar. I am saying Natural Sciences are Eckankar. I think this makes it juicier than before, so you may have more work at hand...
'defender of the realm' lol. It remains for you to use the other one, agent of Kal' or working for the Kal'

The irony in Eckankar is this , Eckankar will warn you of something other people can do to you, or label others as something bad to earn your trust to make you think they won't do it to you or they're not that thing they warned you of. And the next thing, they're doing to you what they warned you of , or they're actually the thing they call others.

Anyone who wants the public to use their head to investigate a path very well before they join it ,is not a 'defender of the realm', but a soul that seeks for the spiritual freedom of others.

A lot of persons are ensnared in different spiritual movements in the world today, and don't even know it because they're have been put to sleep.

I will stop for now so I don't give you much to read. I sense you don't take time to read everything hence your strawmans or misrepresentation of what I keep explaining.

Part two will come

And after then, I leave you. I'm not interested in opening a thread to discuss further.
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by triplechoice(m): 11:13am On May 13, 2023
This is for the person who is ignorant of what's modern science

Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 6:24pm On May 13, 2023
Blinding Blue Light: Miracle in the Operating Room
C. K.-S.

A year ago February, I lost my sister to AIDS. She was very interested in Eckankar at the end of her life. After years of drug use and hard experiences, she embraced the fact that we are responsible for our lives.

As Soul, we each make spiritual choices every day. She began to listen to my descriptions of the Spiritual Exercises of ECK, of how they help us find our highest destiny, and of how, as divine Soul, we choose our lessons.

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 6:25pm On May 13, 2023
I was very saddened by her death. But soon after, life began tugging me out of my grief, with the news that my first child would be born the following March.

A month or so before the due date, I met my sister in the dream state. Somehow I knew we were walking the streets of London, England.

I was surprised to see my spiritual guide, the Mahanta, walking with her--and that my sister was carrying my baby in her arms.

"Do you know the Mahanta too?" I asked her in the dream.

"Oh, yes," she replied, "I walk with him now. But that's not why I'm here. I've been chosen to deliver a message to you. They picked me, someone you're familiar with, so you wouldn't be too afraid."

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 6:25pm On May 13, 2023
My sister looked me full in the eyes. "You're going to have your baby soon. It's going to be a traumatic experience. You will have to have a cesarean, but don't be scared."

"No, I'm not!" I exclaimed. "I'm having my baby naturally."

"No, it's not going to be what you expect," my sister insisted. "It's going to be scary, but very special.

You'll have a sign that everything is going to be OK. Both you and the baby will live."

Cont'd.
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 10:43pm On May 13, 2023
Suddenly, my circumstances struck me as odd. "Well, it's getting late," I told my sister, "and I can't be out on the streets of London. I'm pregnant! I should get back to my husband."

Before I could turn away, she thrust the swaddled baby into my arms. It was a boy.

As the dream faded, I realized that in my conscious mind, I didn't know the sex of the baby. My husband and I had asked not to know when they did my sonogram tests.

I awoke in a sweat. But wait! It was more than sweat--my water had broken!

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 10:43pm On May 13, 2023
Within minutes, I was in the hospital. The baby was in breech position (backward in the womb), and suddenly everything deteriorated.

They couldn't turn the baby, the umbilical cord was pro-lapsing, and a cesarean was needed.

The doctor told me he couldn't knock me out, and the next two hours were a panic of crying and screaming.

I was afraid, my husband was afraid, and then finally the doctor told me even he was nervous. The baby and I were both in danger.

Cont'd

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. / Athiest Claim: If God Existed, Prayer Would Have Brought World Peace? / Fr. Mbaka: I Will Resign If My Prophecy For Aso Rock Did Not Come To Pass

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.