Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta (29300 Views)

I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect / I Cultivate Marijuana To Raise Money For My Mother-in-law’s Burial – Suspect / Mother Of 4: I Moved Into Robbery From Prostitution After My Husband Left Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta by alade00: 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2023
Mama wey u no take care of when she dey alive? enjoy prison
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta by ImadeUReadThis: 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2023
Emmanuel who was arrested by men of Agbor Gha-Ihun Vigilante Group in Agbor, Ika South Local Government Area of the state, hails from Abia State.

Constituting nuisance since the year of their Lord , circa 1914 Lugard
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta by ednut1(m): 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2023
This culture of spending big money on burials and weddings should be looked into. There is not wrong in admitting you dont have money. Do small burial and go home
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta by KanuSE: 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lol 😂 Is this a Law court in Delta state?

So na cellphone money him wan take bury him mama...lol.

Mama go wait tire bcoz hand don touch her pikin o. grin

1 Share

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta by tosynAB(m): 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2023
Ceenachi:
Ok
U didn't Rob while she was alive to feed her then visit kirikiri and comeback
Correct guy, befitting prison is awaiting you......

Lmafo!!!! Werey grin
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta by DenreleDave(m): 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2023
ImadeUReadThis:

Talk true.

That's not why you want him banned .

Obi mob, I wasn't talking to you..

The username is why I want him bánned..

If u think there is another reason, go and help me ask your mom at home
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta by ImadeUReadThis: 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2023
DenreleDave:

Correction !

I am not an Osubidient and never will
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta by Osanoghodua1: 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2023
One of them stole my in-laws 2 android phones. Let them shoot him to death, he has caused too much pain. He should be fired.
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 07, 2023
Johnthejohn:
That shouldn't be an excuse for wrongdoing. Do the right thing at the right time undecided

Which is?
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta by bukhety(f): 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
Onefornaija7:
I need advice please.

Are Jiji premium paid ads worth it?

If No, what are other better places to advertise gadgets like phones, laptops, cars?.

they are absolutely worth it! Send me a pm let me give you the secrete to making high sales on jiji.
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta by ORIGENAL(m): 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin

Chinagorom, an indigene of anambra, from Peter obi village in agulu wanted to give his mother a befitting burial..

Chinagorom is based in China and delta...

Ewu Gambia
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta by Arabk25: 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin

Chinagorom, an indigene of anambra, from Peter obi village in agulu wanted to give his mother a befitting burial..

Chinagorom is based in China and delta...

If you no get a sense now I wonder when you go get sense animal in human clothing
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta by Btruth: 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2023
.....and now, you won't even be there when your mother is been buried. Shame on you. 🙁
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta by tonysunkan: 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2023
What a silly reason! Must you rob?
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta by Godons1: 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2023
IGBO Boy

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta by davidtemi(m): 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
Now dey will bury ur mom at ur absence
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta by 3kay945(m): 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
So he didn't plan to spend part of the proceeds on girls, drinks and extravagant lifestyle abi?

I hear.
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta by Benrosaria(m): 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2023
you mother too died because she stole to give her own mother befitting burial. everyone keeps stealing either ignorantly or knowledgeablely
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta by TUTU147: 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2023
I know it sounds funny,but the truth is that we in the south spend much on burial ceremony.I think we should start doing like the northern muslim.We too put much expenses on the children of the deceased.The boy should have seek for assistance from people instead of stealing.
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta by fredoooooo: 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
Send him to her mum
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta by Bluntemperor: 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2023
Johnthejohn:
That shouldn't be an excuse for wrongdoing. Do the right thing at the right time undecided

We have been told severally this same messages - when the robbers strikes o!
No be today and just like DISCOS will never give Nigerians light but their Oga,dem they enjoy light and pretending to change, Nigerians should be ready to do away with them!
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta by MrBroke(m): 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2023
This ain't his first time, this is something he has been doing, the nigga is just lying. Lazy Motherfuckers
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta by godofuck231: 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2023
No worry OC torture go give you awesome beating , judge go grant you befeating sentence
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta by Illegal1(m): 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
Omoh.......na dis kind people we dey beat for cell bk then..
so u no see beta tin thief,na phones u see to thief?
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta by Finestgurlie(f): 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
DenreleDave:

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta by ukaface(f): 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2023
SMH
If you no do befitting burial your mama spirit go beat you?
Lie lie, thief thief dey him blood

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Gbakaan Yaji: Bandits Kill Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Niger State / Oshodi Thugs Beat Lagos KAI Officials Blue Black (photos) / Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.